Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Sangeetha awesome update..very interesting..loved reading it...keep up the good work going... the story is getting more interesting, entertaining, intriguing and gripping...please do update soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊

Great! Then you can relate to this ff then😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Great! Then you can relate to this ff then😊

Yes...it is really well written..realistic and nice..😊
bheegi thumbnail

Sorry vidhi...haven't had time to write. Will try tonight
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi, Bheegi!

Enjoying this FF, as always! As I am reading, I can't remember old FF at all, so it is becoming a brand new FF written for Asad and Zoya, and I am liking it that way.

I very much like Asad & Zoya's bickering. Very lively dialogues! In the last part, you got the Mangalpur Asad so right - a milder version as of now.

Aah, and they missed the ship! Now, Dil hain ki maanta nahi or Jab we Met or DDLJ (they are still in Europe) ? Asad and Zoya will have their own story, and waiting to know more of it...

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

Sorry vidhi...haven't had time to write. Will try tonight

will be waiting!!:)
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noe123

Hi, Bheegi!

Enjoying this FF, as always! As I am reading, I can't remember old FF at all, so it is becoming a brand new FF written for Asad and Zoya, and I am liking it that way.

I very much like Asad & Zoya's bickering. Very lively dialogues! In the last part, you got the Mangalpur Asad so right - a milder version as of now.

Aah, and they missed the ship! Now, Dil hain ki maanta nahi or Jab we Met or DDLJ (they are still in Europe) ? Asad and Zoya will have their own story, and waiting to know more of it...

Thanks Noe...yes, bickering and Asya cannot be separated.. I am glad u don't remember the old ff because this one will be more Asya and not AK😉 and not any of the above movies

MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for late comment

ur updates are worth waiting...👍🏼
amazingly written.. 👏
just loved it...loved asya's nok jok...
cant wait for next update...
Edited by Mayurnarti - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Part 7

Precap: "Kuch kariye Mr. Khan!" She pulled at his sleeve, "I need to go to Turkey. I can't miss the ship."

"Calm down Ms. Farooqui. Let me think."

Asad made a couple of phone calls while Zoya shuffled nervously, flapping her arms and talking to herself.

"Alright. We have one solution Ms. Farooqui."

"What?"

"The ship is about half hour from the shore. We can either take a cab or train to the next port or they can give us a couple of jet skis to our ship. The former option would be an overnight journey but the latter would take less than an hour."

"I want to get to our ship as soon as possible Mr. Khan. The train would take forever."

"Jet skis it is then. Let me go and get two of them." As he turned around to leave, she tapped his shoulder from behind, "two?"

"I thought you love adventures." He smirked.

"Yeah…but…but…"

"Kyun paani se darr lagta hai? Aap tho keh rahi thi aap bahut achchi swimmer hain?"

"Mr. Khan, don't challenge me!" He sensed the fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I was going to get one jet ski. I can't trust you in these rough waters."

"GET TWO!" She countered after a pause, "maine kaha tha na mujhey challenge mat kariye. Ab dekhna, my jet ski will go faster than yours. We can race to the ship."

"Yes, of course Ms. Do-it-all." Asad rolled his eyes and walked away. How could someone be so overconfident about nonexistent skills? She was quite a character, he thought.

Zoya shuddered at the thought of driving the jet ski by herself. She cursed her abbu for not letting her try out water sports and activities when she was younger, "agar abbu ne mujhey thodi freedom di hoti tho aaj yeh din dekhne ko nahin milta. Theek hai, agar main doob kar mar bhi gayi tho kam se kam abbu ko apne kiye par thoda afsos tho hoga."

A few minutes later, she saw someone waving at her from the shore. Amid the loud noise of the motor and crashing waves, she heard Asad yell, "COME ON MS. FAROOQUI! LET'S GO! CAN'T DELAY TOO MUCH."

She ran towards the beach with her bag and sketchbook. "Where is the second jet ski?" She asked, panting but relieved.

"Sorry, they only had one." Asad lied.

"Lagta hai aap darr gaye ki shayad race mein mujhse haar na jaayein." She grinned, self-assuredly.

Even though he had been a bit furious with her, seeing her smile sent a flutter in his heart. She was foolish, but in an endearing way, he thought. Something about that smile captivated him; it was hard to look away from her dimples and perfectly aligned, pearl like teeth between those lips.

"Aise kya dekh rahein hai aap?" She frowned.

He came out of his trance, "ek kaam karte hain. Why don't you drive and I will sit behind you."

"Wh-y n-not?" She was startled by his proposal. How could she back out now? Averting her gaze, "aap bhi kya yaad rakhenge."

"Here," he gave her a life jacket, "I know you probably don't need it kyunki aap ek behtereen swimmer hain, lekin agar main doob raha hoon, tho aap mujhey rescue kar sakti hain."

