Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -purnima-

That was a b'ful one πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...
It depicted all relations... Mother-Son ; Brother-Sister...& πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Rescuing love πŸ˜›πŸ˜› oops in Asad's words Duty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zoya getting stuck up was scary...but she had her special commander to rescue 😳😳...Wishing her all the best hope her rescuer stays with her always πŸ˜›πŸ˜› & Asad's words prove wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ --kabhi museebat khud "NA" jhelni pade πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...

Waise Zoya wud have loved Mumbai darshan idea Mr.khan πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mr.Khan got his memorable Eid this year hope he makes same for Ms.Farooqi too πŸ˜›πŸ˜› he has 3 days to do that πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...

Lets see if he does that πŸ€”...

Thanks Purnima...well story mein twist tho aayega kabhie na kabhieπŸ˜‰...not soon though
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aswini.achu

OMG...I just read all 17 parts in one go...πŸ˜ƒsuch an amazing story..i ve no idea how on earth i missed such a fabulous fan fic πŸ˜•usually i don read fan fics in which asad is not portrayed as a business tycoon, but this story broke my resolveπŸ˜†to be honest i'm loving this navy officer avatar more than that business tycoon avatar...πŸ˜†promise me that we ll have more AsYa scenes before he returns back to andaman or dont let him return at allπŸ˜†or take a 2 month leap asap...ok i know i'm blabbering sorry for that...πŸ˜›I'll stop with this..

Great writing SANGEETHA DI...πŸ‘

Thanks aswini...even I like Asad as a Navy officer- suits his akdu and protector image better😳

will def have tender moments before he leaves for the ship😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneezarp27

the update was rly awesum!!!!!!! one of my bst FF in this forum...ily so much fo this 1...coming to the update it was out of wrds...asya moment were just mindblowing...i thnk asad sud gift zoya...n dat last statement by zoya...lol...she's so crazy πŸ˜†

Thanks dear...of course Zoya is crazyπŸ˜†...we all like her that way but she has some growing up to do in this ffπŸ˜‰
cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait for the continuation...please update soon.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

-waitingforyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update !
i think zoya was waiting to get into trouble for asad to rescue her πŸ˜†
what was her eidi for them ?
anyway lovely update dear !
and thank you; thank you; thank you soo much for the pm :)
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

@ Red..

no no.. three mistakes were made.. I m telling you just for the knowledge..😊

first.. as per the update, they offer the evening prayers and then gather around to break the fast.. in reality, we break the fast first at sunset time for our city, eat some iftari and when azaan e maghrib is recited then we offer the namaz..

they were invited to the iftar party.. Dilshad Najma went there but when? after eating dinner at home.. is this how we attend iftar parties?? if they already had dinner at home then why did they still go there.. they should have been there before the iftar time..

third one is a bit tricky.. Asad goes to the mosque to read Taravih.. as per the story, its 28th or 29th Ramadan, rite? and taravih is finished on the 27th of Ramadan in every mosque.. in the last 2-3 days depends on moon sighting, Imam recites different surats during the namaz e isha..

Thanks Annu...you are so much more knowledgeable about the traditions...thanks for the corrections.😊 I am learning so much through all of you..hope we can see even a part of this on the show
BTW, someone had mentioned that there are usually multiple iftar parties every evening and a number of people attend multiple parties each evening
I should have written about chaand raat on the night before Eid...oh well, too late nowπŸ˜•

Thanks Bheegi.. but these are the basic things.. every muslim knows abt them..

only those who have a wide circle of friends and acquaintances attend multiple iftar parties every second/third day.. and not each evening.. warna weekdays mein kaun kisi ko iftar pe bulata hai?!πŸ˜•

well, QH waaley don't keep fast, don't offer namaz (sirf musibat, preshani mein Khuda ko yaad karte hein, warna nahin), but I m pretty sure they will all celebrate Eid dhoom dhadakkey ke saath..😡

Yupp.. chaand raat is so much fun.. like moon sighting from the terrace, bangles + jewelry shopping, and late nite parlor visit to apply mehindi..

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks stars. This Asad is not that stuck up but is very practical and feels that there is a big faasla between the two of them and cannot be removed. Also, if you remember, when he found out that Anwar was related to Dilshaad, he became a bit detached...let's see what are the reasons behind his cold behavior (which of course won't last too long with Zoya around him)

if that is the case then its so interesting that why at the end of the update, Asad is still thanking GOD for bringing Zoya into his life.. it should have been the other way round I guess, when he already knows abt Anwar-Dilshad connection..πŸ˜•

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was emotionally draining. Your update can make me feel so much better! So one update please??;)
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great another update, a quick one though, makes me very happy πŸ˜ƒ

I imagined the EID celebrations a bit different (more happy and all) lekin yahan tho kahani mein ek choti se twist (Zoya stuck due to the floods and Mr.Khan saving her as her life hero).
I must say, hats off to your imagination and out-of-the-box thinking. You could have made this into a very happy family day (and perhaps you will still do that in another part) but no, you chose for something different, which is commendable! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the family scene with Dilshaad ammi, Najma and Mr.Khan, especially when he teased Najma about their next Eid with an addition to the family. Very sweet brother-sister moment.
Waise, what is the meaning of 'kachaloo'? In my language (Farsi/Dari) it means 'potato' but in Hindi that is 'aloo'...so I was just wondering😊

he would remember this as the best and most memorable Eid ever. He didn't want any gifts that day; Allah had given him more than he had asked for. (Beautiful and very touching)😳

Aap se ek request hai, Di... Probably, you will not be able to update tomorrow (that would be a bit soon, I guess) but can you please add one 'romantic scene' in your next update? Kaal mera birthday hai, tho isliye... Would be a GREAT birthday present 😊 (Please, bura mat maniye)

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved both the updates, bheegi. It was so typical of Asad to avoid the question and run to the mosque in the prev update. πŸ˜ƒ

And it was so typical of Zoya to daydream piggyback in such extreme and exhaustive condition and comment 'itni jaldi Mr. Khan?' πŸ˜†