Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi2187

Loved the update..❤️Finally Zoya entered Asad's house..😉She is so much in LOVE with him..☺️Waiting to see how Asad will react when he comes to now that Zoya is living with his family as a PAYING GUEST..😉Continue soon...Plzz PM me when u update..

thanks khushi...yes, it will be quite a treat when asad comes back to find Zoya in his bedroom😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Awesome part Bheegi, as usual I must say. oh i'm so happy to see Zoe making her way into the Khan house n deir hearts as well. i'm dying to read how Asad will react on knowing Zoe is dere, in his house, his room, his bed and using his things. the shair she said on seeing his pic was too deep n beautiful. will Zoe pick the phone wen he calls dis Sunday?

plz update soon.

thanks dear...let's wait and see how Asya will meet again😉

yes, zoya is one determined girl😊
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part
Waiting for their meeting
Enjoy your vacation
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was absolutely worth the wait, I love how she manipulated Siddique and worm her way into Asad's home.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

Yay, finally an update! Waited since ages for this 😉

Zoya has arrived in Mumbai and this is where it all begins...
I really want to know what Asad's reaction will be when he finds out that Zoya is in Mumbai, in fact is staying at his place in HIS room as a paying guest! I can already sense some quarrels and nok jhok between these two. So Zoya is aware of her feelings for Asad? Brave girl to take such a huge step without even knowing if Asad holds the same feelings for her or not... Kya Asad yaha bhi emotionally challenged hai ya phir he does it on purpose?
Joh bhi ho, you are doing a great job and it is always a joy to read your stories. Great work di!!! Loved it😳

thanks me2you...no both Asya in this ff are not as emotionally challenged

Zoya is a bit naive and not worldly wise and asad is more practical and grounded in this ff

thanks for being a loyal reader...😊
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

thanks tanya. Hope you enjoyed YJHD as much as I did😊

Ya di I loved YJHD
And as it is I love RK and DP 😳
But didn't u feel 2 half was a bit dragged ?
But still I loved it as you can see my box with its stuff 😆
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful update, Bheegi!

I was surprised that Gafoor allowed Zoya to quit her studies and go to Mumbai without resisting much. Even if he just found her, I thought he would not budge that easily seeing how is barely civil to Zeenat after all these years. Or, he is one of those fathers who think that as far as daughter marries the guy of their choice, everything else will be fine as shadi karke vaise bhi apne shauhar ke ghar pe baithengi.

Zoya already in love? This Zoya processed her feelings much faster than reel-Zoya. Her making her way in Khan household was typical nautanki Zoya. Enjoyed it!

Asad's home, the locality - very well described. The scene came alive.

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starrydee

Ya di I loved YJHD

And as it is I love RK and DP 😳
But didn't u feel 2 half was a bit dragged ?
But still I loved it as you can see my box with its stuff 😆

actually, i liked the second half better as it showed the growth in Bunny's character. First half was masti and basically showed a change in Deepika's character...I loved how he came back home and realized what's most imp in life. I am a sucker for parent child emotional scenes
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noe123

Wonderful update, Bheegi!

I was surprised that Gafoor allowed Zoya to quit her studies and go to Mumbai without resisting much. Even if he just found her, I thought he would not budge that easily seeing how is barely civil to Zeenat after all these years. Or, he is one of those fathers who think that as far as daughter marries the guy of their choice, everything else will be fine as shadi karke vaise bhi apne shauhar ke ghar pe baithengi.

Zoya already in love? This Zoya processed her feelings much faster than reel-Zoya. Her making her way in Khan household was typical nautanki Zoya. Enjoyed it!

Asad's home, the locality - very well described. The scene came alive.

thanks Noe. Yes, Asya are less emotionally challenged here. They haven't said ILU but probably wouldn't have to😉

Yes, Ghafoor's goal is to get her married to Akram...that's why he let her go to Mumbai to stay with Bilawal
Zoya aur nautanki??? 😆
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, this is so good! Zoya being there for Dilshaad in Asad's absence. I seriously hope Asad sees all this when he gets back.