Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OH MY GOD! LEMME GO DIE NOW! Finally! I've been waiting for this forever. THANK YOU! NOw off to read :D
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update Sangeeta! Can't wait for more!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow, was eagerly waiting, amazing, can't wait for the next one, please update soon, I am in love with this story.. just so beautiful.. You are an amazing writer.. 😃big hug to you..🤗
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sangeeta its beautiful, you are absolutely brilliant writer. No part was rushed and all the relations and their emotions were portrayed so beautifully. Father n daughter to Mother n Son, father can be bought emotionally by daughter at any age and for mother son is always a child, never grow up...
Thanks for spending precious time in writing it,every second is completely worth, you made so many of us happy😃..
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was brilliant! Brilliant! BRILLIANT! Loved it. SO AMAZING! Awwwhhh Zoya is such a sweetheart. How badly she wants to see him. I can actually feel what Zoya is feeling right now. SO she managed to somehow get Siddiqui to let her live in Mumbai. & She managed to get into Asad's house and in his room. WOW! Zoya! Way to go girl. I am thinking how she'll manage to convince Akram's family but she's our Zoya. She'll somehow manage :D You know I'm already imagining a scene where Asad calls home and ZOya picks up and they instantly recognize each other's voice nad then all of the sudden all the memories come rushing back, Zoya in tears of joy and of course Asad relishing the moment. SO PERFECT! I'll have to wait for 3 weeks for next update?? NOOO! How am I gunna survive? But but enjoy your vacation hun :D & Do make them talk or meet in next update:)

P.S.: Just yesterday night I read all the parts all over again and today you updated. Thanks and that last lines hit hard and they are beautiful:)
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u very much for updating..have been waiting for a while..loved the update very much. Glad zoya is in Asad's house...can't wait for asad to return back...plz post the next chapter soon.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was wonderful update.

Loved the poem at the end.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely part Sangeeta... Zoya and her antics... I love the thought of Zoya sharing Asad's room... Looking forward for the next part... Happy Holidays...
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww dat was Zoya darling literally Saat Samundar Paar 😃😃😃 & Mr. Gafoor shud not worry abt his princess well being 😛😛😛 she gonna get best of care from her prince 😆😆😆...

God Bless Mr.Williams 😃😛 he had been a great help in Zoya's "Asad Search Mission" 😆😆 & my sympathies with Bilawal 😆😆😆😆 his wish gonna be dashed 😆😆😆

must say Zoya is a good actress 😛😛 & also good at first impressions 😛😆

Aww every1 is missing so much Mr.khan...hope he comes back soon 😃😃😃

& Update comes from you sooner 😛😛😛 ...

Have a fun-filled Vacation 😃😃😃 ...Njoy ur vacations to fullest 😃😃😃

Keep Smiling!!!!
Stay Blessed!!!

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow it was so awesome...

finally an update after a long time...

Hope you have a nice vacation and update soon...