FF Everything Burns Thread II Link in Index!!

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello all you wonderful readers...hope all's well at your end...I am doing quite alright...thank u for asking...😆

So here I am...with my new so called UNCONVENTIONAL, MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY.I won't say dark as in sadistic, but dark as in it will keep u or it will try to keep you in the dark...but then again..u guys are smart..n have figured out my twists in Turnarounds..so lets c if I can twist this a lil more...As is its gonna be not as simple as Turnaround...or as straightforward...so stay tuned...

Below I have 2 character introductions for you... the main characters ofcourse..DUH😆... Asad and Zoya.. except for the names and some relationships...nothing is anywhere close to the show..hence..the character introductions...

Other characters will be introduced a post before the chapter comprising of their entry..just to keep some mystery around them...so as of now..enjoy Asad and Zoya...their introductions are made by themselves(as in 1st person)..and they will share with you a lil bout their backstory and the story they are a part of...

After this...I will post an introduction chapter...an ongoing insight into Asad and Zoya... which will mark the journey of this FF and I will also reveal the name of the FF then. SO read away...

CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS..

Asad Ahmed Khan

My name: Mr Asad Ahmed Khan

My Age: 30yrs.

My birthdate: 7th of August 1983

My height: 5'11"

My weight: 77kgs.

My eyes: Black

Hello everyone...Good evening to you all...So I was just briefed by the writer of this particular story.. that you guys wanted me to introduce myself..and a little about this story.So after a lot of thought and effort by the writer I have agreed to share some insight on the upcoming story and myself.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Mr Asad Ahmed Khan owner of Khan enterprise, specializing in the field of computers.

I am 30 years old and I come from a nuclear family of 4. My father Mr Rashid Ahmed Khan, who co-founded Khan Enterprise 20 years ago along with my mother passed away 6 years ago, leaving behind his company for me to run. I have been running this company for the past 6 years now and in that span I have managed to surpass my fathers and my mother's expectations, taking this company to new heights. I was named #3 in the richest men in the software industry last year, and also #1 in the fastest businessman to become a millionaire under the age of 30, 2 years ago.

I like order and symmetry and that reflects in my life.When I am not working I usually spend time reading, anything from a thriller novel, to biographies, or I workout.I have simple tastes in life and I like to live by my principles.

My family as of now consists of me and my mother.After my father,my sister, whom I loved dearly passed away, 2 years ago, and I'd appreciate it if you don't ask me about it. It was a tough time in our family, leaving my mother shattered. I miss them both immentsely.My father was my hero and my Idol and my sister, she was the most precious person in my life and her smiles and warm hugs are something that I miss the most.

I am a person that believes that If you are to do something right, than do it right the first time. I am a strict boss, and my employees very well know my reason behind it. I want my company and my staff to reach new heights and portray to the world the excellence of our work.

Now for the story

So this story is about my life,about my journey of finding the truth, of encountering unexpected treasures and rewards in unexpected places and finding answers to what lies underneath. My father always told me that everything burns and turns into ashes but what we do with our lives before that will ignite the fire that keeps our souls burning long after we are gone.

This story takes place in New York; a place that will bring to me all that I seek and all that I never seeked but needed. This is a story of love, fighting for it, protecting it and when you cannot protect than avenging its demise.

I truly hope that you, readers to this writer, give her attempt at mapping out my story a chance, and invest in it your heart, and I promise you, you will feel what I felt, when I lived through these words, that depict my life.

So I wish you all the best and I hope you enjoy this story, I will now send out my goodbyes as I need to pack my bags and head out to the airport. New York and my new life awaits.

Zoya Farooqi

Name: Zoya Farooqi

My birthdate : 23rd March 1988'

My height-5'4"

My weight: Ya rite...like you don't know not to ask this question to a girl...well whatever...like I care... 50 Kgs.

My eye color: Brown.
Well well well who do I have here...the readers of this new story I suppose...Well then..lets cut to the chase and get to.I mean come on..I don't have all day...and the writer has already killed a million of my brain cells with her useless banter...I mean come on its my story..and I know what to say about it..so lets get started.

I am 25 years old...sexy, sassy and sarcastic..My eyes color is brown...my hair is long, upto my waist coz my dad likes me with long hair.. I dunno why I shared that with you...whatever I don't care.. I am slim and well trained as I love my runs in the morning. Apart from that...I am the daughter of Gafoor Farooqi, the owner of Farooqi software's, the sole heiress of a multimillion dollar company. I have recently moved back to New York to run the new branch of the company and start my new life.

