This is so gripping. Its a pleasure to read stuff written by you 😊

Eagerly awaiting the next part

Thanks s120...hope to continue tomorrow😊
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲 ye kab hua?? aur hamein khabar tak na hui.. 😕

part 1

its so shocking and embarrassing that a girl who kept going to Islamic school to learn its teaching but still couldn't fathom that why we have to pray so many times in a day..

I know they kept saying this word, Nikaah million times in QH, but when we talk abt marriage, we don't say nikaah ke liye tayyar, nikaah ka faisla.. its Shaadi ka faisla.. word Nikaah is only used when we literally do just nikaah without rukhsati..

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a wonderful story, love your style of writing👏
I can just imagine how handsome Asad must look in a uniform😉
Looking forward to seeing how AsYa spend the trip from Barcelona to Istanbul, will we have the beginning of a romance or some misunderstandings... Looking forward to the next chapter, I would appreciate a PM when you update, Thanks.
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Annu..

😲 ye kab hua?? aur hamein khabar tak na hui.. 😕

part 1

its so shocking and embarrassing that a girl who kept going to Islamic school to learn its teaching but still couldn't fathom that why we have to pray so many times in a day..

I know they kept saying this word, Nikaah million times in QH, but when we talk abt marriage, we don't say nikaah ke liye tayyar, nikaah ka faisla.. its Shaadi ka faisla.. word Nikaah is only used when we literally do just nikaah without rukhsati..

Aap ne tho yeh kahani padh rakhi hai bhai...waise PM kisi ko nahin bheje

Thanks for all your suggestions...as aways😃 Zoya has a lot of learning to do in this one- more than Asad😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NVBGKY

What a wonderful story, love your style of writing👏
I can just imagine how handsome Asad must look in a uniform😉
Looking forward to seeing how AsYa spend the trip from Barcelona to Istanbul, will we have the beginning of a romance or some misunderstandings... Looking forward to the next chapter, I would appreciate a PM when you update, Thanks.

Thanks dear...yeah, a lot of adventures will happen during this 12 day cruise

Right now, I am fixing my buddy list so PMs might not reach😕 anyone

I will probably post next part tomorrow
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Aap ne tho yeh kahani padh rakhi hai bhai...waise PM kisi ko nahin bheje

Thanks for all your suggestions...as aways😃 Zoya has a lot of learning to do in this one- more than Asad😉

no.. i didnt read AK version of it.. although Jannat, Deepa had told me.. padho padho.. and i was like.. main nahin padhoongi.. 😆 never read ur old ffs.. i mean TA se pehle waali.. 😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu..

no.. i didnt read AK version of it.. although Jannat, Deepa had told me.. padho padho.. and i was like.. main nahin padhoongi.. 😆 never read ur old ffs.. i mean TA se pehle waali.. 😳

That's good then because I will change some of the story here.
598470 thumbnail
Wow! I loved this update, very gripping. waiting for the next part. update soon :)
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back to your writing ..believe me it's a trreat reading your ffs . I have read all your AR ffs. God knows how many times. Ism sure I know all of them by heart. I really wish you would complete your last ff on AR. And now coming to this ff.amazing start . Please continue soon
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
L O V E L O V E L O V E D it. The setting is so different but I am sure the love , attraction and relationship will be the same...right? Can't wait to read how you get them there.

Thanks for the PM Sangeeta.
Edited by Shell16 - 11 years ago