Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: janu1610

DI BEST PART ... no i won't say this because you always amaze me with your writing skills.whenever i stated this is the best some thing more deeper come across me from your treasure .I love how you define these emotions.

i literally had tears in my eyes . Their separation ,that airport scene ,when he told her to keep safe his no. her reply left me spell bounded. Marvelous piece of work .Their restlessness is a substance ,which let them unite with your unique way .
thanks for pm .
love u.
ritu

Thanks Ritu...you are a sweetheart. Yeah, AsYa will always have a very emotional and poignant relationship. ...even in this ff
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was a great part. Wow...Zoya so needed a hug at the end. I wonder if he will come back for one.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

it was fantabulous. Loved it very much.
Now I am wondering that how they wil meet again.
Please please please update soon.

Thanks dear...of course they have to meet warna Faasle door kaise honge😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Wow... Sangeetha... Marvellous.. Pls continue soon... I am very much eager to know whether boarded in his flight or not ... Please cont. ASAP...pls pls

Thanks Deepa...will try to update sometime during the week. May next 2-3 weeks are super busy. Hopefully I will have time to update soon. 😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msash

u r amazng writer..i felt i am actualy there watchng them.. I literaly had tears n ma eyes..when i read d last portion...dnt separate dem..i cant bear it..its lovely dat zeenat and anwar is so understandng. Thanks 4 pm

Thanks dear...we are all so attached to AsYa, so can't see them apart

Yes, zeenat and anwar will always be positive for asya. Wish we saw them no in the real serial also.
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh that was heartbreaking! Poor Zoya and poor Asad! though Asad wasn't too far off the mark. Zoya's abbu would kill them.
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m in love with this story. And, this was the most emotional and intense part of the story. After so many moments spend together they have to apart. That is just not right.. This is what I hate... Segregation.. Parting.. Please , You have to update this soon. This is one of my favorite fiction in this forum. You are a fabulous writer...

Continue soon and thanks for the pm.

Keep smiling and keep writing because that keeps us going...

Dee
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg xx hez leaving xxx i had tears in ma eyes xxx plzzz do upload soon xxx
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am crying!!! all because of your story!!!!! anyways...continue!!!!!!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So beautiful, you are an amazing writer.. ❤️ it, eagerly waiting for the next part..