Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Vidhi...well...well..well😉 what do you think?

i think i m correct😃😆

plz put up the next part so that i may know if i really am😆

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago
598470 thumbnail
i read this earlier in my free lesson at college😆 I loved the update, so asad thinks zoya is a drug dealer, waiting for the next update :)
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part and love the new twist in the story. It will be fun watching Asad spying on Zoya. Lets see what this confusion will lead to. Please continue soon
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome FF Sangeeta... read all the 4 parts in one go... loved it... do continue soon..
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Story !!
Cant wait to read more ...
Could you pls PM me when u update next ?
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my Allah!! :0 how can Zoya be so foolish!! She needs to understand Asad was only trying to protect her!!

Its cute when Asads protective instincts kick in and he saves Zoya from the worst!!

Oh wow! Asad believes Zoya is a drug dealer!! LOOOL! Poor Asad doesnt even know why she did all that but i hope he finds out before poor girl gets arrested.

To be honest Zoya is starting to annoy me in this ff sorry :( she needs to appreciate asads help. But i guess shes got that ego lol

Anywhoo, that was a lovely update!! Thanks for the pm Sis ;')

And please update soon xx
-Kiran x
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im luving da story xx gud twists xxx plzz update soon xxx
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

i read this earlier in my free lesson at college😆 I loved the update, so asad thinks zoya is a drug dealer, waiting for the next update :)

OMG...u crack me up😆

Both are mistaken about each other's identity. She thinks he is a private detective sent by her dad
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessed4

Amazing part and love the new twist in the story. It will be fun watching Asad spying on Zoya. Lets see what this confusion will lead to. Please continue soon

Thanks blessed4...yeah, here Asad is the nosey one😆
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Oh my Allah!! :0 how can Zoya be so foolish!! She needs to understand Asad was only trying to protect her!!

Its cute when Asads protective instincts kick in and he saves Zoya from the worst!!

Oh wow! Asad believes Zoya is a drug dealer!! LOOOL! Poor Asad doesnt even know why she did all that but i hope he finds out before poor girl gets arrested.

To be honest Zoya is starting to annoy me in this ff sorry :( she needs to appreciate asads help. But i guess shes got that ego lol

Anywhoo, that was a lovely update!! Thanks for the pm Sis ;')

And please update soon xx
-Kiran x

Zoya sees Asad as her junior abby. That's why she tries to spite him and in that process gets into trouble. Don't worry, Asad will have his turn of making mistakes also. Thanks Kiran😊