Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful update di!!!!!
I so loved reading it!!!!
Waiting eagerly for the twist...will she somehow end up at asad's house?
Plz cont soon...
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was fabulous. Please update next part soon. Cant wait for the twist.
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TWIST 😲
Wats it ????
I noe I'm so irritating always writing update ASAP 😆
But still I'm gonna write the same 😆
Di u always leave cliffhangers

But I loveee ur update
The dance was perfect 😳
N the sketch wish I could see it
Loving asad n Zoe
I have totally fallen for them 😳

So till u update I'm gonna follow ur advice - tab tak padho 😆
Studies 😡

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really Aesthetic and Beautiful Update Bheegi!! Loved the Description of the Dance! and frank sinatra song choice was good!!! ooh Twist coming up!! and i loved loved the dimples part!!
farha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asad as a navy officer and zoya as a spoilt brat wow.and dancing with each other.you write very beautifully sangeetha .nice work thanks for the pm dear.the dancing part was described superbly.
Edited by farha15 - 11 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
BEAUTIFUL!

asad bandar khan n his dimplewali smile...hayeee
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Sangeetha that was a beautiful update..while reading the update i was in awe and it really transported me to the dreamworld where i'am seeing Asad, Zoya's story from this fanfic unfolding in front of my eyes...even now the scenes in the update are revolving around my eyes..Asad and Zoya from this fanfic are just too good...their characters are well defined and i like this very very much...Asad and Zoya unknowingly have got attached to each other, from being mere strangers on the ship now there is a bond formed between the two of them and i suppose both Asad and Zoya are unaware of this fact too..really very well written update dear...simply awesome, too good, fantastic, marvelous, rocking, fabulous, wonderful, simply brilliant... keep up the good work going...i simply loved the 'Dimples' ,'Bandar' bit in the update.. it was really very sweet, very cute...the fanfic is progressing very well... please do update soon..waiting for the next update very eagerly...😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was such a beautiful update Bheegi 😊 Loved the dance. Loved how you described the entire set up. I could actually visualise it.

Really looking forward to the next part.
598470 thumbnail
Wowww Loved this update! so romantic, there beginning to feel for each other aww! please continue soon :)
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Bheegi,

You used 'Just the way you look tonight' - I like the song very much. Perfect for the setting. Who knows, some day Asad may remember this evening and the way his lady looked tonight.

Ambience was nicely set - song, dresses, sunset and moonrize. Everything well done.

You touched Asad's financial situation here and Zoya's casual dismissal of it. From the start of this FF, I have wondered how these two will fill the great financial divide between them. It's not very important and may not get explored in this FF. But, if you have any plans for this aspect, I am very curious.

And, what's the twist? Has Gafoor tracked her? Has something happened to Dilshaad? Has Asad's spy cover gone bust? I love to guess your story line 😉😊