Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update! 😃 Loved Dilshad-Zoya's bond. And whenever Zoya says there is nothing in this world that she can't do that is always a sure shot sign of her landing up in trouble. 😆 She put salt in tea.

Update soon, please!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and AsYa meeting 😊
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is such a beautiful script...very different from the real track,,,,yet the characters are the same natured...especiallly zoya the musibat and azad the tahzeeb + tameez kaa follower...
I read all he 14 chapters in one go and I am so eager to read it further tooo...
I have sent a buddy request,,,plz accept and take the pain to PM me with ur future updates...
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AMAZING!! Loved it plZ update soon! Eagerly awaiting your update! Love you fir this FF! Amazing!
KReyAS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i rd all the part i one go
its awsome
love the concept ,every ch the dilogue all r awsome i send y buddy rqust
add me to ur pm list pls

blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update . Loved the way Zoya has made herself comfortable in the house now just waiting for ASYA meeting . Please continue soon. We were very patient for last few weeks because you were on vacation but abb ek super jaldi update banta hai
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

IM glad I can do one good thing😆 OMG! Tomorrow?? You don't know how happy this makes me. Your FF excites me the most. Even if I got updates everyday, I would want more. That's how beautiful your FF is! Since two days. I've been checking this thread to see if you updated or not and finally I got it and I have read it twice already.

I know I can't even imagine and we'll get to see some romantic moments. I hope we get a confrontation between two. She should ask him why he gave her wrong number!! Please update tomorrow now. You already got me excited:D

yes, plan tho yahi hai. I want to write the AsYa confrontation scene badly😃 otherwise ideas will evaporate quickly😆
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

Hey, An update!! 😃

What a beautiful update - I could see it play out in front of my eyes. Zoya not speaking when she answered the call was a cute touch...You write wonderfully, Sangeeta. 👏

Update soon, please! This is so much better than what we get to see on the damn show...

Thanks Harini. Looks like our prayers will be answered soon...we are getting wonderful tracks in July it seems😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

I loved this chapter. Zoya's innocence and kindness was just beautiful to read. I love that the Zoya-Dilshaad relationship is so well developed and honest.

Asad counting stars like that little punjabi kid from K2H2 was funny and sweet. I can't wait for him to come home and see his dream again.

Eagerly waiting for the next update!

Thanks Pri. Dilshaad-Zoya bond is a very important aspect of this story...will see how it impacts everyone later😊

Yeah, Asad is the silent sufferer in this romance but let's see how long he can stay silent😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Loved this part..

Zoya is so cute!!😳
Asad is coming home... Can't wait for that!!!!

Thanks Nishita...yeah, let's see how they finally meet😆
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

beautiful update di...u made my day with this!!!!!!!
loved zoya nd dilshaad's bonding...now looking forward to their meeting :p
these days i knew u were on vacations but now i will pesture u for updates 😆
update sooonnn

Thanks Vidhi...yeah, I am back and will try to update more frequently😊