Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Ok so...just for...Miss Elenaa(Natasha) for all her sweet words..utlized to flatter the hell outta me...I am posting this before time...I just hope u like it...n stay with it...after ur done reading it...O n ya...this update will answer/clear a lotta questions/doubts...but still will get to responding to ur comments soon...

SO brace urself...the roller coaster is ready for the first dip...

Here you go peeps!!!

CH2

Unexpected meetings..

"All my most unreachable dreams were suddenly, so unbelievably, about to come true. But they were forbidden. The right thing to do would be to pull away, turn from him, run back to the house. My head screamed at me to flee, but my heart begged me to stay."
Cindy Ray Hale, Destiny

The light from the projector flickered with the changing slides... accentuating the sparks within Zoya. She was diving deeper and deeper into her kiss, pouring herself out...inwardly letting out a soft moan as she felt her lips burn with his warm, masculine lips...This was new...this sensation that was coursing through her body and she was loving every bit of its assault, sending shivers through every singular molecule in her body...She was on fire...and she was shivering...it was a contradiction..but it was par beautiful and other worldly..

She wanted more...tiptoeing herself as he straightened up...his lips..unsure in response...but that didn't deter Zoya...that was expected...He was taken by surprise...but she could feel him...responding ever so slightly...as if his carnal instincts were finally winning over his overrated righteousness. She decided to up the ante as she moved in, her body closing in on the slightest of gaps between their bodies, making her breast push up into his masculine chest...her breathless heaving passing bolts of electricity through his shocked body. Her lips became demanding, letting lose another potent weapon, her tongue, wanting nothing but complete surrender from her partner.She pushed in, paving way for her tongue to invade his mouth, ready to toggle with his .She moaned at the clash of the tongues...her leg instinctively popping up,Accentuating the ardor of her assault...her lips..sucked and her tongue licked...he was at her mercy..unable to resist her..yet fighting hard to hold on to his sanity...the melee of the mouths went on for a never ending eternity... It was everything that she had expected off of her ideal kiss...making her gloat in victory...she had conquered yet another frontier...and she was damn proud of it...Finally...her lips...swollen with their lovemaking..gave up...and Zoya let go,getting her feet back on the ground...shaking her head and smiling as she realized that her leg did pop..so it was right after all...she guessed...Her hands wound around his smooth tresses let go of him and she brushed her fingers on her lips feeling the swell and smiling...

He was silent...or more like in sinful shock...he had just been taken by surprise and had been passionately assaulted by her lips...a very new encounter for her otherwise...shy and reserved husband...so she accepted his silence, finally deciding to reward herself with his reaction...

The room had gone dark...the slideshow...long over...and she could barely see anything clearly...Very slowly she rolled her neck...up...her head reaching under his chin... She could only see a faint outline of his body,and it was spectacular. Seemed like he had been working out, his body seemed wider...and more fitter than the last time she saw him and strangely he even looked taller...Well ofcourse..you are not wearing your heals...Duh...she told herself...

Zoya-'So...did u like the way I welcomed you...she asked...taking a step backwards and turning around...making her way to the door, to put on her heels and turn on the lights...She was still surprisingly shaken from the kiss...She still couldn't put a finger on the reason why this one was different from 2-3 brief kisses they had shared...Well maybe because they had never kissed beyond a sec or 2...or maybe because..she had put in the effort to actually involve herself in the kiss??? She slowly walked up to her shoes and put her hand on the light. Her heart was not catching a breath...she leaned on the wall for a sec...closing her eyes and replaying the moment just passed...she felt it all over again...her body heating up, her insides erupting with desire, this was amazing...and she wanted more...she wanted more of his lips, to run her hands through his hair, to feel his muscular body around her surrounding her...feeling his every muscle..as they clenched and unclenched...it was just the most unexpected wave of torrid emotions she had felt...She felt awake and hopeful, first time in 10 years...maybe things would work out after all she thought

Zoya-'So...did u feel how I felt..she asked...her eyes still shut...her hands behind her back as she continued to lean on the wall catcing onto her breath...

Zoya-'Did u feel the sparks within...the fire in the pit of ur stomach?? Did ur lips burn as mine when they touched??? Did u...feel like u were drowning...deeper and deeper into the kiss...and u let urself..drown??

Tell me...what did u feel..when my body..crashed into urs...and u felt me all over u...moving against u...my tongue...twirling with urs in a sensual groove...tell me...cos for me it was being on fire and wanting to get hotter.It was like I was burning to flames and my body would burn down to ashes but I wouldn't cease to stop this moment.It was the most excellent contradiction that I have ever encountered. It was foreign yet so natural. So tell me husband...how was it...

Asad-Umm excuse me...

Zoya's eyes snapped open as she heard his voice...his deep... baritone voice...

She rapidly switched the light on and was blinded by the brightness, but as she adjusted her eyes, her heart stopped beating, her eyes popped out and the world around her started spinning...

Standing in front of her...was a man she had never seen before... she gasped, her hand covering her mouth...who was he...and...was she...she couldn't finish the sentence...her heart and mind warring against each other...As her heart continued to flutter with new emotions her mind registered what she had done, bringing forward her embarrassment, her shock, her stupor and above all her anger. Not knowing what to do, or what to say or how to react, she did what she did best when things were beyond her control, she yelled...

Zoya-'WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE...

Asad-'I believe being assaulted by a random employee of the company...he replied as he collected himself...the occurrence, making him too confused to be mad, but he was annoyed..This woman was loud...Asad-'I mean is this what goes around here in the absence of ur boss?? He stared into her eyes unashamed and undeterred by her boiling rage...

Zoya-'JUST SHUT AND ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION...WHO THE F**K ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU NOT STOP...she couldn't finish the sentence ..his stare boring deep into her dessereted soul, making her insides react...frantically at his intent, unafraid stare...

Asad-'Lower your voice woman...I don't appreciate this tone...so if you want ur answers then...talk like a human...and stop screaming..he responded..still managing to look very stoic for a man that had just been kissed with unarmored, naked raw passion.., but only he knew the storm raging inside him, this woman had stirred his soul...but how?

Zoya-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO LOWER MY VOICE..YOU ASS***E I WILL JUST KILL U...YOU BLOO ummphhhppp..

Asad grabbed her ...and muzzled her mouth with his hands, pinning her to the wall.

Asad-'How many times do I have to tell u to lower ur voice...I don't appreciate this attitude in my office...so shut ur mouth before I fire u...Do u understand...he growled menacingly, his voice a soft whisper, but his tone fierce.

Zoya struggled to get out of his grip, but in vain..he didn't even flinch at her struggle, his eyes piercing through her.She stopped as her eyes locked with his...her heart taking over reason as she stared at him, finally actually looking at him.He was a handsome man and she couldn't help but notice his face, his strong, lean athletic face, his well sculpted jaws that were clenched hard..his nose long and lean and his eyes, his eyes were burning orbs of black fire...hypnotic and mysterious..she couldn't look away...She held his gaze and her heart thumped hard..sending a jolt through her body making her. look away but only to stop at his lips...they were smeared red...the red from her lipstick...Her eyes grew wide..and she..restlessly struggled to get out of his touch...the lipstick stain reminded her..what she had just done..and being so close to him...and her body touching him..just flooded her with the recent memory of her actions...making her more and more agitated at his closeness...Ummmpphmmm she tried to speak...and he finally let go...Zoya suddenly stilling as she lost contact with his touch... She wanted to run..but she was rooted to the spot...she wanted to say something...but her tongue didn't budge to form any sound.

Taking the opportunity of the silence Asad finally spoke..

Asad-'Can you tell me what the hell was all this?? You barging in the room...groping me...and ...and...he couldn't word his thought the kiss still creating an unknown uncontrolled havoc within him. He turned around in exasperation, his hand running through his tresses.