I am rich, I am arrogant, and I don't give a damn what people think. All I care about is my work and its success, and the rest can go to hell. I enjoy partying, drinking smoking and having a good time. Its just so freeing to not care what the world thinks about u or wat you wear, to let loose and have a wonderful time.. well atleast that's what I used to think..but then life gave me a new direction.. to venture in.. its interesting I must say...I am testing it out and lets c how that goes about.

About my personal life... I truly don't have anything to tell ya...I am the only child of Mr Gafoor and Mrs Zeenat Farooqi. My mother and my father had a love marriage...she was 12 years his junior, but they loved each other a lot and came together against all odds and got married.My father loves me a lot and I love him a lot too...He is my strength. And as for my mother; My mother passed away when I was 16, she had cancer. That's it from me you guys...Oh wait I totally forgot I was told to mention a lil bout this story..

So this story is about my life, my madness and my moods.Its about me taking chances with life.Its a story that starts with my work and ends with..well you'll have to read to find out...

I thought it was about my new life, a life I planned on investing a lot into, but no...life had something else in store for me...My mother always used to tell me...that everything burns...and turns into ash..but its love that lights the fire within our souls that withholds everything and keeps burning through it all. Even after we are gone...I didn't not believe it...but life...introduced me to a part of me..I thought had died...allowing me to encounter unexpected treasures and rewards in unexpected places and finding answers to what lies underneath. This story is my journey back to life and love and belief in happiness.

That's it...gotta go...coz As of now I need to go yell at few of my employees. Who seem to have messed up their given tasks...Adios readers..cya soon with the story..n hey don't u dare not read it..cos if you don't Zoya Farooqi won't be pleased...Haa haa haa...no but really...do read, its my story afterall..

PS: I have a hint here...and the hint is the name of this FF... I have mentioned it somewhere in their intro's, both their intro's ...so state that in the comment if you think you know...I want ppl to guess...N if you're right in guessing..u get a shout out from my end..some wah wah 😉

So this time around..do comment..even u silent readers...ek 2 sentences likh do...takes less than a minute😃...but makes more than 2 hours of my day..n sometimes my entire day..a happy happy time..n hey...don't forget everyone...to like this post..n all the upcoming posts... I think...I deserve atleat 10-15 pages of comments minimum for each update..naa😳...so lets see...how that goes about😲...I will determine the pages and like as I carry on with the updates... *rubs her hands deviously*😈 and ur support and ur input will determine the frequency of my updates😛...so gear up...u're in for a long ride...and a mysterious, dark, raw love of a ride... so stay tuned...😉😆

Cheers

⭐️
INDEX BELOW
Edited by -StarsLinedUp- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Index

Character sketches

Asad and Zoya-PG1
Chapters
Prologue-PG18
CH1-PG35
CH2-PG55
CH3-PG65
Ch4-PG81
CH5-PG 98
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Unexpected Treasures? Not sure if that's the title.
I like it so far! Continue soon (:
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res Unres
Rise of the Phoenix! I duuno. 😕 Hidden treasures. Burnt to ashes. If you touch me you will be burnt to ashes🤣. Because I am hot🤣.
Ok so I take back what ever I have mentioned in the post below. This is nothing what I guessed it to be. It is different. I can guess a part of the story though. Check your PM.
But you can tell me I suck😡😆
Edited by Perfectionist2 - 10 years ago
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess the title is Everything Burn n Turn Into Ashes...
Am really excited for this FF to go on floor.
Continue Sooon
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OK so I liked it even without reading it.😆
I read what you wrote and ignored Asad and ZOya for now. YOu deserve atleast 20 pages of comments honey.
You know I have to PM you later about something. I was thinking so similar for my next FF😆 but not really that similar too.😃 We have our own unique styles and imaginations.
But I had planned the introduction just similar and deviously raw. OMG! we kind of are so in tune are we?😕 But I next FF is atleast 2 months away only after I finish my current one.
More late about the story. I will see what I can do about filling pages and spamming but gimme some time. Not today.🥱🥱🥱
Iqra81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess the title is something along these lines
"My mother always used to tell me...that everything burns...and turns into ash..but its love that lights the fire within our souls that withholds everything and keeps burning through it all."

Or
Unexpected Treasures
Edited by Iqra81 - 10 years ago
vinita459 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds interesting, looking forward to reading it.
laks_vish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The journey of finding the truth??
hey you changed Zoya's character loved it...cant wait to read more...
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its seems very interestng..and d title..smthng ...ashes...i dnt knw ...plz pm me when u update