Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roses.09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a fan of your work and really happy to have come across ur ff on my fav. couple. Please add me to your pm list. Cant wait to read the nxt part! 😊
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Dont worry about it Di 😊as long as you have updated this lovely ff i have nothing more to ask for hehe!! Please conitinue soon!! & yes he is hejr protector 😉 xx

Thanks beautiful...i will add u to my buddy list now😊
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princess101

This was a really good FF and please please PM me once you update :):):)

thanks princess101. Let me add u to my list
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful FF, bheegi! Reminded me of Dil hai ke manta nahi. One of my favorite movie!😊

Liked the twist, how Siddiqui became Farooqui! Aaah, Asad and his Ms. Farooqui.❤️ No other combination for me!

Asad is already feeling protective about her but Zoya has to make inroads!😆 Will wait for your updates regarding this! 😊

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...
read all 3 parts in one go...
waiting for the next...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Sangeetha it is always so good to read one of your writings...I have already read this fanfics original with Angad, Kripa a long time back..and now reading Faasle yet again with Asad, Zoya and a few changes in the story i'am actually liking this very much...well i'am so looking forward for Asad and Zoya's journey on the ship...really very well written..keep up the good work going...as always your writing has bowled me over and left me in awe...really good going..please do update soon...waiting eagerly for the next update..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

is it so easy to go scot free while carrying fake passport? she didn't get caught at NY airport nor at Barcelona..

Zoya reminds me of Pooja of DHKMN.. both are highly immature brat, run away from their house for a guy without thinking its consequences.. the difference is, Pooja wanted to marry a guy of her choice, and here Zoya didn't want to marry a guy of her father's choice..

but hero's characterization is completely different.. Aamir was over smart, intelligent, opportunist.. maukey pe chauka lagane waala.. but Asad is judgmental and egoistic.. it looks kinda funny how he is getting personal with her.. love the way Zoya is crushing his big ego.. aisa hi hona chahiye..😆

you are writing hindi or urdu here? bhaasha, shobha are hindi words.. in urdu its zabaan, zeb..

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sangeeta...
I think i've read this FF of your's before with the characters of KYPH...plz correct me if i'm wrong...
It was one of my most fav. FF's ofcourse, so i cant be mistaken...though the main theme of that FF was distances due to religions, but here both the protoganists are Muslims right? Zoya and Asad, so i'd LOVE to read what exactly are the changes you're gonna bring into this famous FF :)
will comment again once i'm done reading :)
and Thank you so much for the PM!!
tc, lotsa love
JIA
princessradhika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow😊..loved ur ff..just read it in one go...nice concept..👏..ye siddique ka kuch nahi ho sakta, i thought he would be different here aur ye akram yaha bhi tapak pada.😡..loved asad & zoya's interaction..do continue soon...will wait...
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was awesome 😳
Loved it
Asya nok-jhok was the best 😆
Asad felt the need to protect her
It makes me go all awww 😳
Ur US n Europe thing I could totally relate too
Having been stayed in US n visited London there is actually a lot of difference 😆

Continue sooon
I just can't wait 😃