Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

awesome update Sangeetha..really very well written...the fanfic is progressing well...keep up the good work going..Zoya answered Asad's question truthfully but Adad did not answer..hmm...interesting...good update...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly...😊

Thanks Surya. Asad is a very cautious man and doesn't hurry into decisions ...Zoya on the other hand is impulsive and goes by what her heart tell her to do
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Hope Mr.khan gets inspired from Ms.Farooqi & come out with his own Sach soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...Surely he gonna take his sweet time πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...as his ammi said "Pehle Na Na phir haan haan" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & its not only his food habit πŸ˜†

Good to see Zoya clearly telling Asad about her reason for coming...

Waiting to see how their story gonna progress πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...

Continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Thanks Purnima...Mr. Khan is very cautious and thinks about all pros and cons before he expresses his thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ...so it will be a whileπŸ˜‰ but don't worry, Zoya's actions can't keep him far from her
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: farha15

Asad taking all eating items from the table and fullyfilling his plateπŸ˜†.omg Di you were awesome i loved this dialouge phele na na bad mei haan haan .Awesome Sangeetha diπŸ€—.i want to know what is Asads sach.

Thanks farha. Yeah, bechara bahut din baad ghar aaya hai...he must be starving for all these savoriesπŸ˜ƒ
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Really? Asad thought whole bathroom encounter his imagination/hallucination? πŸ˜†

So, Asad is back with his facade. That is what I expected him to do. And, their bickering - always entertaining.

Asad doing dishes - I love that. I have always imagined Asad and Zoya to be a couple that will share every responsibility whether it is something as simple as doing dishes or sharing biggest burdens of life. Here, I also mean Asad and Zoya in the show. Yh...after show-Zoya does enough marrammat of show-Asad. Sadly, such simple things will never happen in show (TRPs gir jayenge ). So, I am enjoying them here.

Zoya's innocence always gets me. How easily she admitted real reason for coming to India! But, Asad's resolve can't be underestimated. Battle of wills honewali lagti hain.

Curious to see what happens next!
Edited by Noe123 - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noe123

Really? Asad thought whole bathroom encounter his imagination/hallucination? πŸ˜†

So, Asad is back with his facade. That is what I expected him to do. And, their bickering - always entertaining.

Asad doing dishes - I love that. I have always imagined Asad and Zoya to be a couple that will share every responsibility whether it is something as simple as doing dishes or sharing biggest burdens of life. Here, I also mean Asad and Zoya in the show. Yh...after show-Zoya does enough marrammat of show-Asad. Sadly, such simple things will never happen in show (TRPs gir jayenge ). So, I am enjoying them here.

Zoya's innocence always gets me. How easily she admitted real reason for coming to India! But, Asad's resolve can't be underestimated. Battle of wills honewali lagti hain.

Curious to see what happens next!

Thanks Noe...yes, I would love to see AsYa as a married couple sharing all tasks but I guess we will have to wait eons for that shubh ghadiπŸ˜ƒ

Well, I have to say that you do understand this Asad well but Zoya hai na...she will make sure his resolve to keep the 'faasle' would be brokenπŸ˜ƒ
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awsome update

wait for next
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I loved it! Waise that is nothing new, I just love all your FF's πŸ˜ƒ

Mr.Khan yaha bhi aise akdu hai. But, deep down his heart he is super excited to see Zoya in his house. 😳 The relationship among Dilshaad ami, Najma and Zoya is always so nice to see, even in the show itself their chemistry is so lovable.

Some highlights for me from this chapter:

- "Ek ladki ki personal cheezein choone mein aapki tehzeeb aur tameez mein kami na aa jaaye Mr. Khan," she gave him a caustic look. (Bang on Zoya. That is what I love about her, her witty comments!)

- "It's not the same," Asad mumbled as he touched his desk and bed with his fingers, "it's never been the same since she came into my life." (Very nice. Asad Miyaan is already smitten by this new entrance in his life)

- "Sachche dil se jhooth hi bol dete Mr. Khan, tho kya jaata?" (Very beautiful. Indeed, sometimes telling a lie with a pure heart will do. Because the other person knows (Zoya) that he (Asad) won't admit to say the truth. But even if he lies, she knows that he tells it from a pure heart.

If I am not wrong, Asad came back home just one day before EID right? You did not make any mistakes regarding the Ramadan. In fact, it's commendable that you did research just to prevent any errors/mistakes. But of course, that is the work of an experienced and talented writer.

Thanks a lot for the PM, Di. I am already waiting for the next update. Can't wait to read what will happen on EID, since it is a joyful occasion, therefore Mr.Khan should not put on his akdu mood. Can we expect some nice moments between our New York girl and Navy officer???πŸ˜‰

@ Red..

no no.. three mistakes were made.. I m telling you just for the knowledge..😊

first.. as per the update, they offer the evening prayers and then gather around to break the fast.. in reality, we break the fast first at sunset time for our city, eat some iftari and when azaan e maghrib is recited then we offer the namaz..

they were invited to the iftar party.. Dilshad Najma went there but when? after eating dinner at home.. is this how we attend iftar parties?? if they already had dinner at home then why did they still go there.. they should have been there before the iftar time..

third one is a bit tricky.. Asad goes to the mosque to read Taravih.. as per the story, its 28th or 29th Ramadan, rite? and taravih is finished on the 27th of Ramadan in every mosque.. in the last 2-3 days depends on moon sighting, Imam recites different surats during the namaz e isha..

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
-waitingforyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update !
continue soon !
can you please add me to your pm list ?
Edited by -waitingforyou- - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another update please?? It's been long now:(
bheegi thumbnail
@ Red..

no no.. three mistakes were made.. I m telling you just for the knowledge..😊

first.. as per the update, they offer the evening prayers and then gather around to break the fast.. in reality, we break the fast first at sunset time for our city, eat some iftari and when azaan e maghrib is recited then we offer the namaz..

they were invited to the iftar party.. Dilshad Najma went there but when? after eating dinner at home.. is this how we attend iftar parties?? if they already had dinner at home then why did they still go there.. they should have been there before the iftar time..

third one is a bit tricky.. Asad goes to the mosque to read Taravih.. as per the story, its 28th or 29th Ramadan, rite? and taravih is finished on the 27th of Ramadan in every mosque.. in the last 2-3 days depends on moon sighting, Imam recites different surats during the namaz e isha..

Thanks Annu...you are so much more knowledgeable about the traditions...thanks for the corrections.😊 I am learning so much through all of you..hope we can see even a part of this on the show
BTW, someone had mentioned that there are usually multiple iftar parties every evening and a number of people attend multiple parties each evening
I should have written about chaand raat on the night before Eid...oh well, too late nowπŸ˜•
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago