Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starslinedup

YES U WERE CLOSE TO THE TITTLE...SO THE PAT IS WELL CALLED FOR..

YA I GOT THAT..THE PROLOGUE MADE ONE WONDER WAT THIS STORY IS BOUT HUH..WELL U'LL KNOW SOON😉
N AS FOR THE MARRIAGE...LOL..SO TRUE..PPL TAKE OFFENSE TO ASAD AND ZOYA NOT BEING MARRIED..SO LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES...😆
N NOW ZOYA..WELL SHE IS IN THE MOST WEIRED PART OF HER LIFE..SHE HAS MADE CHOICES THAT SHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND..N NOW THAT SHE HAS STARTED DREAMING ABOUT HER MOM...N SEEING HER OLD SELF...WANTING TO RESURFACE..SHE IS CONFUSED...BUT SHE IS STUBBORN..SO HER INNER FIGHT WILL BE AN INTERESTING ONE..N AS FOR THE PRINCE CHARMING PART..SHE USED TO BELEIVE IN IT BEFORE HER MOM DIED..SO AB...LETS SEE HOW SHE IS LIVING WITH THAT IDEA..
N YA ASAD AND ZOYA'S PATH MEET...HOW AND Y..N WHERE THEY GO..WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE STORY...
ASAD'S LIFE HAS A MISSION...N HE IS GOING TO NY FOR THAT..WAT IT IS..AGAIN TIME WILL TELL..
THIS IS A LIL CONFUSING BUT WITH THE COMING HCAPTERS IT WILL START TO MAKE SENSE..SO FAR U JUST HAD A PEEP AT THEIR PERSONALITIES N A LIL OF THEIR BACK STORIES..AAGE AAGE THE SUSPENSE WILL GET DENSE..OR THATS WAT i AM AIMING TOWARDS LETS SEE..I HOPE U STICK AROUND N READ IT..😃
O N YA..UR KALYANI RITE?? I READ UR CONVO'S WITH JULIET (PERFECTIONIST2) N I QUITE ENJOYED IT..I WISH I HAD GOT TO IT SOONER TO ADD ON TO THAT CONVERSATION.. BUT IT WAS A GOOD CONVERSATION N A LOT OF UR QUESTIONS WERE VALID..😃

yeah i am kalyani,

i dont know how we started the conversation... but ended up discussing a lot more... i did read ur love story too... in juliet.. thread... both ur story are love before marriage...

mine is about love after marriage...

i am planning to say a few more in her thread... do join us...love to know ur point of view... after discussing things with juliet... in the past few days.. i have started looking back at the road i have crossed... it felt really good... made me look at our relationship... and think through..

start ur story soon...
when we loose someone close to heart.. it change ur view point.. both of them have lost someone... and how they go about it...

waiting for ur update..
Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starslinedup

MAYEESHA...IS THAT UR NAME??

WELL LEMME KNOW..
THANK FOR UR AMAZING COMMENT..N ALL THE ONES THAT FOLLOW WILL GET TO THEM SOON..
N YAY ONCE AGAIN FOR U GUESSING THE TITTLE...
N AS FOR THE MARRIAGE PART...UR GOIN SOMEWHERE GAL...U'LL KNOW IT ALL BY THE 2ND OR THE 3RD CHAPTER..😉
BUT HEY THERE IS SOME CONCPIRACY IN THE STORY FOR SURE..BUT IS IT RELATED TO THEM😲..WELL TIME WILL TELL
N UR FAMOUS PHRASE WILL BE COMPLIED TO WEN i CAN...AS SOON AS I CAN
N I HAVE ALREADY SEEN UR SPAMS..SO GO ON...I AM ALL FOR IT😉

Well..my name is Mayeesha..but you can call me Fareesh..friends do😊I knew it..theres something tricky about the marriage..*pats myself on the back*😛You know the moment I got the title in my head,I was scared..because it seems to be somewhat on the negative side.But then I thought about your writing style and I knew,being my dearest fluff queen,you would not let your stories make anyone upset😳

ab to ek update de do meri jaan😳
Mayee2217 thumbnail
chaha tha maine..socha tha maine..kya kya the armaan..dil nadaan..ke..
aankhon mein aansu aaye..haayee..aankhon mein aansu aaye par update na aaya
ab to spamming hi karke update ko bulanaaa..

updaaattteee!
Mayee2217 thumbnail
mere khwabon me jo aaye
aa ke mujhe chhed jaaye
us se kaho kabhi samne to aayee😳😳😳
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elenaa

Sorryyy for getting back so lateee! been busy with the college fest!

