ok nice prologue
so zoya and asad r married
hope it was a marriage of love and not no
revenge or anything
cant wait to see their journey
najma died how sad
continue soon

tHANK U ...
THE MARRIAGE.. WELL U'LL KNOW SOON..CANT SHED MORE LIGHT ON IT NOW.. BUT THE STORY HAS NO REVENGE BETWEEN ASAD AND ZOYA
YA I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THE STORY IN MY HEAD TURNS OUT ON PAPER...😳 WILL CONTINUE SOONπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nilusoni

very nice loved it

thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon

THANK U VERY MUCH M GLAD U LIKED IT..😊
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Loved it. Continue soon.

THANK U😊 WILL DO
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Hey,

So Finally you put up the prologue, thanks for your kindness.
It was interesting & emotional & intriguing too. Interesting because it's a different theme you've decided to work on. Emotional because of Zoe's dream & Asad's flashbacks. Intriguing because of the future possibilities the two have together of finding out.
Zoe's dreams was very emotional. Parting with parents is hard & losing them is even harder. And looking at how Zoe lost her mother at such a tender age, it must definitely have been a challenge to cope & come up to life again. Well seeing Zoe, I guess she has stubborn streak to her character that's very strong. So her mother is helping her, guiding her through dreams now, after such a long gap, so that she recognizes or realizes her love.
Well for Asad, I'm really sad. Losing a father & then losing your younger sister untimely, I can't get words to say how it must have been. Tamatar's words were so sweet. They surely must kill him when ever he would remember her. So he's all set to begin a new life or his desired life with Zoe. This is going to be great, they're married already. Eager to see how they connect with each other.
Well, when are you officially planning to end this mystery around the whole thing? I mean common, you're taking everything round & round. I hope page 35 comes soon.
Love...

WELL...THANK U FIRST..N THAN..LETS GET STARTED...
INTERESTING...YES IT IS A DIFFERENT THEME..MYSTREY BASED...A LIL SUSPENSE..AND A PARALLEL STORY THAT CONNECT ASAD TO ZOYA...
EMOTIONAL...WELL IT WILL HAVE ITS MOMENTS THROUGH THE STORY...ASAD AND ZOYA HAVE A LOT OF INNER BATTLES TO FIGHT..AND THEY WILL..N THEIR VOICES INSIDE WILL GUIDE THEM...
INTRIGUING,,,THE FUTURE POSSIBILITIES..ARE..WELL LOVE WILL HAPPEN..CERTAIN VEILS WILL BE DISCARDED..AND INNER DEMONS WILL BE CHASED OUT..
ZOYA'S DREAMS ARE HER DIRECTION..HER MOM WILL GUIDE HER TO LISTEN TO HER HEART AND MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION...N IT WILL BE HELPING HER TO BECOME HERSELF ONCE AGAIN...N BOY IS SHE GOING TO BE STUBBORN...BRATTY..AND FULL OF SASS...ASAD WILL DEAL WITH HER GUD...FUN MOMENTS THERE...YET TO COME...πŸ˜‰
AND AS FOR ASAD HE IS ON A MISSION..N SOMEHOW..ZOYA BECOMES PART OF IT..N SO ON...IT WILL BE THE PARALLEL I AM TALKING ABOUT..πŸ˜‰
AND AS FOR THE MYSTREY...I WILL DIP INTO IT BY 2ND CHAPTER...AND WILL GET TO ITS BUILD UP..AND REVEAL...AS THE STORY GOES..BUT A FEW THINGS MITE MAKE SENSE AFTER THE 2ND OR 3RD CHAPTER...SO STAY TUNED...MY ATTEMPT IS TO TRY BEING SUSPENSFUL...HOW SUCCESFUL I AM..TIME WILL TELLπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jawria123

Yay I guessed it(but half right) πŸ˜† very nice title :)
The update is awesome. Zoya dream was very emotional. You write it very beautifully
Continue soon.

O YA U ALOMST GOT IT...πŸ‘..N THANKS..M GLAD U LIKED THE TITTLE..N ALSO THE UPDATE..N THANKS FOR APPRECIATING MY WRITING..WILL CONTINUE SOONπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

Interessting πŸ˜‰
Looking forward for updates 😳

THANK U VERY MUCH..I HOPE U LIKE THE STORY AS IT CONTINUESπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linnet

Lovely update

Please write and update soon

Eagerly waiting

Thanks 4 the pm

Love
Linnet
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR COMMENTIN...N WILL TRY N UPDATE SOON FOR SURE..πŸ˜ƒ
saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starslinedup

Yieee for it all...ur guess..ur shoutout..n for ur awesome comment...

So u liked NY related stories...Check
N ya Zoya will write more now...she wasnt doing so..in the past 10 yrs..n it for sure can heal ya...
n as for marriage...well ahem ahem...that one is going to be an interesting twist...and I hope after its reveal u'll still read it though...so gal stay tuned...n keep readingπŸ˜ƒ

Now you have me engrossed!
They better be married to each other! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saida.m

Now you have me engrossed!
They better be married to each other! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WELL GAL THATS THE INTENT..TO GET U ENGROSSED..N MY LIPS ARE SEALED..I CAN PROMISE..ROMANCE...N GR8 MOMENTS...THE REST..U'LL HAVE TO READ AS IT COMESπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†