Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

sorry Vidhi...I don't know if I will have time to complete IHTBY๐Ÿ˜•

pleaseee...acha ok just tell me in very short what happened at BU...i am not bothered abt the ending just what happened bw them...please or i won't be able to sleep at night!!!!

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jassieg

Amazingly written. I loved zoya's foolishness which landed them to stay at a hotel. Poor asad sleeping in the bath tub..๐Ÿ˜ญ...but very respected personality. Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks Jassie...yeah, asad is the shareef one here

Later, we shall see the badmaash Zoya๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessed4

Brilliant part . My prediction came true that they will spend sometime together before reaching the ship. Please continue soon

Thanks blessed4...yes, they will spend a lot of time on and off the ship in the first half of this story๐Ÿ˜ณ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Laiba-

i cant believe it O_____o i spent ages to comment on this part And i just realised that i dunno where i posted it xD i guess i posted it on the wrong ff or os :S wht to do now -_-"
Anyway in short version i was saying tht the part was awsome and tht i loved it and tht it wwas too good and the complents just didnt end xD continue soon
wanna read more
Love, Laiba

Thanks Laiba...don't worry, make it up after next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Loved reading it!! Amazingly written as ALWAYS!! Sorry for the delayed reply.. Been busy with few training courses :'(

Anywhoo i just love this ff!! Its so captivating and it never fails to interest me everytime!

"Don't worry, I was going to get one jet ski. I can't trust you in these rough waters." Awwwh Asad is a cutie! He surely does care a lot about Zoya.

One thing i really really like about this fanfiction is that this Asad is much calmer and behaves softly with Zoya which is why i love reading it so much!

Theres a big reason behind Zoyas abbu not letting her do any water activities... Hmmm cant wait to find out..

Loool its funny how both characters try hiding their true emotions but both still know what the other is feeling.. (I sound confused ?! [=S] lmao!!

Loool i love how Asads being so sarcastic with Zoya! And her dirties actually made me LOL.

Zoya's nostrils flared, "waise aap se shaadi kaun karega Mr. Khan? Bachche tho bahut door ki baat hai."
"I think I can say the same thing for you Ms. Farooqui. Allah bachaye us aadmi ko jo aapka shauhar banega ek din." He chuckled.

-Little do they know that both of them will end up marrying each other (hopefully) and fall madly in love.. I literally cant wait to read moree!! Ufff i'm just so in love with this ff its unreal!!

OH MY LORD!
Zoyas ego had once again put herself into danger and Asads..*tut tut*

"His heart was no longer racing with panic- as if he came to life when he detected signs of life in her" aww this is so cute! You write so well!!

Omg i can actually imagining everything so easily obviously because of your amazing writing!!

Zoya is adorable and Asad is even more adorable lmao!! But the whole thing was fab.

Zoya is attracted to him... ;) i mean who wouldnt be.. Asad is so perfect!

Please continue soon!! And thank you for the pm lovey.

-( my reply seems like an excited "teenager" had written it. Lol. But when i read your ff i get so happy that i almost forget that i'm going to be 19 this month - basically i need to start acting abit 'mature' [=)] )

-Kiran xx
Edited by beautiful1 - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

di it was too short part .๐Ÿ˜• i know aap kitna b likh lo ,i won't get enough . Awesome part . onec again ur magical words took me into Asya land . loved it .

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Thanks Ritu. Will try to write next part this weekend๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: penfriend28

this is one of my fauvorite ff...

you are fab writer...waiting for update...

Thanks penfriend...this will definitely inspire me to write more๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

interesting update Sangeetha..loved the Jet-Ski bit..Asad & Zoya are getting used to each other slowly and steadily..it is nice...the story is progressing really well...keep up the good work going...please do update soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks surya...yes, their love story will progress at a slow and steady pace...no rush๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasw

Wow! Sexy update!๐Ÿ˜†

I am loving everything about it!

wow...kaunsa part?๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

pleaseee...acha ok just tell me in very short what happened at BU...i am not bothered abt the ending just what happened bw them...please or i won't be able to sleep at night!!!!

sorry Vidhi...i don't remember the story now :( If I ever have more time, maybe I will go back and complete it...just 4 U :)