Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aw...this was a heartbreaking and yet surprising chapter. It was totally Asad to have misled Zoe with the number, yet you can understand why he did so. Sddiqui surprised me. I thought for sure, like Zoe, that he would scream but he was affectionate. I am completely intrigued about the dynamic between Zeenat and Gaffur. Zeenat's mother is alive was another surprise. Did her mother murder Gaffur's second wife? Is that why he is distant with Zeenat?

The Khan family interactions were cute. Wish someone would discover that shirt! :D

Can't wait for Zoe to move in!!

Great job on the chapter!!!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH btw, if Asad leaves Andaman, would Zoya be there PG?? but if Asad gets a PG before he leaves, then he would never let Zoya be their PG! Ughh this is so confusing! How will they meet?
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god...now zoya is goingto PG..wow quite interesting...
ab kitna bachega bechara asad...love your story di...thanks for pm...n update soon!!!!!!!!
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Zoya will be PG in absence of asad. So excited. Please continue soon.
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ultimate update... pls contd soon
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

ajgdabjkfabsjm lemme read it!:D

That was amazing. Awwhh they both are missing each other but Zoya a bit more<3 I love Anwar. He's such a nice fella. He already Ships Asad-Zoya. Way to go buddy! YAY! Zoe is going to Mumbai but Asad's going to Andaman?:O NO!:( I hope they meet soon. I already wanna see 'em meet each other. Do I needa talk about writing? Beautiful as always:) Continue soon please!:D

Thanks Kiran...yeah, Zoya is the more expressive one. Asad suppresses his feelings...we will see later how much he missed her too
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Aw...this was a heartbreaking and yet surprising chapter. It was totally Asad to have misled Zoe with the number, yet you can understand why he did so. Sddiqui surprised me. I thought for sure, like Zoe, that he would scream but he was affectionate. I am completely intrigued about the dynamic between Zeenat and Gaffur. Zeenat's mother is alive was another surprise. Did her mother murder Gaffur's second wife? Is that why he is distant with Zeenat?

The Khan family interactions were cute. Wish someone would discover that shirt! :D

Can't wait for Zoe to move in!!

Great job on the chapter!!!!

Thanks Pri...yeah, their stories are all interlinked. Will unravel as story progresses
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

OH btw, if Asad leaves Andaman, would Zoya be there PG?? but if Asad gets a PG before he leaves, then he would never let Zoya be their PG! Ughh this is so confusing! How will they meet?

They will have to meet...just hang in there😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MILII_BAKSHI

oh my god...now zoya is goingto PG..wow quite interesting...

ab kitna bachega bechara asad...love your story di...thanks for pm...n update soon!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mili...they are destined to be together so he can't escape for too long
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Awesome update. Zoya will be PG in absence of asad. So excited. Please continue soon.

thanks life4me...yeah, Zoya will make sure she gets into that house😃