THEY BOTH ARE ALREADY MARRIEDDD! NOW THAT IS SOMETHING!but are they in love or nottt...confused im.

Zoya's dream was so sad n innocent:(very well written

Wondering wat is der in that file????

Najma:(( she had made so many plans for getting married!

Im so damn curious wat dis is all abttt

so please update soon!

Lots of love and hugsss!!!!:)

HOLA...N U COMMENTED..LATE HI SAHI BUT U DID SO👏 FOR THAT...N MARRIAGE😆 NO COMMENTS THERE...😉
ZOYA'S DREAM...YA I KINDA LIKED IT MYSELF..SETS THE MOOD FOR HER CHARACTER EVOLUTION
N AS FOR THE FILE...ITS A FILE BEHIND ASAD'S REASON TO MOVE TO NY...HE IS IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING SOME ANSWERS..
N AS FOR NAJMA...HER PART IS V IMP IN THE STORY AS WELL...
SO YA..WILL C WEN I CAN UPDATE.. SO STAY TUNED..N DROP BY WENEVER U CAN N LEAVE U AWESOME COMMENTS...😉
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
THANK U FOR ALL THE SPAMMING...I'LL C WAT I CAN DO😉
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
HO HO HO EVERYONE...AND SEASONS GREETING TO EACH AND ALL...I HOPE U TRULY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROMISING NEW YEAR AHEAD...So here I am...but with no update... (please no..boos n rotten tomatoes...just hear me out first) So..i usually write at work..n with the holiday's m gonna be at home most of the time..n I wont get ne time to write...so..I beleive i wont be able to get to u an update..until after the new year...and after that..I promise..u'll get more than 1..for this one...and also the the lovestruck prequel...so be patient...n stay rite where u r...the updates will come..😳 Also..my other reason is...that I am lacking inspiration..n the urge to write...my creative cells seem to have combusted...n they need some time off...as is..I have like wat..40 likes not even I think so..ya...adds on to my misery...but I will bounce back..after a lil break from writing...n go on with my regular updates...so until then..spend time with family over the holidays n chill and relax...with a good movie..a mug of hot chocholate..(or watever u like)..n cuddle up in a blanket n relax...I'll cu on the other side of this year...
PS...all ur comments so far have been answered...so chk em out...😃
CHEERS..N BE MERRY❤️
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
DevikaRavish thumbnail
First of all apologies for the late reply... This is very interesting... Thanks for PM...somehow had missed this out ... Apologies again...
jasminerose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! What a beginning!! Amazing. This is so interesting. Beautifully written and those quotes are awesome.
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Well here I am with an update..hope u like it...so

Here you go peeps!!
Ch1

Waking up.

"Why so much grief for me? No man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate. And fate? No one alive has ever escaped it, neither brave man nor coward, I tell you - it's born with us the day that we are born."
Homer, The Iliad

The dreams didn't stop, they seeped deeper into her dormant soul and pushed her awake, coercing her to write, to write it all out. Her wordless memories, and her soundless cries of her past brushed through her onto the pages of her diary, and only when they had their share of reality did they grant her the privilege of sleep, where her mother visited her again, lulling her into sleep, with her smile and sweet banter.

Today was the 2nd day of the New Year, a day that marked many a new beginning for Zoya to embrace. She woke up, groggy and dizzy from her dream laden sleep, only to be yanked into reality as the bold red blinkng font of the alarm clock welcomed her with 9:00 am.

Zoya-'What the F**K...MARIA she screamed...jumping out of the bed...shoving her dairy sitting on her nightstand onto the ground..spreading it open...where the heck are you u..lazy cow...didn't I F*****G tell you to be by my door with the goddamn..breakfast at 8??she bent down to pick up the dairy..only to find herself staring at the page marked..2nd January 2004'. 10 years from the very day today.It was one of her many entries where she would write about her day..and about her,she stopped as she read what she had written.

Today me and Humeira were sitting in the cafeteria and talking about our dream guy and she just couldn't stop gushing about it She was like my guy will be..tall and fair and will have wild hair, and his eyes, his mouth, his touch, Infact she wanted the complete opposite of herself in terms of physicality, but that's not the point.What took me by surprise was that for the first time when she asked me how my dream guy would be I couldn't say anything, cos I didn't know. So I ran up to my mother as soon as I got home and shared with her my dilemma and she laughed, she laughed so hard, like she used to before she fell sick and that made me really happy.When she was finally done she looked at me and gave me a kiss..and told me that I knew exactly what I wanted in my guy, I just wasn't paying attention to it. I needed to allow myself to listen to my heart and write down what it told me, and very soon I will have an image of my prince charming. So I quickly had my dinner and wished my parents goodnight and jumped into my bed dimming my lights and stared at my star studded ceiling. I waited for my heart to say something but nothing,so I gave up and here I am cos I felt like writing. So what do I want in my dream guy.Hmm...

1-He should be really handsome, the kind that makes girls go crazy.

2-He needs to have great hair, the one I can run my hand through, just like that movie...umm damn I cant remember...but you know what I mean right...

3-Oh I want him to be as tall that when I want to kiss him I have to tip toe myself to reach upto him I guess its just so cute..Oh and I hope when we do kiss my leg pops out..just like in the movie the princess diaries, cos that's how I'll know that he's the one for me..

4-I want him him to pamper me and spoil me and take care of me. I want him to fulfill all my desires and listen to all that I have to say and look out for me so that I cant get into trouble, cos my mom always tells me that I am prone to getting into trouble, for no rhyme or reason, even when I have nothing to do with the situation. So I just want him to take care of that too, cos I know my mom would want him to.

5-Umm...Ooh I want him to have a body like Salman Khan...infact I want him to be like Salman Khan from Oh oh jaane jaana...eep...WOW wouldn't that be amazing...Oh god..please please please...make that happen please...

You know what...now I cant wait to go and share this with Humeira and also tell my mom...they'll be so excited... but I still have a few more...

6-I want him to be smart...very smart and very well spoken...cos I don't like guys who are dumb and all they care about is how many girlfriends they can have. Whats the use if he can't make something of himself huh.

I think I will write 10 things that way I have a solid list of requirements and I can use this as my guideline...

7-You know what I don't mind having a guy who is very calm and composed, you know like the Silent waters run deep kind?? I mean as is I talk too much...and if he talks too much than who will do the listening?? I just feel that...listening is important...and my guy will not just stay quiet and listen to me...for the heck of it and then forget, he will actually remember everything that I say..and learn more about me and get to know more about me...I don't want a guy who is quiet and disconnected to me, who just doesn't care for what I have to say. So yeah..

8-I know what...I want him to be this..athletic, sporty, adventurous kinda guy...cos I am like that..and I would love to share that passion with him, I want to go hiking with him, travel the world with him and have a lot of adventures.I want to sky dive with him, now wouldn't that be fun..SIGH..when will I meet him...

9-I guess I am running out of things to say...but what the heck...I don't care if I am being too obvious and unoriginal...but I would like him to be a good cook, and just like my dad, I want him to get me breakfast in bed every weekend. I can cook for the rest of the week but on the weekends I want him to make me my favorite, Spanish Omlette, and blueberry waffles dripping in maple syrup, right on bed, and just like my dad I want to see him in an apron, feeding me the first bite...and waiting for my reaction, every time, no matter how long he's been doing so.

And now finally the last point..

10- Above all of these points I want him to love me a lot, a lot and a lot...so much so that I never feel lonely and I never feel like going back home. I want him to hug me every day and tell me, looking into my eyes that he loves me, and he will be there through it all. I want romance and I want to hold his hands and laugh at the movies, at a scene we both find funny and I want him to pull me in everynight, kiss me on my forehead and wish me goodnight. I just want to feel that love..I have always read about in the books and I want to feel it for real.

That it... aah I feel so so so happy..I just cant wait to finally meet him...Anyways goodnight I will cya tomorrow with something new to share...bye bye...

Zoya stumbled upon the edge of her bed, seating herself absentmindedly reeling in her past, in her old self and the world she lived in. A loud knock on her wooden door jolted her out of her reminisce.

Maid-'Maam buscis Maria? Ella tiene un da libre today.She le inform la semana pasada(Maam are you looking for Maria?? She has a day off today.She informed you last week)

Zoya-'OMG...how many times do I have to tell you ppl to speak in English...

hablar Ingls, Ingls ... entiendes? (speak English, ENGLISH...do u understand?)

