Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Again another amazing update, yeahhh!!!
I do not care how long I have to wait for an update, because at the end it's all worth it and I just know that you will never let down your fans/readers. I used to read your FF's on KYPH too and ever since I am fan of your stories. This FF again proves that you are one of the most talented writers on the forum. Everything is just perfect: dialogues, describing the setting, character sketch, romance and much more.
Special mention for the fact that you write in Hindi, I just love that because writing in Hindi gives more feeling to the dialogues and also the characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ
What more can I say..?! I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK!πŸ€—

Keep it up and waiting for the next update 😊
etmartian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they actually resembled geet and aditya kashyap
great analogy
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hsvs

Beautiful update, Sangeeta...😊

Thanks harini

Loved the dipping-finger-in hot chai wala waking up scene. Reminded me of a similar scene in that old film Aandhi where Suchitra Sen wakes up Sanjeev kumar that way!

Yes...I guess we date ourselves with these moviesπŸ˜†

The car ride on the way to the airport was again very touching. Frankly this Asad is so much better. Can we ask Gul to change that Akdu's character now and make him more like this nice guy here?

yes, this Asad is more grounded and less judgmental...he just has some other issues that we will find out soon

Zoya has some growing up to do here...but is definitely younger and more innocent than the one in the show. But I guess comes with the protected life that she has led...

yes, her protected background has shaped her personality so far...let's see how tis trip changes her

Also, loved the Anwar-Asad connection very much. It will be important for sure

Of course I know that writing on top of work and home is such a big thing, please do try to update soon!
thanks for understanding...writing is my stress buster😊

Word Count: 1

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

Again another amazing update, yeahhh!!!

I do not care how long I have to wait for an update, because at the end it's all worth it and I just know that you will never let down your fans/readers. I used to read your FF's on KYPH too and ever since I am fan of your stories. This FF again proves that you are one of the most talented writers on the forum. Everything is just perfect: dialogues, describing the setting, character sketch, romance and much more.
Special mention for the fact that you write in Hindi, I just love that because writing in Hindi gives more feeling to the dialogues and also the characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ
What more can I say..?! I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK!πŸ€—

Keep it up and waiting for the next update 😊

thanks deear...always great to have old loyal readers on the forum. I am glad you like the Hindi/urdu dialogues because it does make it more realistic IMO
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Do, pal ruka, khwaabon ka kaarvaan

Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan

Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan

Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan

Aur phir chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan

'to be contd'

Oh how I wish the real story was written by you, in one word "AMAZING" ! I have read a lot of FFs, but this has no equal. You have captured the characters so perfectly, used logic where appropriate and told us such a wonderfully romantic story. Any praise from me will be inadequate to describe how wonderful your writing is... I just happened to read the first part today and could not stop until I read them all.. Thank you for this and please continue.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkfan38

Oh how I wish the real story was written by you, in one word "AMAZING" ! I have read a lot of FFs, but this has no equal. You have captured the characters so perfectly, used logic where appropriate and told us such a wonderfully romantic story. Any praise from me will be inadequate to describe how wonderful your writing is... I just happened to read the first part today and could not stop until I read them all.. Thank you for this and please continue.

Thanks ipkfan. I don't think I deserve such a great compliment as the original show writers are doing a wonderful job and inspiring us all to write ffs. Welcome aboard and hope to see you around till the end of this story.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
all the parts are totally amazing...

loving the whole series...

please update soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

all the parts are totally amazing...

loving the whole series...

please update soon πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Yaariyan😊
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm an avid follower of this FF on Tumblr & I absolutely love it. The concept, the plot, everything is amazing!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know you have life outside IF and I feel guilty for bothering you so much, but I can't wait for the next part. I want it real soon! PLEASE!