Surish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: delena90

I like your Asad so much more! He's charming, adorable and his usual akdu self. Loved the bickering between asya. Can't wait for the next update

Don't worry, this Asad will not have a Tanu in his life to weaken his characterπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Pri
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Aww!!! Zoya is so cute... She actually told Asad that she came for him... That's so nice... Asad in denial in this FF too... kuch nahi ho sakta Mr. Khan...πŸ˜‰... I loved this part Sangeeta... especially because it had Asad Zoya and their usual bickering.. missing that in the show... Thanks for writing it, at least I can read it and be happy...

Thanks dear.Yeah,why waste time in confession because abhi kahani bahut baaki haiπŸ˜ƒ
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful!!!!! can you please pm me???? i love this story!!!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

Thank you so much for updating this! 😊

Wonderful update - Loved the interaction between Asad and Zoya! Wow, such candour...she admitted that she has come all the way from the US for him!

You know, Sangeeta, your FF is MUCH MUCH better than the show 😊 This Asad is wonderful - nice, charming, and has a brain...

Thanks Harini...don't worry, this Asad won't have Tanu to deal withπŸ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Update karne mein itna gap naa rakha karo yaar...coming back to the update..loved it...Asad and Zoya's bickering was fun...this guy is so stuck up...isko koi batao ki ek ladki US se aayi hai sirf isse milne...update the next one soon

Thanks stars. This Asad is not that stuck up but is very practical and feels that there is a big faasla between the two of them and cannot be removed. Also, if you remember, when he found out that Anwar was related to Dilshaad, he became a bit detached...let's see what are the reasons behind his cold behavior (which of course won't last too long with Zoya around him)
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can we get an update soon please?? Like dont make me wait too much!:(
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Hey Di! I'm back with another long commentπŸ˜†

Okay, first of all, can I just say, I simply LOVE the way you mould your stories so that they fit the characters and how they are portrayed in the actual show. I simply love that about your stories. Despite the fact that this story was written before with Angad-Kripa, there are mostly no similarities. I LOVE you for that, seriously. This story is ekdam se fit for Asad-Zoya and the way you've made that happen is simply marvelous and commendable.

Thanks cutie. Yes, I have changed the story quite a bit to suit Asya. The basic concept is still the same. AK story was way naughtier thoughπŸ˜‰

And now coming to the part, I couldn't stop laughing, seriously. Asad actually thought that he was hallucinating? SERIOUSLY? πŸ˜†

'Aap? Aap sach much yahin hain? Aap tho US mein rehti hain na? Aur yeh box?' - Oh Asad, you're SO slow, catch on, will you? For a grown man with so much attitude, thoda toh dimaag use karo! πŸ˜† But I can understand, shock ke maare paagal ho gaya hai thoda sa. πŸ˜† He can barely form a coherent thought, let alone link the circumstances together. πŸ˜†

Yeah, poor guy must be tired and hungry from fasting too

And upar se Zoya's sarcasm and cheekiness isn't helping at all! He's so flustered and his thoughts are all over the place going 'Aap humaare ghar ki tehzeeb aur tameez ke daayre mein rahiye ga'. - Ufff, itna akdu hai yeh insaan?! Zoya has christened him so appropriately. πŸ˜†

yeah...he has seen her brattiness on the ship

This guy is PMSing. Pakka se. I mean, the way he's yelling at her one minute and being so gentle the next is really making me laugh, and I guess Zoya's feeling the same. This is exactly like the Asad in the show. I LOVE IT! πŸ˜†
Asad and bipolar...u kidding me ?πŸ˜†
Dilshad too, is exactly like in the show. 'Zoya is like a family member now, bahut pyaari bachchi hai yeh. Bilkul apne naam jaisi hai - full of life' - Could she have put it in a better way? I love this woman in the show and you've made her equally lovable in the story too, I love you for that! Asad Miyaan, ab toh aap hi bache hain, accept her already, sheeesh! πŸ˜†
dilshaad zoya bond here is as imp as in the showπŸ˜ƒ

'Bechaari? Yeah right' - SO TYPICAL! πŸ˜† 'Ammi woh bechaari nahin hain!' πŸ˜† Just when you put the whole 'is bechari ko help kar do', I was WAITING for that comment of Asad's, and you didn't disappoint! This is what I love so much, you change the story according to the characters, and not the other way around. thanks cutie...😊 the original QH epi gave us so much material yaar

Dilshad ki nazron se kuch nahin chhupta! I LOVED Asad-Zoya's bantering about the 'carrying of heavier objects'. 🀣 Poor Zoe, she isn't heavy at all, and Asad secretly loves carrying her, but kaun samjhaaye use?πŸ˜‰

'Once Zoya's chaos had been transferred to Najma's room, even though Asad's room was back in its serene and organised form, he could still feel her presence everywhere.' 'It's not the same, it's never been the same ever since she came into my life'

HAYYYE MAIN MARR JAAWAAANNN! Di, you're brilliant at symbolism, and I LOVE you for using this as an example. I loved the way this was penned down, utterly beautiful! 😳
aww...Asad mian is a gonner for sure

Asad's faux-pas are going to get him into trouble! πŸ˜† Zoya isn't even doing anything and he's doing all the talking and slips of tongue. πŸ˜†

'Beta, yeh Asad ki puraani aadat hai, pehle na-na, fir haan-haan' - OH DILSHAAD! I LOVE YOU! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† yeah...typical Asad...foreshadows their relationship

'PHOO?' Asad's shock was really palpable! I could totally imagine him choking on his food on Zoya calling his mom 'phoophi'. Poor guy, he doesn't have ANY idea about Zoya's loving nature. Sheh. πŸ˜† I WOULD LOVE to see Najma and Dilshaad playing cupid/matchmaker. Shuruvaat toh ho he gayi hai. πŸ˜†

Zoya dumped everything on Asad's hands. πŸ˜† 'Cheeni Kum types?' HAHAHAHAHA, that really cracked me up.

'Aapke liye, sirf aapke liye Mr. Khan' - HAAYE MAIN MARRR JAAAWAAAN. 😳 This was SO freaking pure and true and everything amazing. Ek toh this woman is confessing her love for him, that this idiot is telling her she was irresponsible. UFFF, kya karein Mr. Emotionally challenged Khan jo hain.

'Sacche dil se jhooth hi bol dete Mr. Khan, toh kya jaata?' - Brilliant finish Di, truly truly amazing. 😳

Please do continue sooon! 😳 hey...lovely comments...don't worry if they are long. I loved reading them
-Raina

Word Count: 1

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

beautiful update di!!!!.
i was smiling throughout reading it...
why aren't u a writer of QH? i so miss asad nd QH:((
continue jaldi se!!!!!
love youuu πŸ€—

Vidhi, I don't have to worry about TRPs like the show writers have toπŸ˜ƒ
Nishitarao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was brilliant Sangeeta. Loved the way Dilshad and Najma picked it up instantly..
I love how you keep the characters similar to the ones in the show.. I can actually imagine Karan and Surbhi playing AsYa...