She gave him a dirty look and slipped the life jacket on, "yes Mr. Khan. Waise jo kaam ladke kar sakte hain, ladkiyan bhi kar sakti hain. Don't underestimate me. Aapki tassalli ke liye pehen leti hoon. Warna abbu se complain kar denge."

"Aapke abbu kaafi raubdaar lagte hain, tho aap itni badtameez kaise nikal aayi?"

"What do you mean?" She cranked on the accelerator angrily.

"I wonder why your parents raised you like this."

"Aap mere parents ke baare mein kuch nahin jaante. So, don't make any judgmental comments about them."

"I am sure when I have kids, at least I will know how not to raise them.

Zoya's nostrils flared, "waise aap se shaadi kaun karega Mr. Khan? Bachche tho bahut door ki baat hai."

"I think I can say the same thing for you Ms. Farooqui. Allah bachaye us aadmi ko jo aapka shauhar banega ek din." He chuckled.

"Itna zaroor jaanti hoon, wo aap jaisa tho bilkul nahin hoga!"

"Inshallah!" He retorted, "by the way, the ship is probably 45 minutes away by now. Aapki bak-bak se wo aur bhi door ho gayi hogi."

"It's all your fault Mr. Khan."

After snapping the life jacket, she mounted the jet ski; her legs trembled as the machine wobbled over the waves. She took a deep breath and stared ahead at the vast ocean. She felt bile regurgitating through her nostrils; her stomach churned faster than a blender, intestines knotted inside the pit of her abdomen.

"Are you having second thoughts Ms. Farooqui?" His voice in her ears made her cough loudly. "No! No! Mr. Khan. Hope you are ready. Kahin aap nervous tho nahin ho rahe na?"

"Yes, I am very nervous. Wonder why?" He laid his palms on his thighs. He was tempted to hold her from behind, to help her get comfortable and stable on the jet ski, but felt awkward getting that close to her. Never before had a woman made him so conscious about himself. Also, he didn't want her to misunderstand him.

And then with a jerk, she accelerated the jet ski forward. Asad almost fell down but quickly regained his balance and held the support bar behind his seat firmly. Instead of moving ahead, they kept going in circles as if in a whirlpool. She yelled and screeched, "this jet ski doesn't work! Yeh aage kyun nahin jaa rahi Mr. Khan?"

Before he could reply, there was a loud splash, thud and wobble. They were toppled over, the jet ski made a loud gurgling sound in the water as it had turned upside down. Asad was buried under the jet ski.

"AHHH!!!!" She yelled at the top of her voice; her arms outstretched as she tried to stay afloat the strong waves. Suddenly, a strong wave swept her away, throwing her off deeper into the sea

Asad forced himself out; the weight of the jet ski almost took him down into the deep water. With all his strength and expertise as a trained navy officer, he swam upwards till the rays of the sun hit his eyes. It took him a few seconds to realize what had just happened. He looked around and saw the jet ski floating away from him but couldn't see Zoya anywhere. He panicked and kicked himself at his own stupidity. If she was foolish and immature, he had not acted any better.

"ZOYA! ZOYA!" He yelled at the top of his voice. With all his force, he started swimming against the waves. "ZOYA!"

Looking around, he prayed to Allah but couldn't see any signs or hear any cry for help. He knew he would never be able to forgive himself, if something would happen to her. Even though the water was cool, he felt sweat dripping down his temples. He was used to danger and life threatening situations, but this was worse. Not even war would have scared him this much. The only saving grace was the life jacket. He was glad she had put it on without much protest. And then he saw a speck of orange in the horizon. It was the color of the life jacket. With all his strength, he swam towards the life jacket, praying that she was still strapped to it. Then, as if Allah had heard his prayers, a large wave crashed into his chest. It was the heaviest wave he had ever encountered, but one that lifted a heavy weight off his chest. He looked down and saw her unconscious, strapped in the jacket, thrown into his arms.

Not known for his display of emotions, tears of joy filled his eyes. He circled her into his strong arms and tapped her cheek with his palm, "ZOYA! ZOYA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

He was a bit worried when she didn't respond. He slid his palm underneath her life jacket and felt her chest for any signs of life. He felt a soft thumping of her heartbeat. She was still alive. The thumping of her heart slowed down his heartbeat. His heart was no longer racing with panic- as if he came to life when he detected signs of life in her. He removed her life jacket and then lifted her with both arms, placing her on his strong back. He circled her arms around his neck and swam gently towards the shore. He had rescued many people in the past, but he had never felt so liberated before. He didn't know why he had removed her life jacket; but he felt as long as he was holding her, she didn't need any other support.

By the time, they reached the shore the sun was setting against the horizon. He placed her down on the sand and stared at her lifeless body. Her gentle chest movements told him that she was still breathing on her own. He bent down and shook her gently, "Zoya! We are safe now. Please wake up." Water dripped down his face, landing on her lips. She quivered a little and moved her face. With a loud cough, she vomited a large amount of salty seawater all over his chest. A man known for his cleanliness and sterile surroundings didn't flinch. Instead, smiled at her, "are you okay?"

