Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Wow what a lovely update...only zoya can be chirpy even in such a situation...and asad was so sweet..."aap kahen to pura mumbai darshan kara doon" well i guess asad par zoya ka asar pad gaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†...beautifully written...continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š...i am so excited to see if asad gives zoya the gift and how?really looking forward to the gift scene...

Thanks Anushree...yeah their banter has to go on even in the most serious situations๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Another awesome update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved how Asad teased Najma. That was so cute. And AsYa were adorable. Loved the way Asad rescued her and her reaction when they reached home. "Itni jaldi aa gaye." ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to the next update. Want to see how he gifts her the watch and her reaction. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was such a adorable update! cont soon :D
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update xx luv da way asad saves his musibat xx plzzz update soon nd plzz pm me once updated xx
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Wow! Another awesome update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved how Asad teased Najma. That was so cute. And AsYa were adorable. Loved the way Asad rescued her and her reaction when they reached home. "Itni jaldi aa gaye." ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to the next update. Want to see how he gifts her the watch and her reaction. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Shreya...let's see how they spend the second half of the day/evening on Eid๐Ÿ˜ณ
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read all parts this weekend! Wow! How did I miss this before? Glad I caught up! Great story! Asad's a naval officer! The whole story is so different than the show! One constant is their nok zokh! Loved it as I was missing seeing it on TV! The early "miss the ship" escapade made me relive my all time favorite movie DDLJ! Poor Dilshaad has cancer! Please don't kill her, instead cure her completely! Wonder what the history between Dilshaad/Rashid and Ghafoor is? Is it related to Zoya's ammi's death? Also, who is Aapi's Ammi? If she is mean, is it Razia?! Will Asad gift the watch to Zoya? Will Akram show up when Asad is in town? What will Zoya do when Asad leaves? Will Asad get a transfer to Mumbai? Lots of tracks to unfold!

Enjoyed reading it. Now can you please write one Tho OS?!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hummi16

Amazing update xx luv da way asad saves his musibat xx plzzz update soon nd plzz pm me once updated xx

Thanks Hummi...Asad is always there when she lands in trouble...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: webuser7

Read all parts this weekend! Wow! How did I miss this before? Glad I caught up! Great story! Asad's a naval officer! The whole story is so different than the show! One constant is their nok zokh! Loved it as I was missing seeing it on TV! The early "miss the ship" escapade made me relive my all time favorite movie DDLJ! Poor Dilshaad has cancer! Please don't kill her, instead cure her completely! Wonder what the history between Dilshaad/Rashid and Ghafoor is? Is it related to Zoya's ammi's death? Also, who is Aapi's Ammi? If she is mean, is it Razia?! Will Asad gift the watch to Zoya? Will Akram show up when Asad is in town? What will Zoya do when Asad leaves? Will Asad get a transfer to Mumbai? Lots of tracks to unfold!

Enjoyed reading it. Now can you please write one Tho OS?!

Thanks RK..I am honored that u read all the parts. I have to go back and recall some of the details I have written๐Ÿ˜†

Very valid and apt questions...u are close on some of those guesses๐Ÿ˜‰

will write an update to the 'tho' series tomorrow...assuming we don't have much to discuss on the show
webuser7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Vineeta...yeah, you caught that hint from that one line from Asad๐Ÿ˜‰...after all Zoya ka character growth dikhaana hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have incorporated some details about the Muslim traditions based on info given to me by some online Muslim friends...I am learning too. I was hoping QH would educate us but right now I have learnt 101 methods of breaking weddings and killing people from the show...not much about Islam

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Hopefully you'll never have a need to put what you learnt to use! Don't forget, we have also learnt how to torture people, be dumb and dumber, slapping (how many have we seen so far?! One more coming up!), and the quintessential one: how to have 2 spouses/relationships!
webuser7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks RK..I am honored that u read all the parts. I have to go back and recall some of the details I have written๐Ÿ˜†

Very valid and apt questions...u are close on some of those guesses๐Ÿ˜‰

will write an update to the 'tho' series tomorrow...assuming we don't have much to discuss on the show

We are honored and blessed to be able to read your wonderful writings! Yay for the OS! I'll look forward to it! ๐Ÿ˜Š