Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roses.09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow... i could totally imagine asad and zoya dancing like that..hmm wonder what the twist will be?update soon and plz pm me :)
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome update
Please continue soon
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG xxx luv da update xxx der bth lost in each other xxx sooo cute xxx plzzz update soon xxx
Reyansh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Supr awsm story
Lvd it
Want pm plz
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bheegi, you are an AMAZING writer!
I just love this FF! Just read the whole thing in one go!
And I just loved this line: "Well, you are in a fairyland, I am sure you will find a prince with your missing shoes somewhere Ms. Cinderella!"
I also loved, the jet ski scene and the best of all the Dance!!
Please continue soon and do pm me!
~Sophie :)
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx

Really Aesthetic and Beautiful Update Bheegi!! Loved the Description of the Dance! and frank sinatra song choice was good!!! ooh Twist coming up!! and i loved loved the dimples part!!

Thanks ishaa. Yes, I changed the emphasis on dimples from Zoya to Asad in this ff๐Ÿ˜Š
I am glad you liked the old song๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: farha15

Asad as a navy officer and zoya as a spoilt brat wow.and dancing with each other.you write very beautifully sangeetha .nice work thanks for the pm dear.the dancing part was described superbly.

Thanks Farha. I wasn't sure if you are following this ff. I sent pms to people who generally read my posts.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

BEAUTIFUL!

asad bandar khan n his dimplewali smile...hayeee

Yes, Asad and his dimples are rarely seen on QH. Hope we will see more of them when he finally unites with Zoya ( in the show)
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Sangeetha that was a beautiful update..while reading the update i was in awe and it really transported me to the dreamworld where i'am seeing Asad, Zoya's story from this fanfic unfolding in front of my eyes...even now the scenes in the update are revolving around my eyes..Asad and Zoya from this fanfic are just too good...their characters are well defined and i like this very very much...Asad and Zoya unknowingly have got attached to each other, from being mere strangers on the ship now there is a bond formed between the two of them and i suppose both Asad and Zoya are unaware of this fact too..really very well written update dear...simply awesome, too good, fantastic, marvelous, rocking, fabulous, wonderful, simply brilliant... keep up the good work going...i simply loved the 'Dimples' ,'Bandar' bit in the update.. it was really very sweet, very cute...the fanfic is progressing very well... please do update soon..waiting for the next update very eagerly...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your wonderful and detailed comments surya. You guys inspire me to write more. ๐Ÿ˜Š I am glad you liked their characterization.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

This was such a beautiful update Bheegi ๐Ÿ˜Š Loved the dance. Loved how you described the entire set up. I could actually visualise it.

Really looking forward to the next part.

Thanks s120. That ambience would make anyone romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ...poor Asad couldn't control himself.