Frequent Posters

immigreat54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is one of the FFs I eagerly wait to be updated. πŸ‘
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This chapter was lovely Sangeeta. I loved your description of Bombay - it reminded me of my childhood and the places I used to visit.

Asad and Zoya's growing feelings for each other and their inability to control it completely was sweet and cute. I love Zoe's gift for Dilshaad and Asad's to her.

Can't wait to read the repercussions of the kiss.

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! That was perfect. I read it twice in a go. Brilliant. You write so so beautifully man. Asad-Najma scene was cute. Loved Zoya's gift to Dilshaad. How could I not guess the painting?:( But that was so sweet and amazing. Their terrace scene was so well-written. I love how Zoya is so straight-up and doesn't hide her feelings at all! His first gift was so unexpected and amazing. I love how he wanted to see her jumping with joy but when she didn't he announced another gift for her. SO CUTE<3 Mumbai Darshan is wonderfully written. the way you have described all the places, their moments and everything is just lovely to read. I love how Zoya is hitting on himπŸ˜† Go girl! It's good to see how Asad was fighting the attraction and in the end gave in! THAT KISS! You made them KISS! How perfect was that? That was totally unexpected! You described it so well and beautifully. I read that part so many times. BEAUTIFUL in every sense! Can't wait to read the next part. I wonder how Asad's going to react after the kiss. I'm sure he'll distance himself once again-_- But he'll be leaving soon. It'll be interesting to see if he talks to her before leaving or not. UPDATE SOON Bheegi please! Can't wait!
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, Sangeeta! πŸ‘

The description of Bombay, the tonga ride - the reference to the evergreen number (Maang ke saath tumhara... ) and of course the kiss... Wonder what the aftermath will be.

Looking forward to your next update, as ever! 😊
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Please continue soon.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Finally. .. Asya moment. . super update. . thank you

waiting for the next update eagerly
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...awesum ..spcly d lst prt...it waas so dreamy..dere mumbai darshan...thnks for pm..
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
1. Monday Mornings can never get better πŸ₯³

2. Sangeeta Dii, meke ko naa Mumbai jani hai 😭 Kay Esh Gee see milni hai 😭 Victoria par bhi ghommni hai 😭

3. @all - Thank You bolo meko - Dekho spamming ka fall kinna awesome hota hai πŸ˜‰ AsYa Kiss

4. Did they just KISS πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😈 ❀️
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zoya & her painting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Both Mother-Son have different perceptions of the painting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mr.Khan is seeing past...& Mother is seeing futureπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Mr.khan got reminded of the days πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he shudn't have asked boat ka idea kaha se aaya...Wasn't it obvious kaha se aaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

For once i also thot envelope had return tickets for Zoya πŸ˜†... but exhibition invitation that was very thotful of Asad πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...hope he was not actually setting her up with Ayaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Mumbai darshan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›... more than that guess zoya enjoyed doing photoshoot of her model 😳😳 & all the best to Zoya πŸ‘πŸΌ...hope one day she gets to hear the words "Aashiqa ho toh Zoya farooqi jaisi ho" 😳 ...after all the hardwork she is putting in to get her love πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

aww the end ☺️ hope it doesn't turn out a dream for either of them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜† & if its real hope it doesn't distance two of them πŸ˜› with either of them regretting 😊😊😊

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update !!! Mumbai darshan ended in a kiss 😳..Thank you for the pm!!