Maid-'S seora (Yes Ma'am)

Zoya-'ARRGGhh...just forget it and go get my freaking breakfast ready...don't just stand here and stare at me...

The maid scurried off towards the kitchen well aware of the repercussions of Zoya's temper.

~~

Asad had finally landed at JFK, collecting his baggage and making his way to his silver Audi S7.The driver, having put away the luggage started driving towards his apartment, only to be told otherwise.

Asad-'Just drop me at the office and drop my baggage at the apartment. One of the maids should be home, I am just going to be at the office till 5 this evening, so pick me up around that time and tell the maid to fix dinner.

Driver-'Sure sir.

Asad leaned back on the seat and closed his eyes, breathing in and relaxing his body. He was finally where he needed to be, and finally making his way to his new office, his new company and he couldn't wait to meet everybody and get down to business, especially his other half. Just then his phone rang and he smiled a little picking up the phone and talking.

Asad-'Yes I landed 30 minutes ago, yes just don't wait up for me at home, I am heading to the office, I'll cya u there k?? he put the phone down and sighed.

He wasn't tired, he was more aware and focused even after a long flight. His insides were burning with anticipation as he looked forward to his encounter, as he waited for the final first step towards his self-written fate.He counted the ,minutes as his car finally pulled over by the entrance of a grand glass building in the heart of Downtown, dropping him off, the driver handing him his offiecebag/briefcase. Asad inhaled the air around him, embracing the cool breeze of the early mornings. It was a little past 9:30 am and the city was living it up in the wintery morning. Asad didn't bother to wear his parka coat, walking up to the entrance in his 3 piece black suit. Erect, confident and arrogant, his presence, his aura turned more heads in his direction than a model walking on the ramp.It was not just women, men around him also looked back, unknowingly threatened by his strong presence, but he didn't even flinch. The stares and the muted whispers around him,didn't even get close to him, leave behind bothering him.He just went up to the revolving doors and made his way inside, to the elevators onto the 20th floor where his new office was situated.

~~

Zoya-'That's not funny Humeira...I am just fed up with my maid, she cant even speak English God damn it,infact, I have started speaking Spanish with them..OH what a day...I just hope it gets better... Talked away Zoya seated in her black Porsche Cayenne applying her peach lipstick, looking thorugh her compact...setting her hair and getting ready for work...sipping on her Starbucks Macchiato and venting out the frustrating start to her day to her best friends since kindergarten Humeira.

Humeira-'Well I think it wont get worse then this, after all your Mr* I am so polite and respectful, that I don't even kiss my wife in public *husband is on his way here. So has he already landed??

Zoya-'Yes..I just talked to him before getting out, he is heading straight to the office and I will meet him there...Like whatever...I don't even care about him right now...He is just so..blah...ever since we got married...I don't even know why I married him

Humeira-'Cos you were just rebelling against yourself..and your closeted romantic self...

And there was silence...

Humeira-'Hey I was just kidding snap out of it will you...I mean he is boring and a total workaholic and seems to be a saint reincarnated...cos even after 1 month of marriage he hasn't even had his way with u ...but he seems to really care for u...n is very nice to u...so ...just give it some time...I guess it will all work out eventually... Reasoned Humeira her voice lacking the confidence for what she just said

Zoya-'Ya rite...do u not know him?? Honestly so much for rebelling...snorted Zoya..n I can hear it in ur voice...

Humeira-'What...

Zoya-'The unsureity...

Humeira-'Well...u r no help either...I mean if he is so..umm..uninterested...in some...kinky..fu****y than what about u huh?? What have u done to spice things up...or seduce him??? I know I know...you will say..I don't give a rats a** bout all the bull crap thing called romance and all that follows..and what not..but come on Zoya...deep down...deep deep down...I now my homie..and she is a closeted romantic..and a tinsy wincy bit..well umm...actually..completely nympho...so my *I don't care about anything or anyone and the world can burn to ashes in front of my while I sip on my Ironically Sex on the beach* friend...get up ur ass and seduce the living daylights out of ur husband..and get your..first night together...Its high time...6 months already...Puhlease move past the 1st base...

Zoya-'ARRGGHHH...FYNE...just get of my back u..crazy..muscle ache of a friend..and share with me...ur insight on this situation...

Humeira...poured in all that she could...giving her tips and tricks..and pointers on...How to seduce your husband...and get him in bed...

