Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sho31

U surely know how to keep your readers happy...Thanxx again for the pm aashna...luuv u for that
Now regarding the prologue, i loved zoyaa...an arrogant, spoilt brat, but still so much connected to her mom...i just loved the way zeenat assured zoe that she will.always be with zoe...i really din expect asad n zoe to be married..but u always surprise ur readers πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
N Now U have really taken up the interest levels yaar...PAALLLEEEZZZ update soon...an effortlessly awesome update...i have to learn some new words n improve my vocab, so that i can praise n comment in a new way everytime.. πŸ˜†
Loved ur Update ⭐️ πŸ‘

hEY HUN...THANK U SO VERY MUCH FOR SUCHA LOVELY COMMENT..N FOR ALL THE APPRECIATION..IT TRULY MAKES MY DAY..N M GLAD U R LIKE THE CHARACTERISTIC TRAITS OF ZOYA...IT'LL BE FUN..FOR SURE...N SHE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO...N AS FOR THE MARRIAGE...πŸ˜‰
N NOW THAT UR INTREST LEVELS HAVE RISEN...I WILL C WAT I CAN DO...I'LL TRY N WRITE UP THE 1ST CHAPTER SOON...N WILL WAIT FOR UR COMMENTS THEN...THANK U SO VERY MUCH..UR VOCAB..HMM U R STILL DOIN AN AWESOME JOB IN PRAISING ME BTW..BUT NEW WAYS OF COMMENTIN WILL BE NEATπŸ˜ƒ LOOKING FORWARD TO THATπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeYourself

i liked the concept a lot...would love to read more of it...both of them had a difficult life...πŸ˜”
but i always enjoy reading about married AsYa...πŸ˜ƒ
thanks a lot for the PM... πŸ˜›

THANK U SO VERY MUCH..M GLAD U ENJOYED THE UPDATE..N I HOPE AS THE STORY PROGRESSES U STICK AROUND N LEAVE UR WONDERFUL COMMENTS...πŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiqua

dat was brilliant..asad and zoya r married...was dat a love marriage? I doubt...cant realy wait for d update

THANK U SO VERY MUCH...M GLAD U ENJOYED THE PROLOGUE..N AS FOR THE MARRIAGE...CANT SAY MUCH AS OF NOW...U'LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH..BY CH 2 OR 3..πŸ˜‰
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi.

So i ws little close to d title...yeah

Progue ws awesome
Asad n zoya both are missing their father n mother respectively
Nice
N they both r married too...
Interesting...i m waiting fr next update
N thnxs fr pm

HEY ADITI..YES U WERE VERY CLOSE TO THE TITTLE..SOπŸ‘
N THANKS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENT..M GLAD U LIKED THE PROLOGUE..N R LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER..HOPE TO HEAR MORE FRM U AS THE STORY PROGRESSES..πŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

super ...love the quote in the signature

THANK U FOR COMMENTIN..N M GLAD U LIKED THE QUOTE...IT HAD SOME TRUTH TO IT NAAπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
THANK U VERY MUCH😊
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kals82

so i did got close to the title... burn to ashes... to a pat for myself..

coming to prologue...

curious... the word came to mind..

so asad and zoya r married... if zoya is marrying anyone... it has to be asad in our forum... 99%...isnt

coming back... once again.. zoya atleast acknowledged in her thoughts.. about asad (not in name though)...he is married... prince charming thoughts.. etc...

but asad never did... all he said was to the new life in NY...
which he found 6 months back... i.e zoya...isnt
so.. does zoya. means his new life...(once again i am using the google to search the meaning for the word.. greek meaning- new life.. arabic- gods gift)

or he didnt acknowledge her... bcoz.. he didnt want too...

so looking forward to know... how different this story is going to be..

note:.. i read it twice to understood it fully...

YES U WERE CLOSE TO THE TITTLE...SO THE PAT IS WELL CALLED FOR..
YA I GOT THAT..THE PROLOGUE MADE ONE WONDER WAT THIS STORY IS BOUT HUH..WELL U'LL KNOW SOONπŸ˜‰
N AS FOR THE MARRIAGE...LOL..SO TRUE..PPL TAKE OFFENSE TO ASAD AND ZOYA NOT BEING MARRIED..SO LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES...πŸ˜†
N NOW ZOYA..WELL SHE IS IN THE MOST WEIRED PART OF HER LIFE..SHE HAS MADE CHOICES THAT SHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND..N NOW THAT SHE HAS STARTED DREAMING ABOUT HER MOM...N SEEING HER OLD SELF...WANTING TO RESURFACE..SHE IS CONFUSED...BUT SHE IS STUBBORN..SO HER INNER FIGHT WILL BE AN INTERESTING ONE..N AS FOR THE PRINCE CHARMING PART..SHE USED TO BELEIVE IN IT BEFORE HER MOM DIED..SO AB...LETS SEE HOW SHE IS LIVING WITH THAT IDEA..
N YA ASAD AND ZOYA'S PATH MEET...HOW AND Y..N WHERE THEY GO..WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE STORY...
ASAD'S LIFE HAS A MISSION...N HE IS GOING TO NY FOR THAT..WAT IT IS..AGAIN TIME WILL TELL..
THIS IS A LIL CONFUSING BUT WITH THE COMING HCAPTERS IT WILL START TO MAKE SENSE..SO FAR U JUST HAD A PEEP AT THEIR PERSONALITIES N A LIL OF THEIR BACK STORIES..AAGE AAGE THE SUSPENSE WILL GET DENSE..OR THATS WAT i AM AIMING TOWARDS LETS SEE..I HOPE U STICK AROUND N READ IT..πŸ˜ƒ
O N YA..UR KALYANI RITE?? I READ UR CONVO'S WITH JULIET (PERFECTIONIST2) N I QUITE ENJOYED IT..I WISH I HAD GOT TO IT SOONER TO ADD ON TO THAT CONVERSATION.. BUT IT WAS A GOOD CONVERSATION N A LOT OF UR QUESTIONS WERE VALID..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeetyrocs

Yeayyy Finaly we got to read the Prologue... I loved the whole part... Zoya's part was very emotional... Bt she is very brave n felt happy to knw they r married... Yes, coz i realy wnt to b married in show atleast... Dnt knw why bt i feel Najma dead has asecret... Bt waiting to knw hw u r gnna show them as married... Abt the title... Oh girl its very interesting... Hope these 35 pages get over soon... Write soon dear... LOVE ~JAZ~

HEY THERE..THANK U FOR A WONDERFUL COMMENT..M GLAD U LIKED THE PROLOGUE...ZOYA'S DREAMS N HER STORY WILL BE INTERESTING EVOLUTION IN THE STORY..N AS FOR THE MARRIAGE...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰...NAJMA'S DEATH...AGAINπŸ˜‰πŸ˜•..U'LL KNOW SOON..N THANKS FOR LIKING HTE TITTLE..I JUS TFELL FRO THE SONG..N IT SAT SO PERFECTLY WITH ZOYA'S CHARACTER...N I WILL TRY N UPDATE SOONπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Mahima--

the mothers were amazing

Najma dead is sad though

HEY THERE THANKS FOR UR COMMENT...N YA IT WILL BE AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER OF A STORY...I HOPE URE UP FOR IT😊
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
THANK U😊