Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy B-day Poco...!Many many returns of d day...Wish u a very happy b-day!!!tumblr_lj7bunyPB51qig4lco1_500.png (500282)
wedding-cake-636.jpg (425636)
Hapy B-day Mama lol..!God bless u

P.S.Missing ur post Poco di,,wish u were here like before...Only u r needed then our family will be complete:)Pls pls come back...We haven't forgot u n u could mabe see it..!PLS PLS COME BACK!!!

Thanx Chakku n Disha.!:)
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Nicita. U are a gem and i wish U all the best in LIFE and hope we get to see more of U in the future and keep ROCKING. MWAH
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
You're welcome Pinky.
Your absesnce has left a huge hole here.
It is a huge pleasure to do something little for someone who did so much for us.
Love u Beta.
Phire milenge.. chalte chalte..
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy B-day Poco di...!Many many returns of d day...Wish u a very happy b-day
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poco Di...

Words are very few to describe the impact you have on us in this forum. I still remember, the 1st time ever i came in this forum and the 1st post that i read was yours. And i was completely clean-bowled!!! And i did send you a scrap, expressing my excitement and saluting you for your incredible writing spirit. You know after joining this forum, i searched all your posts regarding PKYEK and read them all, starting from the 1st till the last post you made. And during that time i came across you FF...another master-piece!! And got hooked to your story like anything ( by the way,am still waiting for your update). This forum has turned out be like a family to all of us, and we do miss our members when they are gone..it hurts us, when someone leaves. I miss commenting on your posts with my not-so-famous knowledge of poems as i knew you love classic poetry. And now, its almost the end of everything. The show is on its last journey and so are many members. I really don't know, where we all be after the show ends, whether any of us will still be hovering here, but i just wanna let you know that...no matter where ever you are, even though we have never meet, you will always remain in this little heart of mine. I pray from the core, that God bless you with all the happiness and love of this world and just like a sunshine in the rain, your life be beautiful in its own way.
I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU!!!

So here a small piece of poem just for you-

Sweet stream that winds through yonder glade,
Apt emblem of a virtuous maid
Silent and chaste she steals along,
Far from the world's gay busy throng:
With gentle yet prevailing force,
Intent upon her destined course;
Graceful and useful all she does,
Blessing and blest where'er she goes;
Pure-bosom'd as that watery glass,
And Heaven reflected in her face.
...by William Cowper

LOVE YOU SO MUCH...HEART YOU FOREVER!!!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco Di..

wish you a very happy birthday..

May God bless you
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wish you a Happy Birthday, Poco! May you have a wonderful, Dsena-free, pink year ahead!😆
God bless you❤️

P.S. Thanks for the PM, Dishu and awesome thread, Chakku!😃
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
many many happy returns of the dear...

may u have a wonderful year ahead
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot guys for wishing my Pinky on her Bday🤗

And thanks for liking my thread😳

Pinky, I was your CHHAPPAN CHHURI, not CHHAMAK CHHALO you bhulakkad.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EEE! You darlings got me my Stefan Salvatore too😍? God! i miss him or what. 🥺...thanks for remembering not just me but my obsessions as well!

And for the last time, i can't stand Dsena puttar😡! Chaante laga dene hain maine sacchi mein. ☢️

Vivi, i just heart that poem and thank you thank you for loving me. Am gonna save this all.🤗

Chakku, chhappan chhuri hui puraani. Ab tu hai " Chammak Chhallo Ki Ye Ek Kahani." 🥳