Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Absolutely beautiful, really lovely, Please update soon, I really want Zoe to meet Asad soon.. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter..👍🏼
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome. Well written... Lovd it
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was wonderful one 👏👏 ...
Zoya's dad managed to find out 😲😲 surely a clever man like Anwar pointed out 😆😆...How zoya must have wished Anwar's words turned true Asad returned back 😆😆😆😆... poor girl her hopes were dashed...

awww I love Anwar 😃😃 he is so understanding & matured as husband, son-in-law, brother-in-law 😃😃 hope his help to zoya proves to be fruitful 👍🏼...

Tamatar & Asad's ammi seems to waiting for the new member in their family 😆😆😆 hope she comes soon(est) 😉😆😆... boy is Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan in for a surprise 😆😆😆😆...wonder if he will faint meeting Miss Farooqi again 😛😆😆... cant wait to see his reaction 😆😆😆

Lets see when exactly these Faasle decrease 😛😛 from New York to Mumbai or shud i say New York to Andaman 😳😛

fluffy21 thumbnail
Beautiful story. You express the emotions of the characters really well. It is a real page turner! Can't wait for the next chapter.
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the way you set this up... I cannot wait to find out why Gafoor does not like Zeenat and why he hates Dilshaad! Excellent writing, as always, a pleasure to read!
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahaha... Zoya farooqui paying guest again in Asad ahamed khan's house.. Wow... Lets see what happens now...
Sangi... Do u want me comment about ur writing... 😳 ... Hare it's best yaar as always...
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I'm not sure I appreciate what Anwar did! Calling Zoya's dad immediately on her arrival was not done! It can't help make me wonder if there wasn't a bit of selfishness there. Arrayed to get his wife to meet her father, an excuse to get him here because he knew nothing else would get Siddiqi to set foot in Zeenat's house.

I feel sorry for Zoya. The men in her life - Siddiqi, Anwar and Asas - all take decisions for her based on what they think is good for her, no one bothers to stop and ask what she wants!
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow! so hrt touching lovd it pls do cont soon
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was such an interesting update. I love Anwar. He was so understanding. Now it'll be more exciting as Zoya will stay as a PG in Asad's house. Continue soon.
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..nice ff..luvd it..awesum..do update soon n plz pm me wen u update nxt.plzzz