Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
DI! I can't believe I hadn't read this until now. I swear, I'll have to stalk this thread more seriously nowπŸ˜†

*reserved*
-Raina
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

That's a super story sangeetha, u left us with so much imagination,hope u find time to update soon πŸ‘ BTW u r an awesome writer

Thanks mamatha...I love telling stories. Glad there are readers like you😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

yasyayayayyaya Sangeeta dii you finally updated! I was going to pm you today ki please please please give me an update and haiyee meri wish puri hogayii

Thanks Ankie...next month QH mein bhi tumhari wish poori hogi ...Mangalpur 2 on it's way😊
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I find Zoya's stay in Asad's room thing very unrealistic.. Zoya is immature.. wo jo karey, samjhe.. wo kam hai but how come a mature mother can let a young female stranger to use her bachelor son's room and his belongings.. this is really WEIRD.! πŸ€”

princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb maza aa gya...finally u update it...loved it...pls continue these updates...i m really looking forward 4 this story...thnks 4 d pm

pari
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We are getting an update today right?? I AM SO EXCITED! I hope you include some romantic moments and definitely their confrontation!
farha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome sangeetha di . Asad comes for four days excited for next part.
Edited by farha15 - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noe123

Dilshaad or Zoya ka bond to hona hi tha. Dilshaad hates lies and liars, so that is where Rashid's back story lies. Zoya also has lied a little to get entry in house. Will Asad also lie when he comes home for Eid? Too much of lying ho gaya πŸ˜†

Phone scene was good. Glad that you could update!

You always manage to pick the critical lines in each partπŸ˜‰

Asad is not lying to come home😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Lovely update! πŸ˜ƒ Loved Dilshad-Zoya's bond. And whenever Zoya says there is nothing in this world that she can't do that is always a sure shot sign of her landing up in trouble. πŸ˜† She put salt in tea.

Update soon, please!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and AsYa meeting 😊

of course Zoya is ZoyaπŸ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kurup

This is such a beautiful script...very different from the real track,,,,yet the characters are the same natured...especiallly zoya the musibat and azad the tahzeeb + tameez kaa follower...

I read all he 14 chapters in one go and I am so eager to read it further tooo...
I have sent a buddy request,,,plz accept and take the pain to PM me with ur future updates...

Thanks Kurup...there are subtle differences in the characters here. Zoya is a bit bratty and Asad more grounded