Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow... Nice update sangeetha :) kash zoya ne gift banayi woh laa pati, kya usne kuch banaya?
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

Wow... Nice update sangeetha :) kash zoya ne gift banayi woh laa pati, kya usne kuch banaya?

yes, she did...after all she is an artist. She will have to wait a day to gift it...guess what she has painted?😉
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I keep reading this over and over again. Please make the next update super soon!:D

& I wonder what trouble you're gunna put Zoya in when Asad isn't gunna be there?? & Zoya will have get out of it on her own!:O
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

yes, she did...after all she is an artist. She will have to wait a day to gift it...guess what she has painted?😉

Oh lemme guess is it like a family picture?? Asad, Dilshaad and Najma? I wonder if she put herself in there😆
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I keep reading this over and over again. Please make the next update super soon!:D

& I wonder what trouble you're gunna put Zoya in when Asad isn't gunna be there?? & Zoya will have get out of it on her own!:O

Don't think too much Kirann,...enjoy the journey😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Oh lemme guess is it like a family picture?? Asad, Dilshaad and Najma? I wonder if she put herself in there😆

Nope...itni himmat nahin hai abhi Zoya ki😃
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Vineeta...yeah, you caught that hint from that one line from Asad😉...after all Zoya ka character growth dikhaana hai 😃

I have incorporated some details about the Muslim traditions based on info given to me by some online Muslim friends...I am learning too. I was hoping QH would educate us but right now I have learnt 101 methods of breaking weddings and killing people from the show...not much about Islam

So true on underlined sentence. I know this is fiction so wasn't expecting too much education from it, or I should say deep understanding as I am sure with changes some meanings must have changed like in Geeta for us, but Gul has disappointed completely in making understand some part of it alongwith her history with creating romance😕
Guys here are definitely great in enlightening us about real their religion though often, with some great and deep discussion..
Now since Gul's team is on vacation, please have mercy on us and update it fast this time please😛
.Kiran. thumbnail

Nope...itni himmat nahin hai abhi Zoya ki😃

So is it just Asad, Najma, Dilshaad?? Or a totally different drawing?? I wonder what it is!:\ IM gunna keep guessing:P
.Kiran. thumbnail

Don't think too much Kirann,...enjoy the journey😉

Then update SUPER SOON!:P
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was one hell of an update. I loved everything about it. :D