Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

oh my my, this was sooo beautiful. I never expected Asad to get her a gift so soon. he really is an Ass,why does he have to shout on her when from within he's burning in the same fire. the day they spent exploring Mumbai is really memorable and what to say about the kiss. I just hope Asad won't go back to work the next day just to get rid of his guilt, please don't make him be mad at Zoe.

cont soon dear.

Thanks rarepearl...Asad is Asad,...he thinks before he acts but during the last part of their ride on the victoria, he acted before thinking. So, u can imagine what will happen
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

Last time, you felt sorry for waking me up from my sleep.

Well Di, let me tell you that this time I waited for your update since I knew you would come up with another part. So its all good πŸ˜‰

BEAUTIFUL! I loved their Mumbai darshaan. The history facts were very well used. I am totally in love with this Zoya. She is much more to the point, full of confidence and not afraid of admitting her feelings.
"Main India sirf ek Mr. Khan ke liye aayi hoon
Isse aur zyaada kya saboot chahiye Mr. Khan ko... he is the ONLY reason why she is in India.

Mr. Khan did quite make an effort to make sure he would give her something special as an Eidi. Kya baat hai. Perhaps this is the first step for Zoya toward becoming a great and well known artist and none other than Mr. Khan himself helped her with it. I jsut hope she does go the art gallery.
Ayaan Khan...so he is not related to Mr. Khan. Should we be ready for a love triangle???

jab bhi mujhey kisi se itna pyaar ho jaayega, main us insaan ke liye Taj Mahal se bhi zyaada memorable cheez banaungi. You know a masterpiece that the world would admire and say- wow aashiqa ho tho Ms. Zoya Farooqui jaisi ho."
I think Zoya will make one of her best pieces of art for her one and only Mr. Khan. If so, we might get to see her beautiful painting at the very end of the last part of this story. Are you indicating that one of them might gonna die?! I hope not!

Thanks a lot for this amazing update. What a great way to end the weekend. Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now I can sleep peacefully ... 😊

Of course, how can I forget about the 'kiss'??? Was that for real?! Lip-to-lip communication...what a creative way to describe a kiss πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Thanks Narges...yes it was a real kiss :)
Zoya is definitely a very focused girl here...she knows why she is in india and what she wants. Asad is torn between heart and mind as ususal
You will have to wait and see how Ayaan's character fits in here
Wait and see what ups and downs are in store for Asya...

Great guesses is all I'll say :)
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Sangi, Com'on yaar... U left us on the cliff hanger... Is he dreaming or what... Pleae continue soon...

Thanks Deepa...the kiss was real, not a dream :) but let's wait and see what happens afterwards
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KSGsmitten-

Beautiful update!! πŸ‘ I was grinning and blushing and swooning as I read it! Totally whirled me back to AsYaland πŸ˜†

Didn't want it to end ever!!
Please continue sooon!

Thanks dear...love your gifs...
AsYa land is definitely dreamy😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam1368

Wow kya baat hai Mr Khan aap aashiqui ki tarah Ms Farooqui ko ek kaaz tofa de raha hoon jo usne zindagi baar yaad rakhna
I love the way Dilshad came to Zoya's rescue
He really give her the best Eid gift cuz she was really happy,she might as well become a known artist all because of his gift
And i really love Zoya's dialogue where she said:jab bhi mujhe kisi se utna pyaar ho jayenga,main uss insaan ke liye taj mahal se zyaada memorable cheez banauga.Kya dialogue hain
Super Awesome Update n Keep it up

Thanks Mariam...Asad has a good foresight for sure. That's why he has resisted getting too close to her but today he was helpless...let's see what happens after this kissπŸ˜‰

Zoya will def make him proud one day😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassieg

Omg! Loved this chapter to the core..loved the gift from zoya to Dilshad and then Dilshad rescuing zoya..asad gifting her exhibition entry and then doordarshan..my god..loved how she requested the carriage and then asad arranged everything for her.

Last but not the least, their closeness while riding back and then following their first kiss...my my..so romantic..I have no words for that..I m just speechless...

Can't wait for ur next update..please update soon.

Thanks jassie...Asad is the only guy who can pamper Zoya like this. Even though he calls her a brat, he indulges in all her wishes😳

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

This chapter was lovely Sangeeta. I loved your description of Bombay - it reminded me of my childhood and the places I used to visit.

Asad and Zoya's growing feelings for each other and their inability to control it completely was sweet and cute. I love Zoe's gift for Dilshaad and Asad's to her.

Can't wait to read the repercussions of the kiss.

U grew up in Bombay? I have just visted Bombay a few times but love it more than my hometown, Delhi

Repercussions of the kiss?? Are u kidding me...of course earthquake se kum nahin hoga πŸ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

OMG! That was perfect. I read it twice in a go. Brilliant. You write so so beautifully man. Asad-Najma scene was cute. Loved Zoya's gift to Dilshaad. How could I not guess the painting?:( But that was so sweet and amazing. Their terrace scene was so well-written. I love how Zoya is so straight-up and doesn't hide her feelings at all! His first gift was so unexpected and amazing. I love how he wanted to see her jumping with joy but when she didn't he announced another gift for her. SO CUTE<3 Mumbai Darshan is wonderfully written. the way you have described all the places, their moments and everything is just lovely to read. I love how Zoya is hitting on himπŸ˜† Go girl! It's good to see how Asad was fighting the attraction and in the end gave in! THAT KISS! You made them KISS! How perfect was that? That was totally unexpected! You described it so well and beautifully. I read that part so many times. BEAUTIFUL in every sense! Can't wait to read the next part. I wonder how Asad's going to react after the kiss. I'm sure he'll distance himself once again-_- But he'll be leaving soon. It'll be interesting to see if he talks to her before leaving or not. UPDATE SOON Bheegi please! Can't wait!

Thanks Kirann...I am glad u liked the part. The kiss will def change a lot of things. Asad can try all he wants...can he really distance himself from Zoya?😳

will probably update next weekend unless I get some time this weekπŸ˜ƒ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

Wonderful update, Sangeeta! πŸ‘

The description of Bombay, the tonga ride - the reference to the evergreen number (Maang ke saath tumhara... ) and of course the kiss... Wonder what the aftermath will be.

Looking forward to your next update, as ever! 😊

Thanks Harini...yes, old fashioned romance in the land of Bollywood starsπŸ˜ƒ

Let's see what the aftermath will be...will change a lot of things for sure
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

1. Monday Mornings can never get better πŸ₯³

2. Sangeeta Dii, meke ko naa Mumbai jani hai 😭 Kay Esh Gee see milni hai 😭 Victoria par bhi ghommni hai 😭

3. @all - Thank You bolo meko - Dekho spamming ka fall kinna awesome hota hai πŸ˜‰ AsYa Kiss

4. Did they just KISS πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😈 ❀️

Ankie...This week has been extra special. So many OSs and ff update for you

So, u liked that 'Victorian kiss?'πŸ˜‰
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago