Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nieda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! MashaAllah! You are one good writer. I read all the parts in one go. Just superb!! ๐Ÿ˜›
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luved the chapter xx it waz awesome xxx luved it when asad teases zoya nd hw zoya takes up his challenges jus 2 prove summat xx luv it xx plzzz update quickly xx
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to be commenting so late, but I just got to read the new chapter ... It was was a great chapter, as always. You certainly surprised me with the options they had for catching up with the ship. I loved how typical Zoya decided on the more adventurous option without giving too much thought about what she was getting herself into. Asad is being very atypical, letting her drive the jet ski despite having his doubts about her abilities and not screaming at her when she loses control.
I hope that Zoya soon realizes Asad is genuinely a nice guy, someone she can truly trust to be there when she needs him the most.
I hope we get some more romance in the next chapter๐Ÿ˜‰
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter, thanks for the PM.
cheezluver98 thumbnail
Really like your fanfiction. ๐Ÿ‘ The concept is really cool and your writing is superb. I also really like the way Asad and Zoya's relationship is progressing. Waiting eagerly for your next update!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nieda

Wow! MashaAllah! You are one good writer. I read all the parts in one go. Just superb!! ๐Ÿ˜›

thanks neida...u guys all inspire me to๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hummi16

Luved the chapter xx it waz awesome xxx luved it when asad teases zoya nd hw zoya takes up his challenges jus 2 prove summat xx luv it xx plzzz update quickly xx

thanks hummi...yeah. Zoya is a challenge for asad and she loves challenges๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NVBGKY

Sorry to be commenting so late, but I just got to read the new chapter ... It was was a great chapter, as always. You certainly surprised me with the options they had for catching up with the ship. I loved how typical Zoya decided on the more adventurous option without giving too much thought about what she was getting herself into. Asad is being very atypical, letting her drive the jet ski despite having his doubts about her abilities and not screaming at her when she loses control.

I hope that Zoya soon realizes Asad is genuinely a nice guy, someone she can truly trust to be there when she needs him the most.
I hope we get some more romance in the next chapter๐Ÿ˜‰
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter, thanks for the PM.

thanks dear...asad is a calmer version of the original QH serial here. Zoya is the one who needs a lot of growth in her character

romance??? let's see๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheezluver98

Really like your fanfiction. ๐Ÿ‘ The concept is really cool and your writing is superb. I also really like the way Asad and Zoya's relationship is progressing. Waiting eagerly for your next update!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks dear..yeah, i will go slow with their relationship here...no hurry๐Ÿ˜‰
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls update.. we are waiting
bheegi thumbnail

PART 8:

Choo kar mere mann ko

Kiya tuney kya ishaara

Badla yeh mausam

Lage pyaar jag saara'

Next morning, a tap on the nightstand woke Zoya up with a startle. She realized that last night, she had fallen asleep on the bed with no covers on her; the salty sticky clothes made her whole body itch as she sat up in bed. Asad, all dressed up in his clean clothes, eyed the untouched bathrobe in the corner and commented, "you are really stubborn, aren't you?"

She glanced at him with the corner of her eyes, embarrassed about her behavior last night, "I-I-am s-sorry. I think I was just too tired."

His temples throbbed; he was still incensed about her accusation, "we need to leave right now. They are sending a helicopter to rescue us."

"Helicopter?" Her eyes lit up, "wow. That sounds exciting!"

"Aap ke liye har cheez mazaak hai na?" His nostrils flared.

"Arre mazaak kahan? I think it's very adventurous." She tried to lighten up the thick air between them, "never knew I would have so much fun!"

"Fun? Right!" He turned his back angrily, "and this time if you fall from the helicopter, I am sure you will land into the deepest portion of the sea. Don't expect me to send a rescue team there."

"Of course, I won't fall," She smiled and got out of bed, "aap mujhey girne thodi ne denge?"

He gave her a dirty look. Asad realized, she was going a bit overboard with her apology. He was not going to forgive her that easily. Honor, valor and chivalry had always been his top priorities in life. No woman or man had ever passed a judgment about his character before. Zoya's remark had stung him badly.

"I might just do that this time!" He clenched his fists and walked out of the room. She slipped on her wet shoes and ran after him with a towel in hand, "I am coming. Please wait for me Mr. Khan!"

They boarded a helicopter at the nearby helipad. As the helicopter ascended into the air, Zoya's heart fluttered with excitement. The thumping heartbeats in her chest drowned the loud noise of the propeller. Asad sat next to her but kept his gaze down at the vast body of water underneath them. He was still avoiding her and kept his distance from her.

There was significant turbulence in the atmosphere. Zoya screamed and yelled with the mid-air bumps. She couldn't avoid sliding in both directions on the seat. Each time, her body brushed against his strong thighs, she felt the familiar tingle down her spine. Asad stiffened each time her arm made contact with his; turning his neck away to avoid making any eye contact with her. Just then, she yelped loudly. The helicopter had suddenly descended a few feet with the turbulence. She clutched his arm firmly. Her nails dug deep into his skin.

"OUCH!" She yelled again. Asad looked at her and frowned, "I should be the one yelling ouch here."

"Oh! I am sorry," she withdrew her hand and pulled back from him. He started at the imprints on his arm and then gave her one of those intense gazes. She averted her glance; his fiery eyes overwhelmed her.

