__

THIS IS FRICKIN' AMAZING!

Thank you so much for writing a fan-fic! :D
Edited by havokhotline - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: roses.09

I have a fan of your work and really happy to have come across ur ff on my fav. couple. Please add me to your pm list. Cant wait to read the nxt part! ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks roses๐Ÿ˜Š..will do
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasw

Wonderful FF, bheegi! Reminded me of Dil hai ke manta nahi. One of my favorite movie!๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked the twist, how Siddiqui became Farooqui! Aaah, Asad and his Ms. Farooqui.โค๏ธ No other combination for me!

Asad is already feeling protective about her but Zoya has to make inroads!๐Ÿ˜† Will wait for your updates regarding this! ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks Jas. Yeah, Ms Farooqui tho banana hi padha usey๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, we have a more grounded Asad here but of course, always the protector for his Zoya๐Ÿ˜ณ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenabinu

loved it...

read all 3 parts in one go...
waiting for the next...

thanks Nina...will try to update later today
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Sangeetha it is always so good to read one of your writings...I have already read this fanfics original with Angad, Kripa a long time back..and now reading Faasle yet again with Asad, Zoya and a few changes in the story i'am actually liking this very much...well i'am so looking forward for Asad and Zoya's journey on the ship...really very well written..keep up the good work going...as always your writing has bowled me over and left me in awe...really good going..please do update soon...waiting eagerly for the next update..๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks surya. This story is a bit different...a more toned down version keeping in mind the QH story. Also, the family dynamics would be different. Good to 'see' you again. TC...love ya
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu..

is it so easy to go scot free while carrying fake passport? she didn't get caught at NY airport nor at Barcelona..

Zoya reminds me of Pooja of DHKMN.. both are highly immature brat, run away from their house for a guy without thinking its consequences.. the difference is, Pooja wanted to marry a guy of her choice, and here Zoya didn't want to marry a guy of her father's choice..

but hero's characterization is completely different.. Aamir was over smart, intelligent, opportunist.. maukey pe chauka lagane waala.. but Asad is judgmental and egoistic.. it looks kinda funny how he is getting personal with her.. love the way Zoya is crushing his big ego.. aisa hi hona chahiye..๐Ÿ˜†

you are writing hindi or urdu here? bhaasha, shobha are hindi words.. in urdu its zabaan, zeb..

Thanks Annu. In India, hindi and urdu go hand in hand. Even in QH, they mix those a lot. I will try to use as many urdu words as i know but i will pm u for the rest๐Ÿ˜‰

Asad is a bit different from QH here but basic traits are same
Zoya of course is a brat but line par aa jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkss

Hi Sangeeta...

I think i've read this FF of your's before with the characters of KYPH...plz correct me if i'm wrong...
It was one of my most fav. FF's ofcourse, so i cant be mistaken...though the main theme of that FF was distances due to religions, but here both the protoganists are Muslims right? Zoya and Asad, so i'd LOVE to read what exactly are the changes you're gonna bring into this famous FF :)
will comment again once i'm done reading :)
and Thank you so much for the PM!!
tc, lotsa love
JIA

Thanks Jia. yes, i have modified the original story to suit QH characters. You are right, this won't be an interfaith love story but a story with all Muslim characters. Would love to read your comments๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessradhika

wow๐Ÿ˜Š..loved ur ff..just read it in one go...nice concept..๐Ÿ‘..ye siddique ka kuch nahi ho sakta, i thought he would be different here aur ye akram yaha bhi tapak pada.๐Ÿ˜ก..loved asad & zoya's interaction..do continue soon...will wait...

TThanks Radhika. Yes, siddiqui is the same everywhere๐Ÿ˜†...at least there is no Razia ๐Ÿ˜‰

Akram is the one who lights the fire under Zoya to run away each time๐Ÿ˜†

Asya and nok jhonk go hand in hand
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starrydee

That was awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved it
Asya nok-jhok was the best ๐Ÿ˜†
Asad felt the need to protect her
It makes me go all awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ur US n Europe thing I could totally relate too
Having been stayed in US n visited London there is actually a lot of difference ๐Ÿ˜†

Continue sooon
I just can't wait ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tanya, I am glad u have noticed that too. US is more conservative than Europe no doubt

Thanks for reading and commenting. I know u r busy
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...love hw asad is already protecting zoya...continue soon!!!!!