Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: delena90

This update was beautiful bheegi. I loved how you took the time to describe and set up the feel, mood and atmosphere that ultimately culminated with the dance. That was just really well done. I could imagine them sitting on a ship with moon glinting of the water and their faces. It really does set up this nice romantic feel to it. Great job!

Can't wait for the next update!

Thanks Del...yeah, something about the moonlit sky that's very romantic and that too on a ship😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsyaManic

res
unres!
OMG! Dis ws a bumper one. I loved it... Dey r slowly lost demselvs wid each other... I love how you describe each and every action... Great one
TWIST! Oh i love Twist. UPDT SOON

Thanks asyamanic😊...yeah, the ambience is also helping them get closer. let's see how long this lasts😉
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...especially with the two of them not sniping at each other every chance that they get...
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
oh my...new twist now m so eager to read it...thanks 4 pm nd this updt
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was amazing. I have been waiting all day for you to update. And the wait was worth it! Loved everything. The whole set up was beautiful and I could imagine the whole scenario. Fantastic job. Can't wait for next one and I wonder what the twist is gunna be. Can't wait. I wait for your updates like I wait for the episodes!
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
di here one statement is TRUE. Opposite Attracts. Clumsy Zoya nd OCD freak Asad .poles apart ,yet together . You wrote it brilliantly . I always loved your writing skills . "Tera Mera Rishta 'is one of my all time favorite nd i think the way you are developing this story ,would make its place next in my heart...
thanks for pm.
love
ritu
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, Bheegi, this was lovely! I love how gradually their romance is blossoming and I especially love how Zoya's bratiness is being toned down in a very realistic fashion : )
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rennie

lovely update...especially with the two of them not sniping at each other every chance that they get...

Thanks rennie...my story won't last as long as the serial that's why I have to expedite these snapping at each other parts😆
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

oh my...new twist now m so eager to read it...thanks 4 pm nd this updt

thanks asyalover...let's see what happens with the twist. Remember, Zoya and trouble go hand in hand
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww! So romantic😳

I never thought that zoya would use his portrait in the talent show...that was so cute...asad called himself bandar😆

And the dance...oh my my!😳

Thank u for the lovely update...can't wait for the next chapter...

👏👏