Zoya-'OMG...Ur just too much...Zoya shook her head..laughing...her guts out feeling fresh once again...a new determinations taking over...hearing all the creative insights of her friend...

Humeira-'Well u r just like me...I mean..who came up with the whole...lingerie...in the office idea huh?? Now that's a whole new level of kinkiness...my friend...n u make me proud...

Zoya-'Just shut it...I am almost at the door...so let me go..u..crazy bitch..

Humeira-'Go spread ur wings...and something else...hopefully soon...and seduce the pants off ur ancient husband...my..sex deprived siren...n don't forget to welcome him..with the most raunchy and passionate kiss ur lips can slap on his...cya...and love ya..

Zoya-'Umm hmm...

Humeira-'Arre yaar kabhi to I love u bol de...kisi ko to bol de...mujhe nahi to apne pati ko to bol de...

Zoya-'SHUT UP...M cutting ur call...and with that she put the phone down...no longer suppressing her smile as she got off the SUV and walked up to the door.

~~

Asad was finally seated in the conference room, the lights dimmed as he, intently studied the presentation playing on the screen evaluating it for the upcoming contract. He had been very discreet about his takeover and was not yet ready to reveal his identity to the staff until his partner was present. Only then would he officially announce that he was the 51% shareholding partner of Farooqi Softwares, renaming it as Fusion softwares.

He had been let into the conference room, by one of the managers, the staff stealing curious and ogling glances at the new face in the office, whispers starting to surface as he passed by.

He took of his coat and made himself comfortable and got to work in the dark room, unaware and not caring to know the after effects of his entry.

~~

Zoya stepped out of the elevator, looking sexy, professional and full of sassy confidence in her grey pencil skirt, white lace shirt and matching grey blazer, her leather briefcase and 5 inch pencil heals making her look strong and uber sexy. She walked swaying her hips in easy, confident swing, her head held high, her long black hair slicked back in a high sharp pony tail, her lips pouting naturally and her eyes fiery and sharp.

The staff saw her coming and gulped...not knowing what to expect. Zyclone, Zoya's office name, was known for her ever changing moods, the victim of her fluctuations her staff.. She was truly like a cyclone...taking up the office by storm, uprooting anyone that dared to defy her. She was sassy, sarcastic and very mean when she lost her cool, and at times when the moment of rarity struck, she was the most laid back and generous boss, but that had only happened once in the last 3 months. Anxiousl the staff waited to gauge on her mood, not even moving to breathe...as she nonchalantly strode by, completely lost in her thoughts.,..and as her office door shut, the office let out a collective sigh...exchanging their bets...on who won and who lost..

Zoya was somewhere else..her mind on an override with her recent conversation with Humeria...She was right...she had to seduce his own husband..for the love of god..they were married now and she had full right to do so...After all Zoya Farooqi can do anything...she bragged...taking off her blazer,untucking her top 2 buttons to reveal her humble cleavage and slapping a generous amount of a deep red lipstick. She buzzed the receptionist and asked...if a guy around the age of 30 had walked by and where he was...The staff had still tobe introduced to her husband a task she would deal with later...As of now...she needed to head to the conference room and take her new man by surprise...

~~

Asad was casually leaning on the wall carefully studying the graphs on screen, the remote held close to his lips, exaggerating his thought process...The only light in the room was the reflection off of the screen, playing around his strong angular face. He was completely drowned in his work, when the door squeak a lil...still he didn't notice.

Zoya saw him facing the screen and she smirked...loving the adrenaline she felt out of this challenge...She carefully removed her heals, bringing her down to 5'4" tip toeing her way to him. Very quietly she sneaked up behind him, and taking in a deep breath and turned him around...just as screen went blank for a second..

Not caring about the darkness in between slides...she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down to her height...sliding her fingers through his hair and finally taking in him for the most ravishing kiss she was capable of.

Happy new year all of ya..I know it hasnt been gr8 start to the year for a lot of u...but I am not gonna get into that...cos its been milked enough..All I have to say is...I hope u enjoyed this update..n it was able to keep the image of ur Asad alive in ur hearts...this story is dark in its places but in no way will it deflet away from the love and the romance that we all seek in a story..so be rest assured...that it will all be hapenning for the right reasons..I will continue writing as long as I feel like it n I hope ur support, likes and comments maintain the same...so until the next update

Peace to u all...n all the awesomeness ur way..

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago