Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rarepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful part as always dear. its so like Zoya to be impulsive n take all actions. bewakoof ladki, so suits her. I understand dat she was right in thinking dat Asad might have wanted to give her away for money but bhaagne se pehle cheezein to check kar leti apni. but wo kwhte haina, kismet meherbaan hai, in her case its true. tab hi to Asad was searching her like crazy. their bickering even in the darkest of time makes me smile n realize dat weneva da two r together, all hardships will be turned down. both of them love their mothers a lot n its a sensitive topic for both. cont soon dear.
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was amazing!!!!! please continue...and pm me please
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

beautiful part as always dear. its so like Zoya to be impulsive n take all actions. bewakoof ladki, so suits her. I understand dat she was right in thinking dat Asad might have wanted to give her away for money but bhaagne se pehle cheezein to check kar leti apni. but wo kwhte haina, kismet meherbaan hai, in her case its true. tab hi to Asad was searching her like crazy. their bickering even in the darkest of time makes me smile n realize dat weneva da two r together, all hardships will be turned down. both of them love their mothers a lot n its a sensitive topic for both. cont soon dear.

Thanks rare pearl. Yes, Zoya is always the impulsive one but she is lucky that Asad has developed an obsession for protecting her😃

yes, there will be a link to their pasts...just have to wait for the story to unfold😃
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
akgfb,ajsvagbvjfaj SO PERFECT! Im j ust speechless. Just love the way you build up the story, describe their emotions and setting. SO FRIGGIN' PERFECT! Can't wait to read the next part! This is my most favorite FF I've ever read so far!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

akgfb,ajsvagbvjfaj SO PERFECT! Im j ust speechless. Just love the way you build up the story, describe their emotions and setting. SO FRIGGIN' PERFECT! Can't wait to read the next part! This is my most favorite FF I've ever read so far!

aww...thanks Kirann. Love reading your comments. makes me want to write more😊
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update Sangeetha. Zoya has a lot of growing up to do but the emotional connect they made in this chapter was just heart tugging and sweet. You are leaving me wanting for more. Please do update soon :)
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, I am speechless, you are an amazing writer, really beautiful, awesome story, touches your heart., eagerly waiting for the next one..🤗 A big hug to you..
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update, Sangeeta! Now want to know what happens next...

So finally they start connecting on the emotional level. Zoya is very immature - but yes, she will mature by the end of the story. thats her growth curve this story. And as for Asad, he is more likeable than the one in the serial!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Loved the update Sangeetha. Zoya has a lot of growing up to do but the emotional connect they made in this chapter was just heart tugging and sweet. You are leaving me wanting for more. Please do update soon :)

Thanks Pri. Yes, Zoya is the one who needs more growth in her character in this ff.
Let's see how these two will find a connection despite all the faasles😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow, I am speechless, you are an amazing writer, really beautiful, awesome story, touches your heart., eagerly waiting for the next one..🤗 A big hug to you..

Thanks Fanraya...just inspired by the show😊