very nice loved it
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
Rarepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey,
So Finally you put up the prologue, thanks for your kindness.
It was interesting & emotional & intriguing too. Interesting because it's a different theme you've decided to work on. Emotional because of Zoe's dream & Asad's flashbacks. Intriguing because of the future possibilities the two have together of finding out.
Zoe's dreams was very emotional. Parting with parents is hard & losing them is even harder. And looking at how Zoe lost her mother at such a tender age, it must definitely have been a challenge to cope & come up to life again. Well seeing Zoe, I guess she has stubborn streak to her character that's very strong. So her mother is helping her, guiding her through dreams now, after such a long gap, so that she recognizes or realizes her love.
Well for Asad, I'm really sad. Losing a father & then losing your younger sister untimely, I can't get words to say how it must have been. Tamatar's words were so sweet. They surely must kill him when ever he would remember her. So he's all set to begin a new life or his desired life with Zoe. This is going to be great, they're married already. Eager to see how they connect with each other.
Well, when are you officially planning to end this mystery around the whole thing? I mean common, you're taking everything round & round. I hope page 35 comes soon.
Love...
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay I guessed it(but half right) 😆 very nice title :)
The update is awesome. Zoya dream was very emotional. You write it very beautifully
Continue soon.
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interessting 😉
Looking forward for updates 😳
Linnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Please write and update soon

Eagerly waiting

Thanks 4 the pm

Love
Linnet
😃😃
ShoSurbhiddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U surely know how to keep your readers happy...Thanxx again for the pm aashna...luuv u for that
Now regarding the prologue, i loved zoyaa...an arrogant, spoilt brat, but still so much connected to her mom...i just loved the way zeenat assured zoe that she will.always be with zoe...i really din expect asad n zoe to be married..but u always surprise ur readers 😃 👏
N Now U have really taken up the interest levels yaar...PAALLLEEEZZZ update soon...an effortlessly awesome update...i have to learn some new words n improve my vocab, so that i can praise n comment in a new way everytime.. 😆
Loved ur Update ⭐️ 👏
961111 thumbnail
i liked the concept a lot...would love to read more of it...both of them had a difficult life...😔
but i always enjoy reading about married AsYa...😃
thanks a lot for the PM... 😛