Asad had a faint smile on his face. It was her innocence that had always gotten the better of him. At that moment, she looked like a little girl who had just been given the 'look' by an angry parent or a teacher. Smiling, he looked down and was relieved to see their ship right below them.

"Ms. Farooqui!" he tapped her gently.

She jumped up and receded further but was surprised to see him pointing to something below them, "there is our ship."

"Wow! We are there!" Her nerves calmer, she smiled and waved at the ship," here we come Queen of Mediterranean."

The helicopter descended close to the ship. A rope ladder hung down to help them exit the helicopter. Zoya was petrified. Asad sensed her fear and stepped down the ladder. He looked up at her popped-eye expression and stretched his hand upwards. She hesitated and then shut here eyes. Her fists trembled with fear.

"Don't you trust me Ms Farooqui?" He yelled from below. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw his palm. She had no choice. Either try to descend the ladder herself or hold his hand and have him guide her to the ship.

She slipped her hand into the cup of his strong palm and smirked, "do I have a choice?" He frowned and withdrew his hand in jest.

"NO! NO! I MEAN YES! YES!" She screamed.

Before she realized what happened, she found herself in his arms as they quickly descended the ladder. He had grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto his chest. She clung to his shirt; his strong abdominal muscles supporting her slender frame. While his right arm held onto the rope ladder, his left arm encircled her waist securely. Zoya was in a trance; she felt like a Jane swinging with her Tarzan in a remote jungle, where nothing else mattered. Asad stared at her face; her lips were slightly parted, her long eyelashes fluttered over her large and expressive eyes. The morning sun cast an attractive glow on her flawless skin. He couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was. Asad had never been this close to any woman; had never taken the time to notice the intricacies of a woman's beauty. His gaze was mesmerized and didn't flinch at all. Her long silky hair furled with the breeze, covering her forehead and beautiful face. He could taste the salt as her hair brushed against his lips. He suppressed the urge to pull her hair back and savor the sight.

THUD! They landed on the deck; back to reality. They might have spent a few minutes on the ladder, but it felt like eternity; a heavenly feeling that only the two had experienced and would remain etched in their memories forever.

Reluctant but feeling a bit awkward, Asad withdrew his arm from her waist. She uncurled her fingers from the creases of his shirt and pulled away.

He cleared his throat, "I think you should go to your cabin now."

"Y-yeah," she tried to smile and then scrunched her nose, "I am sure I must smell musty."

"I didn't pay any attention." He snapped back as he recalled how close they had been just a few seconds ago. He wouldn't call it musty, but something about her fragrance was distinctive and alluring to say the least.

"Goodbye Ms Farooqui! Enjoy the rest of your cruise." He turned around in a hurry, "I am sure you don't want me around anymore." She was a bit disappointed by his statement. Earlier, she had been irritated by his constant interference, but now she wanted him to take interest in her whereabouts, stay within her sight and follow her everywhere.

"Tho kya abbu ko report nahin deni hai kya ab?"

He gave her a quizzical look and then recalled that she was still being fooled into thinking that he was her dad's private agent. "Uh..yeah'I am sure you will behave yourself after all these experiences. Bye!" He ran down the stairs swiftly as she stood still, gaping and surprised by his statement.

Back in his cabin, Asad felt an unusual restlessness inside him. Very few things perturbed him in life. He was used to unpredictability and storms in life, but Zoya had stirred a strange sensation. He kicked himself and took out his favorite pastime from his bag. His dartboard!

Whenever he was in a quandary or upset about anything, throwing darts had been his way of comforting himself and refocus his energy back to his center. He hung the dartboard on the mirror and started throwing the darts one by one. None of them made the mark today. He kept missing the center. Frustrated, he threw all the darts back into his bag and sat down with his face buried in his palms. Perhaps, he was exhausted after the grueling 24 hrs at the port. He had gone through a lot and to top it all, the bratty girl had accused him of trying to take advantage of her. Yes, that's what it was! He convinced himself. She had unsettled him. He would have to figure out a way to distract himself from her annoyance, he thought.

"Ammi aur Najma ke liye koi gift khareed lata hoon. Let me go to the stores on the ship." He stepped out of the cabin, in search of composure.

Zoya stood under the shower and washed off the achy and sticky feeling off her skin. As she ran her fingers through her hair, she recalled all the incidents from the past 24 hours. It had been quite an adventure; she had experienced emotions ranging from anger, desperation, fear, sorrow, anxiety and then finally peace. She smiled and started humming to herself; something she had not done since she was a little girl. She stepped out of the shower, feeling tranquil and composed.

Zoya draped herself with the bathrobe and chuckled as she recalled the night from the hotel and then his sight in the bathtub where he fell asleep to avoid any contact with her, and then his proximity when they descended the ladder. With a deep sigh, she sat down on her bed and took out her sketchbook.

Her pencil moved rapidly over the blank page. She drew an outline, his long face, the perfect jawlines, his long nose, ears, his perfectly shaped lips and then his eyes. She erased, shaded, erased and shaded till his eyes stared at her just like they had on that ladder. Fixated, fiery, furious with a hidden warmth within those eyes. Intensely painful, but compassionate. Detached but earnest. There he was ' her protector, her bodyguard, her savior and her Mr. Khan, she chuckled as she signed 'Z' at the bottom of the page.

'to be contd'ready for a romantic dance next ?

Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago