Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update Sangeetha..really very nice..well written..the fanfic is progressing too well..keep up the good work going..really interesting and intriguing updates..Zoya in Asad household...this is just too good...nice dear...you enjoy your vacation..thank you for the 'PM'..😊
Rarepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part Bheegi, as usual I must say. oh i'm so happy to see Zoe making her way into the Khan house n deir hearts as well. i'm dying to read how Asad will react on knowing Zoe is dere, in his house, his room, his bed and using his things. the shair she said on seeing his pic was too deep n beautiful. will Zoe pick the phone wen he calls dis Sunday?
plz update soon.
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

OMG Sangeeta its beautiful, you are absolutely brilliant writer. No part was rushed and all the relations and their emotions were portrayed so beautifully. Father n daughter to Mother n Son, father can be bought emotionally by daughter at any age and for mother son is always a child, never grow up...

Thanks for spending precious time in writing it,every second is completely worth, you made so many of us happyπŸ˜ƒ..

Hi vineeta. So, aapko ff reader banaa hi daalaπŸ˜†
Thanks for reading and commenting. Yes, this ff takes a lot of time as its story is different from the show yet I have to keep the characterization consistent. I used to write a lot of ffs before but now time is a big constraint. Thanks for your support ...will come back and continue.
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay, finally an update! Waited since ages for this πŸ˜‰
Zoya has arrived in Mumbai and this is where it all begins...
I really want to know what Asad's reaction will be when he finds out that Zoya is in Mumbai, in fact is staying at his place in HIS room as a paying guest! I can already sense some quarrels and nok jhok between these two. So Zoya is aware of her feelings for Asad? Brave girl to take such a huge step without even knowing if Asad holds the same feelings for her or not... Kya Asad yaha bhi emotionally challenged hai ya phir he does it on purpose?
Joh bhi ho, you are doing a great job and it is always a joy to read your stories. Great work di!!! Loved it😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

This was brilliant! Brilliant! BRILLIANT! Loved it. SO AMAZING! Awwwhhh Zoya is such a sweetheart. How badly she wants to see him. I can actually feel what Zoya is feeling right now. SO she managed to somehow get Siddiqui to let her live in Mumbai. & She managed to get into Asad's house and in his room. WOW! Zoya! Way to go girl. I am thinking how she'll manage to convince Akram's family but she's our Zoya. She'll somehow manage :D You know I'm already imagining a scene where Asad calls home and ZOya picks up and they instantly recognize each other's voice nad then all of the sudden all the memories come rushing back, Zoya in tears of joy and of course Asad relishing the moment. SO PERFECT! I'll have to wait for 3 weeks for next update?? NOOO! How am I gunna survive? But but enjoy your vacation hun :D & Do make them talk or meet in next update:)

P.S.: Just yesterday night I read all the parts all over again and today you updated. Thanks and that last lines hit hard and they are beautiful:)

Aww thanks kiran...you are my biggest inspiration to keep writing this ff. I am glad you pushed me to write before my trip. Love ya and keep reading and commenting regularly. 😊

You might be on the right trackπŸ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

aww dat was Zoya darling literally Saat Samundar Paar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & Mr. Gafoor shud not worry abt his princess well being πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› she gonna get best of care from her prince πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

God Bless Mr.Williams πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› he had been a great help in Zoya's "Asad Search Mission" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & my sympathies with Bilawal πŸ˜† his wish gonna be dashed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

must say Zoya is a good actress πŸ˜›πŸ˜› & also good at first impressions πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Aww every1 is missing so much Mr.khan...hope he comes back soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

& Update comes from you sooner πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...

Have a fun-filled Vacation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...Njoy ur vacations to fullest πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Keep Smiling!!!!
Stay Blessed!!!

Thanks Purnima. Yes, Zoya is a big nautanki for sure...an adorable one though. She has one manzil now, so she will do anything for it.
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb..i jst love this zoya...finally she reached...nw lets c wht happen next...
thnks 4 d pm dear..continue & pls update soon & pm me too

pari
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

wow it was so awesome...

finally an update after a long time...

Hope you have a nice vacation and update soon...

thanks yaariyan😊...you previous post with so many requests prompted me to write πŸ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starrydee

Lovely update di

Loved the idea of zoe in mumbai staying in asad's home and in his bedroom 😳
I noe you are going for vactaions so enjoy and have fun πŸ˜ƒ
But plz update after you come back
Loved reading it 😳

thanks tanya. Hope you enjoyed YJHD as much as I did😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Loved it. Zoya is such a nautanki πŸ˜† She finally managed to gain entry in Asad's house. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks for updating this. 😊

u bet she is a nautanki...always esp when it comes to AsadπŸ˜‰