Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Perfectionist2

Hey Aashna,

I am not reading Dilshad and Zeenat or any one else any more. But don't mind me.
I have had enough appetizer tastings now, I need the actual meal.
So I will comment when I read your fist chapter.
But you know I am always there and I love youπŸ€—

WELL..as u wish...stay tuned..m updating as we speak...πŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SO BEFORE I EVEN BEGIN ON THE PROLOGUE SOME SHOUT OUTS ARE IN ORDER..AND SOME HIGH 5'S FOR THE ONES THAT GOT IT RITE..BUT JUST WITH SOME ADDED WORDS..SO HERE GOES...

THE SHOUT OUTS GO TO 2 PPL... BUT THE 1ST AND THE ORIGINAL ONE IS

DRUM ROLLLπŸ₯³

saida.m

SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GUESS THE TITTLE OF THE STORY..N IT WAS HER FIRST GUESS..THE FIRST IN HER LIST...SO WAH WAH AND WO HOOO TO U...
πŸ₯³

N SECOND TO NONE IS...

Mayeesha2217

SHE HAD IT RITE THE FIRST TIME..BUT SHE CORRECTED IT TO THE EXACT ONE THE 2ND TIME...TWICE THE CHARMπŸ˜‰

N HERE WE GO FOR UR..WAH WAH N UR WOHOOO
πŸ₯³

AND NOW WE COME TO THE PPL THAT ALMOST HAD IT..RITE...

mariam1368
Iqra81
aish-au
jawria123
anopama
arorasurbhi
-Aditi.
Dragon_Aries

HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALL OF U...πŸ‘

N LASLTY..FOR ALL THE REST..U GAVE ME SOME AMAZING TITTLES..N U NEVER KNOW I MITE USE THEM...SOME DAY..ESP THE UNEXPECTED TREASURES...MY HEAD IS CHURNING ALREADY ON THAT ONE..πŸ˜‰

AND NOW

Here you go peeps...

Prologue

Everything Burns

She sits in her corner singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises that no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself no tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages feelings gone astray
But she will sing
Till everything burns while everyone screams
Burning their lies, burning my dreams
All of this hate and all of this pain
Burning all down as my anger reigns, till everything burns
Walking through life unnoticed
Knowing that no one cares
Too consumed in their masquerade
No one sees her there and still she sings
Till everything burns while everyone screams
Burning their lies, burning my dreams
All of this hate and all of this pain
Burning all down as my anger reigns, till everything burns

Anastasia-Everything Burns (Fantastic 4 OST)

Mom...she cried...mom where are you...she was scared hiding, as her mother tried finding her in a game of hide and seek... she called out to her but she didn't come...and the darkness seemed to close in on her..but before she could cry out the warmth that made it all right engulfed her in a hug, making her forget the fear that had filled her a moment ago...Mom..she looked into her eyes, smiling at her warm smile...I was right here came the reply..Then why didn't u answer when I called for u she asked..I was scared...she confessed...I know you were...my darling, but I know you are strong..., you can face your fears, and when it gets too tough, you know I'll be there...to pull you out and hold you tight, guiding you to light, her hands caressed her forehead as she carried her to the kitchen and placed her onto the large granite counter top, making her way to the refrigerator to get her a glass of her favorite chocolate milk.

So you will always be there?? To protect me, To guide me in the right direction, Always?? She questioned, gulping down the milk

Always my darling, always, I will make it happen and no matter what you might think, I will be there, the voice inside of you will let you know...she pointed to her heart and kissed her forehead...

Mom...I love you...I know you will always be there.

~~

Mom you promised you'll never leave my side...

ZO darling..I am not going anywhere...

But everyone's telling me that you are going to leave me...that you are very sick and you are going to die...

She tried to act mad, but her tears expressed otherwise..

Zo...

No mom I wont talk to you...I just turned 16 and I have so much I need to tell you, and you have to be there... You still have to tell me all the stories of love, of how you found dad, and how you fell in love, and how he fought the world for you and married you. I still have to find a guy, like him and then fall in love with him and then marry him, and I need you to help me, I need you around me to let me know, if he is the right guy for me, you just cant leave me all alone, to face the big bad wolf of a world...she whispered..huffing by the end of her breathless conversation...

Come here...she called out ,laying in the bed, weak and frail...but her spirit ever so alive as she managed to laugh at her daughter..

Zo...my darling..she caressed her head...trying to turn her face towards her, as she sat on the bed frowning... Zo..look at me...and she finally did...remember I will always be there...for you... in here...she pointed the her heart once again...10 years to the day that she did for the first time...Whenever you think you are lost, or not sure of what you are doing, just go pick up ur diary and start writing...and I will answer all your questions..as you write..I'll be the words of your heart...that even though are silent and shrill, can be heard...when you pick up this pen and write... I will be those words...Just remember...even though I might not be here...touching you..I am always within you...in the words that your hearts writes...

No mom I want you to be here with me like this...forever...

Zo darling...Nothing is forever... everything burns...and turns into ashes..but its love that lights the fire within our souls that withholds everything and keeps burning through it all. Even after we are gone. And just like that...I will always be there, just remember me..

