Perfectly done

I love it
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM <3

thanks rising sea๐Ÿ˜Š
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my !! That was so good to read!! i mean every bit of this ff was amazing!! and aww i have to say i really love dadi jaan in this ff..This FF has to be one of my favourite FFs on AsYa!

I absolutely loved it!! And i literally cannot wait to read more!!

I cant wait for them to fall for each other and by the sounds of it, the journey from spain to Istanbul might bring them closer and i can just imagine the whole titanic thing happening hahas, i mean that would be just AMAZING!!

I can not wait to read more of this amazing FF!! Please please update sooon!! YOUR WRITING IS FAB!!

And thank you for the pm hun <3

-Kiran x
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: irock321

Amazing!! Love the story! Please PM me for next chapter!!! :))

Thanks irock321๐Ÿ˜Š
exoLarmy thumbnail
Omg i didnt receive a pm for this chapter but oh wells!!

It was such an amazing chapter i loved asad and zoyas encounter and how he felt sorry for her and all!! This ff is captivating without any doubt! Hehe

The bit where she drinks and smokes was a shock! This zoya is really naughty lmao!

I loved how asad had the urge of protecting her from such stuff!! So adorable i have to say!!

But zoya was rude to him :( hopefully this time they have a civilised conversation lol &

I loved it!! And i cant wait for the next update! Update soon!!
Thanks for the pm
-kiran xx
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Oh my !! That was so good to read!! i mean every bit of this ff was amazing!! and aww i have to say i really love dadi jaan in this ff..This FF has to be one of my favourite FFs on AsYa!

I absolutely loved it!! And i literally cannot wait to read more!!

I cant wait for them to fall for each other and by the sounds of it, the journey from spain to Istanbul might bring them closer and i can just imagine the whole titanic thing happening hahas, i mean that would be just AMAZING!!

I can not wait to read more of this amazing FF!! Please please update sooon!! YOUR WRITING IS FAB!!

And thank you for the pm hun <3

-Kiran x

Thanks Kiran. Loved reading your inspiring comments๐Ÿ˜Š Will def post the next part soon. Yeah, this trip will be very adventurous for AsYa. It will just help them get closer and prepare for the turbulence in their life later๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Omg i didnt receive a pm for this chapter but oh wells!!

It was such an amazing chapter i loved asad and zoyas encounter and how he felt sorry for her and all!! This ff is captivating without any doubt! Hehe

The bit where she drinks and smokes was a shock! This zoya is really naughty lmao!

I loved how asad had the urge of protecting her from such stuff!! So adorable i have to say!!

But zoya was rude to him :( hopefully this time they have a civilised conversation lol &

I loved it!! And i cant wait for the next update! Update soon!!
Thanks for the pm
-kiran xx

Thanks Kiran. Yeah, zoya has a lot to learn in this ff. Sorry about the PM. I am still getting my list together as I have a lot of old buddies on my list. Need to clear the list out. Asad is definitely her protector here...just like in the show๐Ÿ˜‰ I am glad u like the story so far
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

<font color="#3300cc">Thanks Kiran. Yeah, zoya has a lot to learn in this ff. Sorry about the PM. I am still getting my list together as I have a lot of old buddies on my list. Need to clear the list out. Asad is definitely her protector here...just like in the show๐Ÿ˜‰I am glad u like the story so far</font>

Dont worry about it Di ๐Ÿ˜Šas long as you have updated this lovely ff i have nothing more to ask for hehe!! Please conitinue soon!! & yes he is her protector ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
exoLarmy thumbnail

<font color="#3300cc">Thanks Kiran. Yeah, zoya has a lot to learn in this ff. Sorry about the PM. I am still getting my list together as I have a lot of old buddies on my list. Need to clear the list out. Asad is definitely her protector here...just like in the show๐Ÿ˜‰I am glad u like the story so far</font>

Dont worry about Di ๐Ÿ˜Šas long as you have updated this lovely ff i have nothing more to ask for hehe!! Please conitinue soon!! & yes he is her protector ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
exoLarmy thumbnail

Dont worry about it Di ๐Ÿ˜Šas long as you have updated this lovely ff i have nothing more to ask for hehe!! Please conitinue soon!! & yes he is hejr protector ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was a really good FF and please please PM me once you update :):):)