Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘wow, another rocking update Sangeeta, really lovely, you are gifted, amazing write up.. beautiful story, waiting for the next update..
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Can I have one more update please hehe
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: me2you

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I loved it! Waise that is nothing new, I just love all your FF's πŸ˜ƒ

Mr.Khan yaha bhi aise akdu hai. But, deep down his heart he is super excited to see Zoya in his house. 😳 The relationship among Dilshaad ami, Najma and Zoya is always so nice to see, even in the show itself their chemistry is so lovable.

Some highlights for me from this chapter:

- "Ek ladki ki personal cheezein choone mein aapki tehzeeb aur tameez mein kami na aa jaaye Mr. Khan," she gave him a caustic look. (Bang on Zoya. That is what I love about her, her witty comments!)

- "It's not the same," Asad mumbled as he touched his desk and bed with his fingers, "it's never been the same since she came into my life." (Very nice. Asad Miyaan is already smitten by this new entrance in his life)

- "Sachche dil se jhooth hi bol dete Mr. Khan, tho kya jaata?" (Very beautiful. Indeed, sometimes telling a lie with a pure heart will do. Because the other person knows (Zoya) that he (Asad) won't admit to say the truth. But even if he lies, she knows that he tells it from a pure heart.

If I am not wrong, Asad came back home just one day before EID right? You did not make any mistakes regarding the Ramadan. In fact, it's commendable that you did research just to prevent any errors/mistakes. But of course, that is the work of an experienced and talented writer.

Thanks a lot for the PM, Di. I am already waiting for the next update. Can't wait to read what will happen on EID, since it is a joyful occasion, therefore Mr.Khan should not put on his akdu mood. Can we expect some nice moments between our New York girl and Navy officer???πŸ˜‰

Thanks me2you...yes Eid will be next. I am glad the Ramadan part worked for you all
This akdu khan is akdu for a different reason...he doesn't want to get close to her because of differences in social stature, value system and some family issues...
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Thanks for PM Sangeeta..

Beautiful extension to story, I am amazed at your writing as ever. People usually rush but you take your sweet time and just make it more exciting for whats coming next..

Thanks Vineeta...I had warned you all that this is a long ff but hopefully I won't drag tracks like the do on the show
Zoya is darling, unless you want to share room with me, then his help offer declined with that comment touching personal, lol she is scandalizing poor guy all over again..
Loved all the scenes around pretending strangers but still never leaving a chance to instigate each other by direct questions knowing it will be answered. Lol they are waiting to be caught..
I love your Asad more, his offer to help with dishesπŸ˜‰ and even after her teasing staying on taskπŸ˜› he is a real guy...

yeah, this Asad is definitely more balanced than the one on our show
Climax line is just beautiful, continue with it soon please..

Word Count: 1

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princeegoyal

waoo..loved it..but no pm to me...πŸ˜•...pls continue..& pm me

pari

sorry Pari...my oversight. I have such a long buddy list that sometimes I get confused kisko bheja aur kisko nahinπŸ˜•
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

That was brilliant Sangeeta. Loved the way Dilshad and Najma picked it up instantly..

I love how you keep the characters similar to the ones in the show.. I can actually imagine Karan and Surbhi playing AsYa...

Thanks Nishita...trying to keep the essence of the show although they are a little different
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!
Asad, what is he so scared for? Just accept that he is happy that she is here

darling, u're an amazing writer. keep it flowing and please pm me?
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update Sangeetha..really very well written...the fanfic is progressing well...keep up the good work going..Zoya answered Asad's question truthfully but Adad did not answer..hmm...interesting...good update...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly...😊
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Mr.khan gets inspired from Ms.Farooqi & come out with his own Sach soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...Surely he gonna take his sweet time πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...as his ammi said "Pehle Na Na phir haan haan" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & its not only his food habit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good to see Zoya clearly telling Asad about her reason for coming...

Waiting to see how their story gonna progress πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...

Continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

farha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asad taking all eating items from the table and fullyfilling his plateπŸ˜†.omg Di you were awesome i loved this dialouge phele na na bad mei haan haan .Awesome Sangeetha diπŸ€—.i want to know what is Asads sach.