Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Heya all..since I am so so so honoured to be spammed by these 2 wonderful gals...Elenaa and LinsieπŸ₯³ with their extremely adorable, happy and funny spams...I promise u both n everyone else thats readin it that u'll have an update or maybe just maybe 2πŸ˜‰ first thing tommorow morning...IST...I just gotta edit it..n write my reasons for iit...n most importantly...answer to all ur comments..that I have RES...so cya in less than 12 hrs πŸ˜ƒ
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starslinedup

Heya all..since I am so so so honoured to be spammed by these 2 wonderful gals...Elenaa and LinsieπŸ₯³with their extremely adorable, happy and funny spams...I promise u both n everyone else thats readin it that u'll have an update or maybe just maybe2πŸ˜‰first thing tommorow morning...IST...I just gotta edit it..n write my reasons for iit...n most importantly...answer to all ur comments..that I have RES...so cya in less than 12 hrs πŸ˜ƒ

wait a minute! Im ready with a speech!:)

*arranges for a mike*

"Thank you so much!I finally managed to impress my big sista Aashna di! She finally agreed to update in less than 12 hours! and that too 2 updates!:)

*adjusts the mike*

"I would like to thank my partner in crime Linsie...a big hug to you Linsie"

And usse bhi badi wali bear hug to youuu di...yeah yeah now dont hide! you cant escape from my hugs!:
Edited by elenaa - 10 years ago
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Hi five Linsie!

We did it finally! πŸ€—
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elenaa

wait a minute! Im ready with a speech!:)

*arranges for a mike*

"Thank you so much!I finally managed to impress my big sista Aashna di! She finally agreed to update in less than 12 hours! and that too 2 updates!:)

*adjusts the mike*

"I would like to thank my partner in crime Linsie...a big hug to you Linsie"

And usse bhi badi wali bear hug to youuu di...yeah yeah now dont hide! you cant escape from my hugs!:

OYE HOYE...OYE HOYE...KUDIYE...kya baat hai...πŸ‘ I was already impressed by u...a looon time ago...cos I just love love loved...reading ur comments n all those crazy funny spams...πŸ‘..n I missed u wen u were gone...but now ur here...so yieeeπŸ₯³
nHUN...m rite here..n I aint running away just this once... so I will take ur bear hug
n ya I said may just maybe 2 updates...I promise 1 for sure..the second 1 depends if I get enough time to write it all out..lets c...but ya 1 to sure hai..πŸ˜‰..n I hope ki after the updates...all stays good n I still get to read ur comments...πŸ˜•...cos boss kaafi twists aa rahe hai...πŸ˜†
Chalo..until then I'll go through all ur comments n smile away all day long...such cute creatures...πŸ˜†...
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
--Natasha-- thumbnail

</div>
<div>
OYE HOYE...OYE HOYE...KUDIYE...kya baat hai...πŸ‘ I was already impressed by u...a looon time ago...cos I just love love loved...reading ur comments n all those crazy funny spams...πŸ‘..n I missed u wen u were gone...but now ur here...so yieeeπŸ₯³
nHUN...m rite here..n I aint running away just this once... so I will take ur bear hug

n ya I said may just maybe 2 updates...I promise 1 for sure..the second 1 depends if I get enough time to write it all out..lets c...but ya 1 to sure hai..πŸ˜‰..n I hope ki after the updates...all stays good n I still get to read ur comments...πŸ˜•...cos boss kaafi twists aa rahe hai...πŸ˜†

Chalo..until then I'll go through all ur comments n smile my away all day long...such cute creatures...πŸ˜†...

I missed commenting tooo!!!!!!!!

Yeah yeah I know I have that aura people tend to get impressed! lol

but im angry at you! im ofcourse not leaving anything written by you whatever maybe the twists!:(

Everything will stay good di! just have faith in you!

'Be yourself! It suits you!' If im not wrong thats how you write it na?

So just go about it!

We readers love you too much to abandon you!

πŸ€—
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elenaa

I missed commenting tooo!!!!!!!!

Yeah yeah I know I have that aura people tend to get impressed! lol

but im angry at you! im ofcourse not leaving anything written by you whatever maybe the twists!:(

Everything will stay good di! just have faith in you!

'Be yourself! It suits you!' If im not wrong thats how you write it na?

So just go about it!

We readers love you too much to abandon you!

πŸ€—

aWWW GAL...u know wat...just for this...m gonna update in the nxt 15 mintuees...so dont go sleep if u can...I'll be updating very very soon..just for u...😊
--Natasha-- thumbnail

<div>aWWW GAL...u know wat...just for this...m gonna update in the nxt 15 mintuees...so dont go sleep if u can...I'll be updating very very soon..just for u...😊

wohhooo! thank youuu!!!!

I guess ill have to sleep! college tom!

But will read it as soon as I come back!

I wil try to reserve my post though! hahahha
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Wait wait I would like to tell everyone that me and Aashna di were not spamming!

I was just telling her to stop doubting and update because we love her!