Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another beautiful update, eagerly waiting for the next one, wonder what gift Asad will get for Zoe😳
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats a gr8 update sangeetha...what abt the painting sangeetha...I really found the letters given to her children by dilshad very heart touching, she has already started treating zoya as her own child...simply love her 😊, and simply love your story 👏, u r a ⭐️
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What do u want me to say yaar... I am out of words... Thanks for the PM
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeahh! Back with another update. Very very very nice.👏
As always, its too good!

I just love the way you show us the bhai-behen rishta. Unfortunately, we do not get to see that a lot in QH but these small scenes in your story are so nice to read. Zoya is right: Mr.Khan does have a sense of humor. I guess, only with people he is comfortable with.

Mr.Khan-Zoya scene was great. Loved their interaction. Very well written dialogues. She is so in love with him and she is not even afraid to admit it. A girl with guts 😉

Really want to know ke akher woh kya raaz hai DIlshaad ammi ke past mein...yeh toh suspense ho gaya Di 😛

Thanks a lot for the PM, Di. Of course, already waiting for the next one. 😊

Narges
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm! Can't wait to see sine action btn asad and zoya!
Rarepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh how beautiful.
i'm glad Zoe realized her love for Asad. I hope Asad also stops the denial and at least try to be her friend. looking forward to see what Asad gifts to Zoe.
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey, I am really very angry . I haven't received a pm after the 14th chapter. I have been your regular reader and have commented every time. But still, have you deleted me from the pm list.

Woh to, just today while I was attending a class I remembered this story of Asya and just came and stalked it. And, now I am sitting at this hour of night 1.48 am and completed reading the pending chapters.

I have always been an good reader I guess... wasn't I ??? Next time please pm me if possible or else I'l have to stalk for updates that becomes really hideous.

Although I am quite excited with the development of the story. Asad's arrival, their face off, bathroom incident, then the eid, and the flood fiasco to their internal feelings where zoya has come in terms with her feelings asads is still apprehensive. I could see their are lot of secrets hidden. I am sure its gonna be interesting watching them reveal.

Do continue soon dear, love this story. One of my favorites.

Dee
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update, Sangeeta! Loved that Zoya is a go-getter and ready to follow her heart! Adorable banter between Asad and Najma for the eidi. I wonder what Dilshaad wrote in those letters. She is amazing! What's the secret that binds or rather separates the 2 families?! Waiting for it all to unfold!

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey!

I am new reader to this FF and read all the parts in a go!! You are one amazing story teller..loved the FF. plz pm when there is an update..also sent a buddy request
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally update...woaw...luv zoya s posesivnes