Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saida.m

Happy New Year! And its awesome to read new updates into the year! Great update!
Sooo...let me get this down..

Asad is finally in NY?
Asad and Zoya are in fact married?
But they don't live together?
Zoya is acting on the female version of a neanderthal?

And I am so confused!

Haha! I hope to get things clarified in the next updates!
And Ooh! Zoya's awesome list! Well if your Asad is like our Asad from the show then her luck has struck and she has found her dream guy! ๐Ÿ˜†

And I LOVE Humeria and her advice! You tell her! Hmmm...her advice is handy! I should take notes for future! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ And lingerie and cleavage displays always help...unless your man has an honorary doctorate on Tameez and Tehzeeb! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Already waiting for the next update!

๐Ÿค—
-Simi

Hey gal..Happy new Year to u too...I hope that new yr brings u ur hearts true desires...
N thanks u for ur wonderful comment..N now I'll get to answering ur que...
1-Yes Asad is finally in NY
2-Asad and Zoya...u'll know in ch2..
3-No they dont live together...again reason in ch2
4-Well atleast she is trying to be all carnal..n primitive ๐Ÿ˜†
Lol..dont worry gal..ur confusion will clear with Ch2๐Ÿ˜†
N ya..her list...Asad fits the bill...n he is so like in the show..in many ways then 1..
N HUmeira n ZOya...o boy...these gals...n their talks..will be fun...n neday...cleavage n lingerie..work๐Ÿ˜†
U'll know the reactions soon...n more will be explored๐Ÿ˜‰
so keep readin..n commentin..n likin๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramlath

Finally you updated!!!
it's really interesting...
Pls update soon...
Happy new year. May God bless you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank u very much..m glad ur finding it worth ur time so far..n I wish ur all the happiness n dreams coming true for the new year๐Ÿ˜Š
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2012

Aashna Apii๐Ÿ˜Š

this was hell awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loving this bold zoya๐Ÿ˜†
i still have many confusions regarding the story๐Ÿ˜•
why are they living separatly since 6 months?
zoyaa trying to seduce her husbandโ˜บ๏ธ
why do i feel asad will insult her๐Ÿค”
update soon

Maha

Hey gal..after a long time...I am readin a comment frm u..n m very happy to read it...I hope this continues n u can take minute or 2 to comment...but m also glad u liked the update...n all ur question swill be answered in the next chapter...so keep reading...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elenaa

Hello di! finally an update!

How was the new year i mean wat did u do celebrations and all? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The first chapter was fab:)

I really like this idea of Zoya's diary her mother helping her through everything.and Zoya seems to stumble on the right page of her diary at the right time amazing that is.

when I was reading how Zoya wanted her prince charming to be it felt like reading Asad's character sketch...he possesses them all rite.

The way you wrote the reactions of the staff when both Asad and Zoya entered the office individually was very artistic emphasises on their personalities and the aura that surrounds them.

Humeira's pep talk to Zoya hahhahahah well since humeira knows so much is she married or something? ?

Hopefully Zoya's way of welcoming her husband doesnt land her into much trouble since Asad doesnt like to kiss his wife in public ๐Ÿ˜† but tat doesnt mean he wont like to be kissed by his wife in public watsay?hahah

update soon di and ofcourse ABIGHUGGIEE!:)

wait wait wat abt the 6 months thing???? they r married and still living separately? ??

I guess I have figured it out...as u said so the story is dark but more than tat you are keeping us in dark bcoz im still confused...is this your one of the black magic tricks??? hahhahaha

and I forgot to mention that the quote in the beginning was very thoughtful:) you cant escape your fate.

o HEY GAL...the new yrs..was ok..nothing diff..just chilled with family n shopped a lil๐Ÿ˜† wat did u do btw??? on new yr eve n at 12???๐Ÿ˜›
N u like the ch...yieee
N the diary part..I guess its one of the parts that guides Zoya through the story...n ya...wen fate wants u to...u'll always stumble upon the rite pages...Fate = Aashna (for this story) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Their personalities...n their entry...well described is it??? well lets c how that evolves..n wat more do the staff get to encounter and endure...๐Ÿ˜‰
N as for Humeira...she's just spunky and free spirited..just like Zoya..but Zoya is hiding...n still carrying her baggage...so she's just helping Zoya out to let go..n nah she is not married..not as far as wat I have thought๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
n the kiss...I aint tellin nethin..the next ch will answer that...n also bout the 6 month part..so wait till thn๐Ÿ˜›
Aur...the balck magic part..well a gal can try..n sometimes...it all just falls into place...I am gonna try to keep this story twisted..n take pleasure in ppl guessing where its headed...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I will just keep on conjuring up more tricks..as I go..๐Ÿ˜‰
O n the quote..thanks gal..their fates urf Aashna ๐Ÿ˜† is at play here..so seemed appropriate...n also cos m addicted to greek mythology for the longest time..n have been waiting to open by gold pages of Homers Odessey and Illad Someday..Embarrassed
N so many hugs๐Ÿ˜›...Missy Aashna is tired...but heck..Its still welcome..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

well abt my exam it was ok the result will be out in a few days so lets see:)

Baalti of fevicol seriously ๐Ÿ˜† please no need for tat we r glued as it is.

Yess the story is kinda a dark love ishstory! looking forward to chapter 2!

Yeah u have to accept my hugs maybe just maybe I used some magic for tat:)

So many comments...that I just love readin...So I am glad ur exams went by well..n I wish u all the best for the results...
Chalo I 'll take ur word that I have u all glued...๐Ÿ˜‰
n yes dark..but lets c how dark...I dunno..cos I aint making it sadistic...๐Ÿ˜•
N ur hugs..gal..u r surely learning ur own magic..cos I aint resisting ur hugs...so yieee๐Ÿ˜‰

Ummm hello u forgot to mention on which page u wud like to update chapter 2 u know the spammers are ready with theirspamming weapons:)

U got me there...so all good๐Ÿ˜›...n thats cute..the GIF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ahem ahem mam we are already at page 42!

How many more pages you need to update?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Soon gal soon..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

update soonish pleashheee!

AwwwEmbarrassed

uppp...dddaaateee!

*snifles a snob*

P.s excuse me for my dramatics! :)

O I love ur dramatics n ur images that go with it...

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeetyrocs

A great start of new year by an update by u... I totaly loved it... Zoya's list was superb... Finaly Asad is in NY... I liked Humi's advice to Zoya n i think Zoya should start base 1 of their marriage...
OK The KISS n that to in the conference room...wowww... Stil sm doubts r there bt i knw they wil b cleared as u update the next part...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

~JAZ~

O thank u so very very much...for wonderful comment...n m glad..it added to ur new yr happiness..thsi update... Zoya's list...is Asad in reality..๐Ÿ˜‰
N Humeira and Zoya..they r just gals bein gals..talking bout everythin..n sharing every secrets...n dont worry..Zoya will get to her 1st base๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
N I knw all ur doubts will be cleared in the next chapter..so keep readin, likin n commentin๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N happy new yr to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

wonderful part

thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon

Thank u very much..m glad ur liking it..๐Ÿ˜Š
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfectionist2

Hey Aashna,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved the chapter.๐Ÿ˜›
Loved the description of Zoya's Mr.Perfect and loved Humeira's too.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Did I ever state how much I love Audi. I shall buy one, one day- It is on my list.๐Ÿ˜ต
But then Asad has class doesn't he, That's why I love him so much.โค๏ธ
Porche is over rated but hey Chalega.๐Ÿ˜•
Who wouldn't want a girl friend like Humeira who talks bitchy sense.
Now coming to the kiss. Delectable. Enjoyable. Sigh-able.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰ I will be shocked if Zoya doesn't apologize in the next chapter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But you are killing me with all this magic because I know the truth and I am dreading it. This concept doesn't go down well with me.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I actually literally fought my self to read this update. I was having a rather shitty day and I didn't want any thing heart breaking or disappointing. So dramatic and dramebaaz that I sound, I am truly fragile because I associate to characters when I get interested in a story.
But you didn't disappoint me this time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. It was welcomingly refreshing. Glad I gave it a go and read it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You write so beautifully.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

So I saved u for last..cos I wanted to take the time n respond to u...Tongue

SO ya...lets get started...

Zoya's list=ASAD...simple as that..n that's going to be an interesting ride...getting there..when they fall in love...

Humeira is Zoya's strength..n her best friend..n she is the only one Zoya opens up to for real...n a lil with her dad..n again..they both are catalysts...in the rite direction...

N now for Dear dear Audi...O how I love thee..I cannot express..n now..we have another thing in common๐Ÿฅณ..n guess wat...I've been to the showroom..3 times in the last year...n was almost..on the verge of a down payment...for a fully loaded..A4 (for starters even though I wanted an A6..) but guess now was not the time..so fingers crossed on that... so ya...same pinch..ab tak to too many same pinches would have resulted in a lot of pinch marks huh...(PJ I know...)๐Ÿคช

Porche...I like...I wanted to say range rover...but decided otherwise..EH who cares...LOL

O ya..its so fun to talk as such with ur gal pals...u just have a blast...hainaa..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

N the kiss continues..and boils in the next chapter..n duh..Zoya will so not apologise..LOL๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

N gal trust u me...I wont take away the magic...it will very much be on the front seat driving this story...bas..once in a while the car mite stall a lil here n there..so dread not...I will twist things..very delicately...cos I knw where ur coming frm...I feel the same...I get too connected with the story..n it affects me...

N gal...since I didn't disappoint u this time...I hope it stays n u keep readin..cos it will get better...even with the twists...n it will have ur kinda moments..in abundance...so keep readin...n thank u for complimenting my writing..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

sexy zo...hope e was alone

thanks...yes he is alone๐Ÿ˜‰
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aashi--

Lovely story ...โค๏ธ

So Zoya and Asad are married ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Continue soon and plz PM me

Thanks gal...m glad ur liking it...๐Ÿ˜Š as for the marriage...u'll know in the next ch๐Ÿ˜Š
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerose

Wow! Superb update. Loved the bold Zoya. Very well written. Really enjoyed reading it. With such an end, its difficult to wait for the next update.

I am really looking forward to the dark element in the story. Zoya's wishlist was cute. Looking forward to read how it unfolds or if it unfolds in Zoya and Asad's life.
Update soon

Thank u for a wonderful comment...m glad ur enjoying the story so far..n Zoya's attitude...n my writing๐Ÿ˜ณ n as for where this update ended...well the next one picks up rite there...so stay tuned for the next chapter...n the dark elemnt of the story will introduce itself soon..mostly by the 5th chapter...๐Ÿ˜Š