Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Zoya & her painting ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... Both Mother-Son have different perceptions of the painting ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mr.Khan is seeing past...& Mother is seeing future๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Mr.khan got reminded of the days ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he shudn't have asked boat ka idea kaha se aaya...Wasn't it obvious kaha se aaya ๐Ÿ˜†...

For once i also thot envelope had return tickets for Zoya ๐Ÿ˜†... but exhibition invitation that was very thotful of Asad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...hope he was not actually setting her up with Ayaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Mumbai darshan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›... more than that guess zoya enjoyed doing photoshoot of her model ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ & all the best to Zoya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...hope one day she gets to hear the words "Aashiqa ho toh Zoya farooqi jaisi ho" ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...after all the hardwork she is putting in to get her love ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww the end โ˜บ๏ธ hope it doesn't turn out a dream for either of them ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† & if its real hope it doesn't distance two of them ๐Ÿ˜› with either of them regretting ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks Purnima...we said there (bold part)
WELL, the kiss will def change a lot of dynamics between the two..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved reading your comments
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

I am expecting next update very soon :)

How finally those walls crumbled & created the most magical warm moment for them :) I am assuming thats not a dream :) the whole mumdai darshan was enjoyable waiting to see how the story will move ahead :)

No, it's not a dream but let's see what happens afterwards๐Ÿ˜‰

will try my best to update before next weekend๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princeegoyal

so gud...loved it to the core...sangeeta amazing...finally..asad self erected wall crashed...thier first kiss..so pure..wooo..

no pm dear...why...?...u miss me this time...๐Ÿ˜•

continue & pm me too

sorry dear...my PM list is a bit messed up so I tend to miss people everytime...in general I update on the weekends
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update Di!!!!!
they way u wrote their Mumbai darshan and the kiss...I felt I m reading some classic romantic novel...u r just awesome ๐Ÿค—
hope zoya uses the other gift as wel ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and yes update sooon!!!!!
cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful...So sweet. Loved it hope to get more soon.
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sangeeta, beautiful update..

Loved Dilshaad's interpretation of painting, her optimism.

Whats wrong with Mr. Khan, Zoya callous? or connecting to your sesitivity makes her insensitive๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad at last he is admitting reality slowly to himself...

Love Dilshaad for not pushing buttons, yup let him find his destiny but wouldnt mind her little nudging, time to time๐Ÿ˜Š

Life changing event, Art exhibition and Ayaan Khan? You not playing with our emotions๐Ÿ˜•, like Gul too, right?

Their prayers, hope God bless Zoya first๐Ÿ˜‰, HE wont have to work on Asad's at all๐Ÿ˜›..

Victoria tour, very exciting!! Mr. Khan's defense is crashing, losing his self control๐Ÿ˜ณ. How long more of his vacation time left?

Hope the horse doesnt make an abrupt stop now..

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! That was amazing! So romantic! Loved it
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

beautiful update Di!!!!!
they way u wrote their Mumbai darshan and the kiss...I felt I m reading some classic romantic novel...u r just awesome ๐Ÿค—
hope zoya uses the other gift as wel ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and yes update sooon!!!!!

Thanks Vidhi...this was inspired by the 'lag ja gale' segment...old fashioned romance๐Ÿ˜ณ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Sangeeta, beautiful update..

Loved Dilshaad's interpretation of painting, her optimism.

Whats wrong with Mr. Khan, Zoya callous? or connecting to your sesitivity makes her insensitive๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad at last he is admitting reality slowly to himself...

Love Dilshaad for not pushing buttons, yup let him find his destiny but wouldnt mind her little nudging, time to time๐Ÿ˜Š

Life changing event, Art exhibition and Ayaan Khan? You not playing with our emotions๐Ÿ˜•, like Gul too, right?

Their prayers, hope God bless Zoya first๐Ÿ˜‰, HE wont have to work on Asad's at all๐Ÿ˜›..

Victoria tour, very exciting!! Mr. Khan's defense is crashing, losing his self control๐Ÿ˜ณ. How long more of his vacation time left?

Hope the horse doesnt make an abrupt stop now..

Thanks Vineeta. Ayaan is important in this story also but don't worry, I am not as heartless๐Ÿ˜‰

Horse is tired now...let's see what happens when he stops๐Ÿ˜†

Zoya ne kaha tha na ki poori tarah pagal banaa doongi aapko๐Ÿ˜ณ...didn't take him long๐Ÿ˜†
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey di...
awesome update ๐Ÿ˜Š
did they just kissed ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hope it didnt turned out to be dream...
looking forward for the next update
do continue soon