Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ghafoor-Zeenat reunion scene was so thanda.. beti se agar naraaz hi tha toh itni aasaani se kaise uske gher pahaunch gaya.. didn't his ego stop him to go over there.. seems like Ghafoor didn't attend his daughter's wedding.. nor he shares a normal relationship with Anwar too.. SIL addressed his FIL as Siddiqui saheb..πŸ˜• whats the background story of Zeenat-Anwar-Ghafoor?

btw the reply of as salaam o alaikum is, wa alaikum salaam!

first istanbul and now mumbai.. Zoya loves to elope.. kya ladki hai?!

all characters are interlinked with each other.. har koi kisi na kisi ka rishtedaar nikal raha hai.. πŸ€”

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update di
So Zoe going to mumbai yipeee my guess was right πŸ˜†
And staying as a PG I'm actually waiting for Zoe to meet Najma n ammi
I want them to interact soon
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Sangeeta... very nice part... Waiting to see how the story unfolds in Mumbai...
Akilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooow... just wow, you are an astounding and amazing writer read all 12 parts in one go thats how interesting it was..this has had to have been the most different and interesting concept so far and i have to say i love each and every chapter you've posted up!! now i cant wait for the next one...eeeppp please update quickly
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di why the hell he had given her wrong no. I was disappointed .Her jiju is so sweet , as a person he is nice human being nd being a mature man his prospective is better than her . I loved him for this . Hope her resolve won't falter . I wish he'd meet her there in Mumbai itself otherwise she is gonna invite herself in trouble . After all she is Musibaat Magnet.
Thanks for pm.
Sorry for this late .
love you di.
ritu
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zoya coming to India and staying at Asad's house as a paying guest??!! Aur waha se shuru ho gaya Asad aur Zoya ke prem kahani part 2 πŸ˜›I can see this coming upπŸ˜‰
Why did he had to gave her a wrong numberπŸ˜’ Yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega πŸ˜†
Please continue, I always look forward to another dhamakedar updateπŸ˜ƒ
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...well narrated...hope zoya and asad are brought together again soon...
Asya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I read all the parts in one go and guess what?! I loved them!!!! You HAVE TO Uptd soon. Like ASAP.
I hope AsYa meet. Love the way Zie is missing him.
Coming to your writing, it's beautiful. I love the way you describe the emotions so strongly.

P.S: you haven't written your weekend OS this week. It was supposed to be 'Gaana Gunguna Padha Tho?' right?? Can't wait to read it.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Update please. IT's been forever now!:( NOT FAIR!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How much more wait?? Update soon and I hope everything's okay at your end. haven't seen you around this weekend!:|