Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just caught up with all the parts!!!

Amazing amazing amazing!!!

Can't wait for the next!
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed reading this awesome chapter...I'm glad Asad was able to save Zoya. Love the way you've portrayed the characters, Asad as being an intelligent and caring Naval officer and Zoya as an naive and trusting young woman. Nice to see that Zoya has started to accept that she feels safe when Asad is around.
Looks like the next chapter is going to be fun, I wonder if it will an adventure or a series of misadventures ๐Ÿ˜‰...eagerly looking forward to the next update.
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Kbfan1, Asyalover, Shell...yeah, let' see what happens after they miss the ship :) Remember Asad is a Navy officer
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

Di again you manage to bring her safe nd sound . you know my heart was playing signature tune

"tu jahan main wahan ,sang sang yooun chalu tere jaise tera Aasman"
Its always a treat to read your work . I know he will save her from any unmanageable situation.
di you joined 2 parts yet it was less for me. lol I am a bit greedy na . what to do aap likhte hi itna achha ho . you know it was you who hooked me in this Forum . i read your story nd it captivate me instantly.
plz update soon.
love
ritu

Thanks Ritu. I am glad you are on this forum now๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, 'tu jahan' is def their signature song๐Ÿ˜Š

I will post next past in couple of days...it might not be as long though
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Loved it loved it loveedd itt!! โค๏ธ & since its a lengthy update, i shall leave a lengthy comment too ๐Ÿ˜‰
Loool.

i love long comments...๐Ÿ˜Š inspires me to write more

Aww Poor Rob ๐Ÿ˜” that was quite sad. & Zoya being caught up in the whole thing was quite intense.

Yeah, poor Rob. Hope the cops will catch the real criminals now

Honestly Asad is like her guardian angel? If that makes sense lol

Tu jahan...main wahan๐Ÿ˜‰

I felt sorry for her :( and just love the way Asad is always there to help and support her!

And oh wow! Asad playing along with the whole 'private detective' thing was quite funny. The way Zoya begged him not to call her dad was so cute in a way lol

yeah, let him have fun. kinda like the Bond track in QH

"Well, you are in a fairyland, I am sure you will find a prince with your missing shoes somewhere Ms. Cinderella!"
LOOOL little does he know he's her real prince..

Yes, and he did buy shoes for her

Love how she feels secure with him. Its well cutee. And mr khan is so Adorable for letting her wishes come true (awww what a cutie)

Ooh seems like i have something in common with Zoya. (History was my FAV subject)
wow...i love history now but not when i was in school

Ohh my! They missed the ship :/ poor souls.
But at least in this way he can fulfil his promise and we will get more AsYa cute convos (hopefully).

oh yes of course

Thanks for the long update. Do update soon pls.
will do...loved ur comments kiran. Thx for reading
-kiran xx

Word Count: 1

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rennie

loved the update...wish both of them will stop sniping at each other for a bit...both of them missing the ship reminds a bit of DDLJ, but here instead of a raj, zoya was responsible...

Thanks Rennie. AsYa are another name for bickering๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, Zoya has actually found her 'Raj' but she just doesn't realize it๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Loved this part.They missed the ship. Are they in for another adventure or misadventure ๐Ÿ˜†

So hooked on to this story. Eagerly awaiting the next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks s120...yeah, Asya are another name for adventure esp when Zoya is involved
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx

Just caught up with all the parts!!!

Amazing amazing amazing!!!

Can't wait for the next!

thanks ishaa...welcome to this ff๐Ÿ˜Š
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so Zoya has started trusting Asad but he already lied abt his true identity.. and to cover one lie, he will tell more lies, I guess.. and when the truth will come out after falling for him, she'll be heartbroken and will refuse to take his help in fake passport case..

ye fanfic acha hai but kuch halla-gulla type kahani lag rahi hai mujhe.. I was expecting some serious intense AsYa love story from you..๐Ÿ˜ณ

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NVBGKY

Really enjoyed reading this awesome chapter...I'm glad Asad was able to save Zoya. Love the way you've portrayed the characters, Asad as being an intelligent and caring Naval officer and Zoya as an naive and trusting young woman. Nice to see that Zoya has started to accept that she feels safe when Asad is around.

Looks like the next chapter is going to be fun, I wonder if it will an adventure or a series of misadventures ๐Ÿ˜‰...eagerly looking forward to the next update.

Thanks NVBGKY...Asya will alwways be different from each other but their fates will always unite them one way or another
let's see what happens next๐Ÿ˜‰