Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...the only word that comes after reading this beautiful update...the way dilshad came to zoya's rescue was so sweet...i loved asad' gift to zoya especially the mumbai darshan one...zoya truly is a unique piece a victorian ride but i must say it was very romantic...loved how they prayed for dilshad's well being at the dargah and the way he snuggled her in his arms hayeenow coming to the best and most beautiful part of the update their first kiss...i think this was one of the best and the sweetest and the most romantic first kiss scenario i have ever come across...my eyes actually became wet after reading this...it was so so pure and beautiful...thanku so much for this very lovely update...😊
Edited by anushreemishra - 11 years ago
Rarepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my my, this was sooo beautiful. I never expected Asad to get her a gift so soon. he really is an Ass,why does he have to shout on her when from within he's burning in the same fire. the day they spent exploring Mumbai is really memorable and what to say about the kiss. I just hope Asad won't go back to work the next day just to get rid of his guilt, please don't make him be mad at Zoe.
cont soon dear.
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last time, you felt sorry for waking me up from my sleep.
Well Di, let me tell you that this time I waited for your update since I knew you would come up with another part. So its all good πŸ˜‰

BEAUTIFUL! I loved their Mumbai darshaan. The history facts were very well used. I am totally in love with this Zoya. She is much more to the point, full of confidence and not afraid of admitting her feelings.
"Main India sirf ek Mr. Khan ke liye aayi hoon
Isse aur zyaada kya saboot chahiye Mr. Khan ko... he is the ONLY reason why she is in India.

Mr. Khan did quite make an effort to make sure he would give her something special as an Eidi. Kya baat hai. Perhaps this is the first step for Zoya toward becoming a great and well known artist and none other than Mr. Khan himself helped her with it. I jsut hope she does go the art gallery.
Ayaan Khan...so he is not related to Mr. Khan. Should we be ready for a love triangle???

jab bhi mujhey kisi se itna pyaar ho jaayega, main us insaan ke liye Taj Mahal se bhi zyaada memorable cheez banaungi. You know a masterpiece that the world would admire and say- wow aashiqa ho tho Ms. Zoya Farooqui jaisi ho."
I think Zoya will make one of her best pieces of art for her one and only Mr. Khan. If so, we might get to see her beautiful painting at the very end of the last part of this story. Are you indicating that one of them might gonna die?! I hope not!

Thanks a lot for this amazing update. What a great way to end the weekend. Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now I can sleep peacefully ... 😊

Of course, how can I forget about the 'kiss'??? Was that for real?! Lip-to-lip communication...what a creative way to describe a kiss πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Edited by me2you - 11 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sangi, Com'on yaar... U left us on the cliff hanger... Is he dreaming or what... Pleae continue soon...
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update!! πŸ‘ I was grinning and blushing and swooning as I read it! Totally whirled me back to AsYaland πŸ˜†
Didn't want it to end ever!!
Please continue sooon!
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow kya baat hai Mr Khan aap aashiqui ki tarah Ms Farooqui ko ek kaaz tofa de raha hoon jo usne zindagi baar yaad rakhna
I love the way Dilshad came to Zoya's rescue
He really give her the best Eid gift cuz she was really happy,she might as well become a known artist all because of his gift
And i really love Zoya's dialogue where she said:jab bhi mujhe kisi se utna pyaar ho jayenga,main uss insaan ke liye taj mahal se zyaada memorable cheez banauga.Kya dialogue hain
Super Awesome Update n Keep it up
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg! Loved this chapter to the core..loved the gift from zoya to Dilshad and then Dilshad rescuing zoya..asad gifting her exhibition entry and then doordarshan..my god..loved how she requested the carriage and then asad arranged everything for her.

Last but not the least, their closeness while riding back and then following their first kiss...my my..so romantic..I have no words for that..I m just speechless...

Can't wait for ur next update..please update soon.
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg what a beautiful update😳 I loved the ending was perfecttt! pleaseee cont soon :D
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update..
u wrote everything sooo beautifullyyy...
lovelyyy... :D
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just one word "WOW" I am speechless, πŸ€—amazing update, Asad is an amazing guy, such thoughtful gifts, really lovely, romantic update, eagerly waiting for the next one..