Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
it was so beautiful update... loved it... continue soon
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
I loved it! Waise that is nothing new, I just love all your FF's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mr.Khan yaha bhi aise akdu hai. But, deep down his heart he is super excited to see Zoya in his house. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The relationship among Dilshaad ami, Najma and Zoya is always so nice to see, even in the show itself their chemistry is so lovable.

Some highlights for me from this chapter:

- "Ek ladki ki personal cheezein choone mein aapki tehzeeb aur tameez mein kami na aa jaaye Mr. Khan," she gave him a caustic look. (Bang on Zoya. That is what I love about her, her witty comments!)

- "It's not the same," Asad mumbled as he touched his desk and bed with his fingers, "it's never been the same since she came into my life." (Very nice. Asad Miyaan is already smitten by this new entrance in his life)

- "Sachche dil se jhooth hi bol dete Mr. Khan, tho kya jaata?" (Very beautiful. Indeed, sometimes telling a lie with a pure heart will do. Because the other person knows (Zoya) that he (Asad) won't admit to say the truth. But even if he lies, she knows that he tells it from a pure heart.

If I am not wrong, Asad came back home just one day before EID right? You did not make any mistakes regarding the Ramadan. In fact, it's commendable that you did research just to prevent any errors/mistakes. But of course, that is the work of an experienced and talented writer.

Thanks a lot for the PM, Di. I am already waiting for the next update. Can't wait to read what will happen on EID, since it is a joyful occasion, therefore Mr.Khan should not put on his akdu mood. Can we expect some nice moments between our New York girl and Navy officer???๐Ÿ˜‰
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM Sangeeta..
Beautiful extension to story, I am amazed at your writing as ever. People usually rush but you take your sweet time and just make it more exciting for whats coming next..
Zoya is darling, unless you want to share room with me, then his help offer declined with that comment touching personal, lol she is scandalizing poor guy all over again..
Loved all the scenes around pretending strangers but still never leaving a chance to instigate each other by direct questions knowing it will be answered. Lol they are waiting to be caught..
I love your Asad more, his offer to help with dishes๐Ÿ˜‰ and even after her teasing staying on task๐Ÿ˜› he is a real guy...
Climax line is just beautiful, continue with it soon please..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was such a cute update! continue soon
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another brilliant chapter!! Loved it!!
Continue sooonish. ๐Ÿ˜Š
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
waoo..loved it..but no pm to me...๐Ÿ˜•...pls continue..& pm me

pari
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

That was super-amazing. Asad thought he was hallucinating till they bumped again๐Ÿคฃ Their whole bickering was super-cute<3 Absolutely loved it! Asad got way too many surprises!๐Ÿ˜† Oh SO Najma and Dilshaad already sensed whats going on between them and awwwhh Dilshaad already wants ZOya to be her DIL! Superb but once the truth comes out I'm sure she'll be mad . After all, she hates lies and liars! Asad will be in trouble too!๐Ÿ˜† ZOya actually gave him dishes to wash๐Ÿคฃ That's SO ZOYA! ๐Ÿ˜† & She told him she's here for him<3 I love how you keep their characters intact. & How typical of Asad to run away-_- but I'm sure she'll make him blurt out his feelings. Loved the update hopefully next one will be up soon:D

Thanks kirann...you keep pestering me for updates and I will keep writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: immigreat54

This was WOW ๐Ÿ‘

wonderful update, the characters are very differentfrom QH and their conversation as well, but very lovable. The placement of Ramadan is perfect too. Keep updating fast plz

Thanks dear...the characters are slightly different from the show but i am trying to keep their essence similar to the show๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_monaya_fan

Yeh asad bhi na...he shud learn sumthin frm zoya

Asad knows...but is too afraid to cross the bridge. he wants to keep the faasle