He has really nice hair, wasn't it fun running your fingers through him...just like that movie...umm what was the name of it...said Zoya's inner voice...reminding her of the 2nd point in her diary...making her inhale in agitation...her thoughts seemed to be completely out of her hand...

Asad-'Why did you...kiss me...was that some kind of a conspiracy??? Are you trying to do a sting operation or something..Asad asked...frustrated at her sudden silence...Tell me...woman...what the hell were you trying to do there...

Zoya-'Yyou have lipstick onon uuur lips...

Asad-'Huh??

Zoya-'Lipstick...she pointed to his lips...and that's when his eyes fell on her lips...her red lipstick was smeared all over and her lips were swollen.His eyes panned out and took in all of her...and he was stumped. Standing in front of him was one of the most alluring sights he had ever laid eyes on...She was simply beautiful, everything about her...tugged at a new string within his withered soul...and he couldn't help but feel drawn to her beauty. She was petite, slender, with a lean and curvy figure, her face was small yet full, with big brown bambi eyes, high cheek bones, a small nose and full pouting lips...lips that had moments ago invaded his calm, and taken over his lips, devouring them, as if it were some sort of prey, unabashedly relishing their assault and marking their invasion. He inhaled deeply as he recalled and felt the tremors of the encounter, bothering him, making him uneasy. He looked down to avoid her lips only to find himself staring at her unbuttoned shirt...her cleavage peeping out..sending sharp shards of current his way, making him snap up. All this was messing up his head, he didn't know what was going on. He looked at her and pulled out a handkerchief wiping off his face...the white of his handkerchief turning red in an instant.He looked at her and offered her the handkerchief..folding it to reveal a clean side...

Asad-'You got some too..he gestured...extending his hand forward...it was one of those akward moments in time and neither of the 2 knew how to act or react to the situation. But instead of taking the handkerchief,Zoya stepped back...finally registering the reality of the situation. No longer able to hold it together any more she darted out of the room, leaving Asad and her heels behind.

~~

She barged into her office and onto her washroom, locking herself in. She gasped for air, taking in heavy breaths...trying to calm her disarray. She had mistaken a complete stranger for her husband and put herself out there, kissing him with all her being, undressing her soul in front of him, sharing her innermost emotions and sharing her reactions to the kiss. She had never been so intimate with anyone ever...and the 1 chance she mustered to give herself and her marriage, and the guy she had chosen to get married to, had completely turned into...the most excruciating and the most embarrassing and the most confusing moment of her life..How did she end up doing so, kissing a stranger and taking him for her husband? Why was she so brazen , so unguarded with him, in sharing her physicality, her emotionality, her inner most self, letting it all pour out in that kiss. Why didn't it feel wrong?? These questions started to dart her from all directions, making her restive.She leaned on the sink...and closed her eyes...trying to get a grip when her mother's distant yet clear voice filled her thoughts..

Mom I am old enough you can share with me Come on mom...tell me ...about ur first kiss...Pleeease mom pleeease...I promise I will wait for my prince charming...I promise...now tell me tell me tell me... insisted a 16 year old Zoya as she laid besides her ailing mother on her bed and shared her dreams and her desires about love...

Zeenat just laughed, she laughed because of the way with which her Zo darling so innocently asked her to talk about her first kiss, she laughed cos her daughter's nave faith in love reminded her of her own and she laughed cos her daughter's happiness took away all her pain and filled her withering self with joy.

Well my darling I wont share with u the details of my first kiss but I will definitely tell you this...it will fill your heart with the most warm and calming feeling when you kiss your prince charming. It will just make your soul soar in the beautiful contradictions that you will experience and it will take u by surprise, when you feel the intensity of sharing your innermost self with someone. There wont be any walls or restrictions or hesitations when you meet your prince charming and time won't matter.If he is yours, it will be right the moment you see him.

MOM...you are cheating, I asked you to tell me about ur love story, not build mine.