No I wont...I wont even talk to you,..or listen to you..or look for you...if you leave me...ever...

Well...then I will find a way...after all I am your mother...and I know how to find you..when you are hiding...I have found you everytime.. she smiled...

How...

I will talk to you in you diary...

Then I will not write..

Well then I will...remind you of my presence in your surroundings...

Then I will...close my eyes and go to sleep..

Then I will come in your dreams..

I will not sleep...

Yes you will...Zo darling you might be stubborn...but I am your mother...I am more stubborn then you...so I will find a way...but don't worry I wont bother you..until you really need me...she laughed..seeing the distress on her daughters face...Now come here..and give your mom a hug...she needs to go to sleep and so do you...

They hugged...and retired to their slumber...

~~

Mom...mom...MOM...wake up...

~~~

MOM...zoya woke up with a jolt...the confines of her lavish bedroom suffocating her...making her breathless... her hands moving out of habit to grab the glass of water from her night stand..in hopes of easing her parched throat. It had been 6 months...and this dream kept getting more and more vivid with more and more glimpses of her mother and their conversations adding on to it. Every word, every moment, every touch, every glimpse seemed to be magnified, leaving no room for Zoya to escape.

She got off the bed and slid her feet into her cozy uggs slippers, making her way to the study. She opened the door and made her way to the abandoned trunk her father had sent with all her other stuff that laid in the corner by the balcony door. She grabbed the ledge and opened it grabbing the pink floral journal with its matching pen and walked out to the balcony. Seating herself on the couch on the huge balcony facing the cityscape,she grabbed the ribbon of a bookmark. and opened the last page. It was dated 29th May 2004' almost 10 years ago, a day before her mother passed away, the day when she last wrote in this diary. Not bothering to read it..she grabbed her pen and started to write...random words..starting to come to life...

What the hell is going on...what's up with this dreams...I thought I was over it...and its already 10 years..then why after so many years am I dreaming about my mother, hearing her words...feeling her touch..It doenst affect me..and yet..I can't sleep...and now here I am..writing in this god wretched diary...whats wrong with me...everything was going just great...life was great I was great...everything..I mean everything was great...then why.did I start dreamin this very dream...6 months ago..with more and more adding into it every night..and why cant I just get over with it...why did it have to start happenin.. .just when I met...

The pen stopped...as Zoya came to a standstill...her mind connecting the dots..She had had this dream the very night she had met him...she shut the journal and stared into the open space...

So the dream was connected to him?? She questioned, yes came the answer...surprising her...she hadn't heard that voice in a long time... Now it seemed to make sense...

She dreamt every night..she met him, or talked to him...and the closer she got to him...the more intense the dreams became...and just a month ago, her dreams had started to have moments of conversations she used to have with her mom...about love, about her prince charming...about her happily ever after.. It all made sense now...she thought...or did it..asked the voice inside..but she chose to ignore it...as she made her way back inside...reversing her actions, leading herself back to her bed and laying down..

A month ago, precisely a month ago, she had gotten married...she brought out her left hand and stared at her rock..her soilid..2.5 carat solitare...and her wedding band... He had picked it for her...and even though she was not too keen on diamonds..his gesture had earned him some appreciation in Zoya's eyes and she had said yes in front of her father..And now here she was...married and living in New York, away from her husband. In the month they had been married...they had mostly been away from each other..spending 2 random days together...by the end of which. He was rushing back..to the airport. He had a few things to take care of, before he moved to New York and joined her in their new company,making Zoya living by herself in the lavish 3 bedroom, 4 baths loft in upper east Manhattan. She didn't mind, work kept her busy, and they had a long way to go..

She shook her head to free of all her thoughts and pulled the covers over, closing her eyes awaiting 2 more days, before he would be by her side and they would finally start a life together...and explore a new possibility. That stirred strange uneasy emotions in her. But she didn't pay any attention to it..2 more days...she thought and drifted off to sleep, her mom once again visiting her, trying to make her see what she saw from up above.

~~

Asad walked around his room, collecting the last of his belongings. Most of his belongings had already made its way to New York in his new home, a few months ago. This was just the last of it, as he finally prepared to say good bye to Bhopal and his old life, his old home and his old pains.

His flight left in the next 6 hours, and he needed to get everything arranged properly before he left. His mom was staying back for another month before she moved with him to New York, sharing the new loft he had purchased. She needed to clear the last bit of their business requirements and properly settle the home, a decision to which Asad had hesitantly agreed on.

He was finally done packing, making his way out, only to return for his office bag and most importantly a file, a file that was the sole reason why he had decided to move to New York. He was starting a new business there, but there was a lot more than just that. In 2 days he would be finally starting his new life, a life that came into being 6 months ago.

He looked at his room one last time, his family collage still on his wall, making him sit on his bed and reminisce the times gone by.

He remembered his father, the man responsible for his success for his, personal and professional skill sets and for his unfaltering ambition to see his plans through. Even today despite his absence, he looked up to his father and seeked his direction when he had a new venture to set foot into. He closed his eyes and prayed, images of his father and his loving sister flashing through his mind. He missed them both a lot and the void they had left in his heart made him ache inwardly.

