Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fluffy21

Beautiful update, had been waiting for it. You write so well, describing the characters emotions so intricately, I feel like I am watching the scene play in front of me.

Looking forward to the next chapter. It seems that Zoya and Asad meet again soon. Will we learn more about their back stories and will that be a point of conflict ?

Thanks fluffy. back stories will take a while to unravel...😊 Let's enjoy the Asya romance for a while😳
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I knew you were gunna make him call but Zoya won't say anything. AHHH This was just beautiful. Had been waiting forever! Love Zoya and Dilshaad's bonding. No surprises she got well along withe family!:D That phone call scene has to be the best<3 Asad thinks she probably has forgotten about him, but little does he know he's the only one she thinks about and she stays in his house just for him. He'll be coming home for Eid. OH MY GOD! This is so awesome. This time don't take so long please. & make 'em meet in next update. agfavjkgbfa im so excited. UPDATE VERY SOON!

Thanks Kirann...your excitement is definitely contagious😃 I am glad u prompted me to write otherwise I was getting lazy. I will try to update next part tomorrow😊

Of course Asad will get the shock of his life when he comes home
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Kirann...your excitement is definitely contagious😃 I am glad u prompted me to write otherwise I was getting lazy. I will try to update next part tomorrow😊

Of course Asad will get the shock of his life when he comes home

IM glad I can do one good thing😆 OMG! Tomorrow?? You don't know how happy this makes me. Your FF excites me the most. Even if I got updates everyday, I would want more. That's how beautiful your FF is! Since two days. I've been checking this thread to see if you updated or not and finally I got it and I have read it twice already.

I know I can't even imagine and we'll get to see some romantic moments. I hope we get a confrontation between two. She should ask him why he gave her wrong number!! Please update tomorrow now. You already got me excited:D
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, An update!! 😃

What a beautiful update - I could see it play out in front of my eyes. Zoya not speaking when she answered the call was a cute touch...You write wonderfully, Sangeeta. 👏

Update soon, please! This is so much better than what we get to see on the damn show...
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this chapter. Zoya's innocence and kindness was just beautiful to read. I love that the Zoya-Dilshaad relationship is so well developed and honest.

Asad counting stars like that little punjabi kid from K2H2 was funny and sweet. I can't wait for him to come home and see his dream again.

Eagerly waiting for the next update!
Nishitarao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved this part..
Zoya is so cute!!😳
Asad is coming home... Can't wait for that!!!!
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great part Sangeeta... Loved reading it...
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update di...u made my day with this!!!!!!!
loved zoya nd dilshaad's bonding...now looking forward to their meeting :p
these days i knew u were on vacations but now i will pesture u for updates 😆
update sooonnn
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eeepss 100 page...congratz 🤗
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's a super story sangeetha, u left us with so much imagination,hope u find time to update soon 👏 BTW u r an awesome writer