Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I enjoyed this chapter Bheegi. I honestly love that Zoya is an artist. It gives her a layer of depth over all her bratty- ness. I like how Asad is constant affected by what she does even when he doesnt want to be. There almost is a sweet innocence about him too despite his smoldering, intense looks!

Can't wait for the next chapter and romantic dance?-you might have just killed me there!
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. Totally amazing chapter. Can't wait for the dance...please update the next chapter soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
di once again u throw me in puddle of emotions. Too good . His restlessness, his seething anger , his passion , his warmth that emotions ,which are making a place in his heart is worth to watch . i can visualize this through your words. waiting for their dance . this wait is killing me ๐Ÿ˜•. She is an artist nd i think artists understand human emotions more quickly than a normal person. Hope she decipher this soon.
thanks for pm.
love
ritu
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: delena90

I enjoyed this chapter Bheegi. I honestly love that Zoya is an artist. It gives her a layer of depth over all her bratty- ness. I like how Asad is constant affected by what she does even when he doesnt want to be. There almost is a sweet innocence about him too despite his smoldering, intense looks!

Can't wait for the next chapter and romantic dance?-you might have just killed me there!

Thanks Delena. I figured, i have to keep that creative trait in her. Instead of shayari, she indulges in art here.

Asad in this one is not as complicated at the one in QH๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah...have to build up to the dance now๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassieg

Wow.. Totally amazing chapter. Can't wait for the dance...please update the next chapter soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank dear...will try to update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

di once again u throw me in puddle of emotions. Too good . His restlessness, his seething anger , his passion , his warmth that emotions ,which are making a place in his heart is worth to watch . i can visualize this through your words. waiting for their dance . this wait is killing me ๐Ÿ˜•. She is an artist nd i think artists understand human emotions more quickly than a normal person. Hope she decipher this soon.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Thanks Ritu. Yeah, I had mentioned that she was an artist in one of the earlier chapters but now her art will reflect more emotions for sure๐Ÿ˜‰
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOD! This is perfect. I could so imagine everything. YOU WRITE SO DAMN WELL! CANNOT wait for next part. DANCE? OMFG! YES YES YES! Update soon please
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

OH MY GOD! This is perfect. I could so imagine everything. YOU WRITE SO DAMN WELL! CANNOT wait for next part. DANCE? OMFG! YES YES YES! Update soon please

Thanks kirann๐Ÿ˜Š...asya are the inspiration๐Ÿ˜‰
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing - just reread all the parts on your blog for continuity! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You write so very well! You have maintained the essence of these characters perfectly. yes please dont make Asad as complicated as he is on QH!

Romantic dance?? :-) that sounds nice!

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Remembered the Veer-Zaara ladder scene!โค๏ธ Looking forward to romantic dance!