Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'll be back. Read it all. Lemme read it once again after helping out mom and I shall leave a comment:D
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was a really nice update. Best wishes
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
FINNAALLLYY!!
I've been waiting for an update from you for so long. And the wait was well worth. Darling, do I need to keep mentioning how great of a writer you are? ahh!
Coming back to the story, Lol,, i love the way Zoya interrogates Asad and traps him.. haha..
After reading this chapter, I feel like some distance will grow between the two but I only hope that I am wrong.
Great update sweets
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww loved the update, cont soon :D
Ayesha_Kssgc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice dii love it πŸ‘
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow.. what a lovely update...
plz update the nest part ASAP...
n whats up with dilshads past??
anyway.. continue soon

have a good day..!! :D
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely, Sangeeta...😊

I have said it before and will say it again: your Asad is better than the Asad on the show!

Do update asap!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww seems Mr.khan gaye kaam Se πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Boy is he in Love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

How i love Asad-Najma bro-sis relation its sweet & cute πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...& hope Najma's wish of celebrating Next Eid together (including Ms.Farooqi) turns true πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hopefully she will not have to fly down every year πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

Good to see Mr.Khan atleast accepting friendship 😊...hope its makes things easier for Zoya darling 😊...

By the way wondering 😈 ...what special gift Mr.Khan plans to gift πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ...

Wud also be waiting for past mysteries to be revealed 😊😊

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazing. Loved it. I love Asad's heart vs mind battle but of course heart is going to win after all. Zoya is going to make sure of that. Zoya already admitted she's in love with him! WOW! She's fast bro! LOL! Asad was imagining her everywhere and then the closet scene was so cute. I loved how he didn't give her buy one get one free kinda gift instead wanna get her something special just like her.. Awwwhh<3 I wonder what he'll get her! "Rishta nahi jod rahah hoon" has been mentioned twice today. What they don't realize is woh toh pehle se hi jud agaya hai<3 Asad-Najma scene was super cute:D <3 And ahaha I love how ZOya retorts back and leaves him speechlessπŸ˜† Im glad Dilshaad is noticing change in Asad but it'll be a big problem once she finds out the truth! The terrace scene was amazing. Let's see how long does he try to be friends with her.;) I love how Zoya makes him admit stuff! YOU GO GIRL! Her convo with her aapi and jeeju was nice as well. SO now she's gunna try and figure out their past. Go Zoya! you decrease these faasles amke him admit!:D Nice update Bheegi. Continue soon please!

P.S.: I'm so waiting for their gift scene. I know it's going to be super-amazing:D
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..awesum update...geehe..nw detectv zoya is bck...lol..