crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Reserved post edited on page 1
Sorry for the delay
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am so much in love with your story. This part was so interesting and entertaning πŸ˜ƒ

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

Res

unres

brilliant part di!!!

yayyy...its the first time my prediction is coming true🀣

this really reminded me of mangalpur epi...

i loved how asad was teasing her nd he didnt even react when she spat on him!!!!!

nd did i read another meteor shower scene?πŸ˜‰

PS-waiting for ur update i started reading ur AR ff it had to be u...nd i am really loving it!!!

u r such an amazing writer...i have turned ur biggest fan!!!!!

Thanks Vidhi. You know I always incorporate a lot of scenes based on reader's suggestions...so keep them coming😊

Don't read that AR ff as it's incomplete. Read "Definitely yes, may be' or 'Tera mera Rishta' or "to err is human' or 'Ehsaas'- these are complete AR ffs
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

<font color="#330099">Thanks Vidhi. You know I always incorporate a lot of scenes based on reader's suggestions...so keep them coming😊</font>

<font color="#330099">Don't read that AR ff as it's incomplete. Read "Definitely yes, may be' or 'Tera mera Rishta' or "to err is human' or 'Ehsaas'- these are complete AR ffs</font>

NOOO!!!! ;(
U know i was just wondering where is the link to next part...thought its in anothe thread or something.
Now i am stuck.i want to read more...plz can u complete it...i really loved it...its so awesome!!!!!
Please*puppy dog face*

PS-i already read definitely yes... Nd tera mera rishta...nd i loved them both sp. Def yes..
But i really want to read it had to be you :(
Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazingly written. I loved zoya's foolishness which landed them to stay at a hotel. Poor asad sleeping in the bath tub..😭...but very respected personality. Can't wait for the next update.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KBfanNo1

lovely update... beautiful part... Asya are so cute together...

Thanks KBfan..yes, they are😳..always
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

wow what an update and i LMAO in jet ski scene...and the ending part too where zoya put blanket on asad...lovely ...cont soon .thanks 4 pm

Thanks asyalover. Yes, Zoya is a tender hearted person on the inside. Just bratty on the outside
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant part . My prediction came true that they will spend sometime together before reaching the ship. Please continue soon
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Edited

I'm really sorry for the delay di.
I am a bit busy with studies these days. No problem Asma. Studies come first but thanks for writing your nice long comment for meπŸ˜ƒ

What should I say about you and this ff.
You know na that u always leave me speechless.
This ff is marvelous.It's another masterpiece of ur work. Asma...u write very well your self. Ypu are being nice to me here

Zoya is a complete brat indeed. she is but an adorable one😳
Asad is a navy officer.I can imagine him in the blue uniform looking all dashing and sexy. 😳 white uniform in IndiaπŸ˜‰
Asad is automatically driven towards Zoe.she has managed to gain his attention from her foolish acts. she always manages to do that, doesn't she?
It was really funny to see Zoe thinking Asad as a spy send by her abbu and then Asad confirming her suspicions to keep her in check.πŸ˜†
I love ASYA's bickering a lot.they argue on even minutest things. They won't be Asya is they didn't
Asad is Zoe's knight in shining armour.First he saved her from the stupid drug dealer and now from drowning. He will always be there for her...tu jahan main wahan
Zoe is seriously a trouble seeker-his Ms. Museebat πŸ˜‰
The fight regarding the jet ski was amazing.
I was so scared when the jet rolled up and ASYA fell in water..
Zoe and her tantrums always lead her to trouble but she does not have a full stop in her dictionary,right?She has a tendency to prove herself that lands her up in trouble every single time.

πŸ˜† she has a lot of learning to do..
Asad miyan wasa scared for Zoe.Ahan!! I loved the way you showed Asad getting terrified when he didn't see Zoe in water for some time.He has started enjoying her company now and her absence is making her restless.
The story is getting more and more interesting now. thanks for liking thats scene in the sea. Would love to see something like this on the show too
Zoe is such a tantrum queen.I could believe that she accused Asad of taking her advantage when all he did was saving her from all the troubles every single time. No wonder he was so mad at her
Boy!! she definitely raised AAK's temper this time.
OMG!! Zoe was drooling over Asad's six packs. 😳 Who would not do by the way?πŸ˜† 😳 she is a goner now😳
I'm sure Asad is going to be a bit irritated now. He should be but Zoya will manao him somehow
Plz update the next part super soon.
I'm in love with this ff aww thanks Asma...love writing for readers like you..alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
I hope this long comment would have made up for the delay.
I'm having exams from 28th,so I won't be able to comment regularly here.But I would be coming here sometimes to read ,so u plz continue updating this ff frequently like u r doing nowadays.
I hope I'm forgiven for the delay.
love u love u too...ab jao padhai karo
Muah!
Take care!

Word Count: 1