Bhaijaan...you know when I get married, I want you to plan everything, you know my tastes very well and I wouldn't trust anybody else.

Najma you are just 16 you have atleast 10 years so stop day dreaming about you wedding.

No bhaijaan I am not going to wait till I am 26. I will find my prince charming very soon...

Ha tamatar...look at you...you need to loose a lot of weight before you find your prince charming..

Abbu...

Asad...don't tease your sister, after all she is right...it will be your responsibility to take care of her and protect her and get her married, cos in 10 years I will be an old man...

Abbu...not 10 years...

Ammi...please tell them...I wont wait 10 years to get married...

She stomped off the room...leaving the men of the house having a hearty laugh...Najma and her daydreams...

Asad his mom called, making him break out of his flashback, his heart aching at the thought of what he had lost.. He stood up, clutching the red file in his hands, its content waiting for its due time. He slid the file in his office bag and walked out, having his last dinner in this house.

The joy of his life that associated with this home had faded with the death of his father and had been completely erased by his sisters untimely demise, leaving behind nothing but an air of soul piercing sadness.

Dilshaad-'Asad it will be alright...said his mother as she placed her hands on his shoulder, making him look up. He nodded as he quietly continued to eat, the words of his father ringing in his head, allowing him to think clearly.

Asad always keep you head held high and look forward, never give up and never lose heart.I know there will be times in life where you will feel defeated, but remember, what you lose is only gone in physicality but it will always remain in you, within your heart. Asad everything burns and turns into ashes but what we do with our lives before that will ignite the fire that keeps our souls burning long after we are gone. Always stand up for the right things and be fearless and fight for it.Make your life a living example and never believe for once in your life that you are alone. I will always look out for you and god will always guide you in the right direction.

Dilshad-'Asad do you want another roti? His moms words brought him back,

Asad-'Sure.

He quietly continued eating his mind in the midst of a lot of thoughts, but it was all clear his father's words sealing it all in..making his conviction stronger and his resolve unbreakable. Finally life had given him an opportunity and 6 months ago, he had met his desired destiny, a life that eagerly awaited him, for him to get back to New York and make things right and explore the given possibility.

He smiled, feeling his dad's presence, feeling him watching over him from above.

wellπŸ˜‰...how was it??? did it help..or got u more confused??? lemme know..see I decided to be generous n I posted...before I had 5 ppl guessing the name...so I hope u'll be generous urself n comment n like...

Now m gonna leave u with this..n I will cya on page umm...35..and after 75 likes..πŸ˜†

So comment n share ur views..ur first impression of this story..n wats it possibly about... πŸ˜ƒ

Until laters...Dhoom 3 comes out today...so...Dhoom machaalo ppl..πŸ˜†

Oh..n ya..lemme know if u liked the tittle..dont worry its got nothing to do with fire...just metaphorical..this song reminded me of Zoya's character...n thats how this story came about..so share ur views on this tooπŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!!!

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
RES
-UNRES-

First of all - YAY for the title guess! And thank you for the shout out!πŸ€—

So the prologue!
Zoya's dream was very emotional. Losing a parent at any age is hard, and that young!
Writing can very therapeutic and I could connect to that on a personal level.

And Asad and Zoya are married! I like the stories that build on that! So I think I will enjoy reading this as well.

I am eager to see them work their marriage and their meeting in New York.

Have I mentioned that I love NYC stories? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great start!

Cheers,
Simi

Edited by saida.m - 10 years ago
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res UNRES!
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
OK! MAJOR HEART BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do I have a feeling Zoya is married to someone else. And Asad is going there to hunt her but will be shocked or rather may not know she is married. Or may be married to his Business Partner. OR is it the f**ktard Aayan!😑😑😑😑😑😑
Allah Miyan! What's wrong with you Aashana!
NO comments for this chapter! πŸ˜•
You write very feely feely beautifully!πŸ˜” ( Unhappy because if this is painful, I am not reading further.)
If I am wrong well then I am sorry. Continue your story soon so I can read moreπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Perfectionist2 - 10 years ago
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
prologue is beautifully written esp the zoya's dream.
So Asad and Zoya are married! now that's exciting
update soon.
Gulaabo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for this amazing prologue!!
zoya and asad was...both are in so much pain !!!
i loved whatever zoya wrote in her diary!!!
but has zoya married asad n asad married zoya??
continue soon...
waiting eagerly !!!
madina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue..
Ok abit confused here...Is asad married to zoya??
Cant wait for the next update
vinita459 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome beginning. Curious to know what happened with Asya wedding.

Update soon. Looking forward to read more 😊
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everything burns...
for new moments and memories to emerge...
Everything burns...
For the ashes to remain as ashes..
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seeing parrallely..
Both are in pain and self conflict..
Zoya dreams of her mother..after 10yrs..
More so..since 6 months...
Asad feels fathers presence ..around him..
Zoya getting the dream since 6 mths
Asad things falling into place since 6 mths
Shes married..hubby to shift back in 2 days..
He shifting..due to work.
Who is her hubby..what is asad work...
Will wait for your update..
Thanks for the pm..