Still in a daze, she sat up and looked around, "hum kahan hain?"

"Back in Monte Carlo."

"Lekin s-ship?" Her palms were buried into the wet sand as she tried to clear her thoughts.

"We had to take a little detour. Aaj raat yahan rehna padhega. We will try to reach the ship tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? No way!" She tried to stand up but her legs gave away. Asad caught her before she collapsed onto the sand again. She was still delirious and in no shape to walk over to the nearest hotel.

He lifted her in his arms gently. She circled her arms around his neck and fell asleep on his chest. He trudged the sands, carrying her in both his arms.

He checked them into a local hotel. He made a phone call to the ship's captain who promised to send a rescue helicopter for them the next day. Asad had lost his wallet at sea. A few Euros were stuck inside his pocket. "One room please!" He felt awkward but that's all he could afford. She had also lost her bag in the sea. Thankfully, their passports were safe in the ship.

Once inside the room, Asad lay her down on the bed. She was still asleep but was shivering inside her wet clothes. He walked over to the closet and pulled out a robe.

"Zoya!" he tapped her gently, "please change into these dry clothes, warna thand lag jaayegi."

With bleary eyes, she sat up and glanced at him, "aap mujhey kahan le aaye hain Mr. Khan?"

"We are in a hotel. You are wet and cold Ms. Farooqui. Please change into this robe."

"MR. KHAN!" She was appalled, "this is the worst trick in the book. What are you trying to do? Ek akeli ladki ka faayda uthaana chaahte hain? I can't believe this! Why did I ever trust a man like you?" She slid out of the bed, shivering and crying at the same time.

"CALM DOWN MS. FAROOQUI! Agar aapko mujh par yakeen nahin hai, tho main saari raat bathroom mein guzaar leta hoon. Waise bhi aap jaisi ladki ko kaun gale lagaana chaahega?" He was incensed at her accusation and walked into the bathroom. He slammed the door behind him. Unfortunately, there was no lock on the door. He pushed a stool behind the door. To calm himself, he took a shower, washed his clothes and wrapped himself with a towel.

Zoya sobbed loudly but he didn't come to her rescue this time. After her sobs died down, she wiped her face and looked around. She was hungry, tired and cold. She stared at the robe but didn't feel comfortable changing into it. She would rather stay cold and wet, she thought. Even though he heard her cry, he didn't step outside the bathroom. He called room service from the phone near the bathtub and ordered some hot soup and tea for her.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Room service!"

"Who ordered this?" She asked the attendant quizzically.

"Someone called from this room."

"Thanks!" She signed the receipt and stared at the shut bathroom door. He must have ordered it for her. She took the tray and sat down to eat. The hot soup calmed her nerves; she recalled what had happened with their jet ski adventure. Her ignorance, her ego, overconfidence and then the topple, the wave that carried her away and then laying on the sand with Asad smiling down at her. She was embarrassed by her behavior and attitude towards him. He had saved her once again, and she had accused him of trying to seduce her?

She set the spoon down and walked towards the bathroom. He must be hungry too, she thought.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

There was no answer. Asad had dozed off in the bathtub. She turned the knob gently and tried to open the door. The stool behind the door prevented it from opening completely. She pushed the door forcefully, knocking the stool behind it and throwing herself into the bathroom.

"AHHH!" She yelled as she saw him snoozing in the bathtub with just a towel around his waist. His wet clothes hung from the towel rack. She was startled and taken aback by the sight in front of her eyes. There lay a man, as handsome as a Greek God, just like a prince laying on his expensive divan. Asad was so tired that he didn't hear the ruckus in the bathroom. She couldn't take her eyes away from him. Like most young girls, she had swooned over chiseled models in magazines, but here was a man with perfect features and physique, sleeping in a bathtub to avoid her and her accusations.

Feeling guilty, she tip-toed out of the room and returned with a blanket. Gently, she covered his bare body, partly to give him some warmth in the cold bath tub, but partly to shield herself from an unfamiliar tingling sensation running down her spine. A sensation she had only felt while reading romantic novels about tall, dark and handsome heroes.

She ran out of the bathroom, heaving and perspiring. The cold shiver had been replaced by a warm and fuzzy feeling; unfamiliar but very rousing.

…to be contd…

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res

unres

brilliant part di!!!

yayyy...its the first time my prediction is coming true🤣

this really reminded me of mangalpur epi...

i loved how asad was teasing her nd he didnt even react when she spat on him!!!!!

nd did i read another meteor shower scene?😉

PS-waiting for ur update i started reading ur AR ff it had to be u...nd i am really loving it!!!

u r such an amazing writer...i have turned ur biggest fan!!!!!

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I have to say I spat out my drink in laughter when Asad almost fell off the jet ski. Really enjoyed this chapter bheegi, it was funny and entertaining and boy does Zoe enjoy being a brat! 😆

Continue soon!