She laughed heartily again

You already know my love story Zo I've told you a million times...but what I haven't told you is how it all falls into place all of a sudden and how when your destiny , your fate sends your prince charming your way, all the barriers and restrictions of the man made world just seem to blurr away.Zo darling I know it will happen to you and you will find a love like mine, I can feel it in my bones, and I hope I live to see the day to see my darling find her way into the arms of her prince charming...

Me too...I want you there also...she hugged her mom tight taking in all the love she could.

Her eyes slowly opened as her heart ached...it was waking up from it forced hibernation, but once again Zoya suppressed it in, not wanting to pay any heed to her mother's constant presence in her conscience, not wanting to listen to the voice that was tryin to make her notice her desires... She collected herself and went up to her sink only to find her looking at herself. Her lips were swollen and her lipstick was smudged all over her face...she couldn't stare at herself,it reminded her of what she had just experienced...Zoya just quit it..and get over it...u didn't know...just forget all about it said her voice...as she turned on the faucet and splased some water on her face, cleaning up the smudged lipstick marks. Get urself together...and kick that ass***e out of here...who does he think he is..and what the hell was he talking about firing you...you are the boss...he cant fire you...chanted her inner voice, allowing Zoya to regain her composure...Enough of this crap she said...as she went about cleaning herself up for work, and dawning her pseudo avatar, of sarcastic, mean indifference, her heart pleading for freedom, from its caged confines of avoidance.

~~

Asad walked to the door only to see a fleeting silhouette of her...dashing through the hallway, making him sigh in frustration...He walked back to the room, only to stumble upon her heels. He bent down and picked it up, for no reason at all and placed it by his chair, seating himself down and holding his head in his hands trying to make any sense to anything that happened in the last 15 minutes..

So he was standing there...doing his job, no one knew he was here, and this woman came out of nowhere and pinned him down and kissed the living daylights out of him as if she owned him and had all the rights over him and his existence...not even giving him a chance to react, taking him deeper and deeper into the kiss, her body teasing his masculinity to wake up. She, a complete stranger had managed to stir some really deep, unexpected emotions within him, in just one kiss...and he had found himself in more than 1 instance kissing her back, allowing her to take over, letting her tongue in, letting her crush him into the wall with her petite little body.He had unknowingly allowed her to continue this kiss, when he could have easily pushed him away and not let this get any further...but he hadn't..why...so...he was trying to figure out..

This was just too confusing...and he didn't want any drama in his life. Especially not one involving a woman. He was here to get to the buried truth of his life...and he didn't want anything to deter him away from it. But she was beautiful..said his heart...making him withdraw his breath in exasperation. Yes she was beautiful...but didn't he hear her saying husband???

Whatever...I have more important things to worry about, I guess my partner should be here any minute...I should get my act together and get down to business. With that he stood up and collected his stuff, absentmindedly picking up her shoes in hopes to see her and give them to her as he made his way to the door.

His thoughts continued to linger around her, and the reasons why she did what she did and in return what he felt and why he felt it...but he let them be giving them no room to grow as he continued to walk to freshen up.

~~

Zoya stepped out, blocking her nonfunctional door with an empty can. The lock was messed up, locking the door, only to be opened from the inside and the replacement, still in the middle of shipment.

She was finally feeling like herself again, composed, and ready to get down to business, but she just she started walking she realized, she was bare feet. She smacked her head as she realized that she had left her heels in the conference room when she darted off that room. She debated if she should go back or not.. but it needed to be done...she didn't have any spare pair of shoes laying around, and she could definitely not walk around bare feet. So ignoring the hesitation...she walked up to her office door and right when she opened the door, she backed away, her eyes going wide just as her mind registered the person standing in front of her...

Zoya-'Rihaan...she said...a genuine soft smile responding back.

So u still here after u read it??? PHEW O puhlease tell me u wont quit on it...I know I know...Zoya is married to someone else...n its hard to read further...but trust u me...it will actually add to the romance... But first things first... This story doenst involve infidelity/cheating...the journey is going to be very different..n frm ur comments...I can sense that not many of u knw yet how this is going to turn out to be so lemme tell u a few things ...

1- Asad and Zoya are not bound by revenge for each other...

2- No running away or cheating or anything...I don't stand for such things...

3- It is a mystery...n more characters are to be introduced...

4- the 6 month mark..is when Zoya met Rihaan...n when...Asad...planned to move to New York...for something he needs answers for.

5- The story...wont go a heinous route to get dark..it will be well justified as u read it through..n maybe it will become easy to guess what's next as the story progresses...I will drop hints all the time...

6- Asad and Zoya will have their moments..all along...they already feel the pull...but that wont turn into infidelity...

7- Romance...love...family are the core here...n I promise u..there are fun moments in store...

8- There pasts are not connected..

9- It is going tobe a happy ending...

SO ya...I hope after this u still decide to give it a try and stay with me...n have faith in me...cos I am a person that likes love and happy endings..n all things heartfelt...I just feel that..certain routes need to be ventured on just to make the love story more..potent...so stay with me...n it will be a rollercoaster of a ride..with all the elements ofmystery,angst,desire..romance...fun..and above all...love...

Like and Leave ur POV's and do lemme know wat u feel...n I'll cya fairly soon with a new update...

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res!

this will be unreserved in the morning! :)

Sorryyy! got caught up!:'(

Omggg ofcourse im shocked! Zoya is married to Rihaan!:'(

Arrghhh I hate him already!

But hey that doesnt mean im not gonna read this! ! because afterall the story is all about Asad and Zoya na!

Asad responded to the kiss! who can resist Zoya Faarooqi! 😆

but I pity him though bichara sirf apna kaam kar rha tha aur suddenly Zoya threw herself at him! 😆

well this is all because of humeira ki pep talk! hahaha

by the way just curious Zoya ki heel kitne inch ki hai!?

so Zoya and Rihaan are married for 6 months but living separately...ummm yeh toh acha hai alag hi rehna!:)

Okayyy so its gonna be fun to read the juorney of a married Zoya falling in love with Asad coz I have not anything like this before! :)

I FORGOT I GOT THE FIRST SPOT! HAHAHA

p.s pleaseee dont doubt next time! Zoya married or not...we need to look at the bigger picture here and that is the story is about Asya na...zoya being married is only a part of it.

p.p.s looking forward to what the fate (YOU) have in store for the characters in the future!

p.p.p.s my new year well my family is sooo boring! we saw dhoom 3 came home had dinner happy new year and good night! huh!

So many p.s!
😆

im so good na 12 hours mein milne wala update 15 mins mein mil gya!

*pats her own back*
Edited by elenaa - 10 years ago
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi aashana,
seriously what are cooking here...
u gave me a shock around midnight...
share a passionate kiss.. who is not ur husband.. but ur soul mate...

few questions though,
if zoya is the owner... then who is the partner asad is talking about... is it rehaan.. did he went behind zoya for a deal with asad...

so no cheating.. behind the back... so i am guessing rehaan will bbe shown the door soon...

kya twist ... but still want some more grip too...

continue soon... curious to know how u proceed further
Edited by kals82 - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Liked the update. Its a very interesting and different story.

Please update soon n pm me for the next part.
akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm was a little bit confused but i'm happy to knew that the story will had a happy ending 😃

And awesome udapte i really liked it

Continue soon please 😃
--Aashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zoya & Asad are not married 🥺
Rihan 😡
The kiss ❤️
I'll read through it ...hopefully Rihan dies (I know I am sounding mean here but can't help it 😈
Btw awesome update
Continue soon
P.s - I did not receive a PM
Edited by --Aashi-- - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
totally shock... he guessing asya married... they are not...

you did it best
Linsie thumbnail
what amazing ... pouring kiss... totally to her stranger not her husband...

here we go again... and shock readers...

Linsie thumbnail
getting attracted to someone is not you are cheating...

well she ... is unknown feelings