n here comes ur cake...😃
Poco...yeh kya kiya? hhh bechari Chakku 😆
Bad...very bad Poco aisa nahi kartey 😆
Wish u a very happy day and a bright future ahead plus more zindadili 😊
Edited by romaila - 12 years ago
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Wishing U a very very happy birthday 🤗 U are indeed one of the best writers on I-F . May God bless U :)

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Poco...🥳
May God Bless N fulfill All ur Good wishes!!!
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday pinky!🤗
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HOLLAAA! 🤗

Thank you so much for wishing me on my birthday with so much love even though am long gone. And everything is PINK! I love love love love you all and love the time that we spent here together. Chakku, my lovely little chammak challo, this means a lot to me and am gonna file these birthday messages in a printout. Carisma Uff Uff is someone i knew for a short while but am glad i met someone as talented as good-hearted as her ( i still laugh over Abhay and Dipu's mix ). Nishkoo is the BADTAMEEZ MADHOUSE of this forum but that is how she is and that is how i love her. Hemoo is the original love bible and her loving and passionate nature makes her heart look even softer. Anurag and Anmol, the lucky guys of this forum and deewaane of Chakku and Metz really became a part of the gang and i really miss pulling their legs. Dishku's love for AbhIya and her tendency to take things to heart shows how sensitive she is. I adore her. Shrish , our supertalented kiddo has some genuine talent in animation , picture book story telling and her posts made me go berserk laughing. Sanchu is a true romantic and the way she stuck to the show through thick and thin says a lot about her loyal nature. Archu! The Sid-Abhay-Alina-Klaus deewaani is a darling friend today and i salute her don't-mess-with-me disposition. Matwamango's little updates and her comments showed her simple but intense nature and i love her for that. Oh and how do i forget Austen's amazing writing and sensitivity. Bani, is my old friend and am glad i found her here. Syria! My Siberian Pigeon is a little brat and i wish her the best in life - i know she is gonna do great 'coz she is a fighter. Heena & Xeelan , thank you for sticking to my FFs and posts come what may. Ritzie is my eternal optimist here and i hope that continues. Snitchseeker too is our hope boat but always practical. Kiran, my mother's namesake is my good friend today and we meet at FB so much.

Neetzie/Chillzie , you are a fantastic writer and you have the heart of a marshmallow- take care of yourself. Akkoo, you are a sweetheart and i remember the good times. Romaila , you gotta pursue a career in humour writing.

And all the rest of the stars -Farah, Angel, Pratzy, Jenny,Ayesha, Sunshine, Selina, Ridwana, Jz4Amrit, Vivi, Deboleena, Sdoll, Nidz and everyone whose name i cannot recollect now... THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART for making my day.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and all the love and light that you send my way. Prayers only make my life easier and protect me from the dark. And now, i run back and read all the messages.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wishing u a very Happy Birthday pinky.God bless you with health,happiness n long life.love your post soo much n you are star of forum.
601348 thumbnail
ROFL dekhna mujhe BADTAMEEZ kaise caps mein likha hai 🤣...pura letter small mein likha hai, sirf mere liye shouting haan? 🤣...but too bad, i m in this forum till last epi of pkyek, to yaha shanti to ho nahi sakti till i m there 😛 🤣 lol i dont think u missed anyone 😆...sabka naam chhap diya letter mein, amazing! 😆😆
anyways i hope u enjoyed ur day and the best to u!
and i dont go on FB like others here so i guess after this show, its end of contact with all of u here (umm...except few 😛😆)
good luck! ⭐️
oh and dont forget to combine all ur topics in this forum and print a book on it 😆...it will get as popular as TVD book 😉
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
alvira074 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO OUR FORUMS MOST LOVEY DOVEY MEMBER POCO DI.HAVE A GREAT BIRTH DAY BLASH.AND GOD BLESS MY POCO DI
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

ROFL dekhna mujhe BADTAMEEZ kaise caps mein likha hai 🤣...pura letter small mein likha hai, sirf mere liye shouting haan? 🤣...but too bad, i m in this forum till last epi of pkyek, to yaha shanti to ho nahi sakti till i m there 😛 🤣 lol i dont think u missed anyone 😆...sabka naam chhap diya letter mein, amazing! 😆😆

anyways i hope u enjoyed ur day and the best to u!
and i dont go on FB like others here so i guess after this show, its end of contact with all of u here (umm...except few 😛😆)
good luck! ⭐️
oh and dont forget to combine all ur topics in this forum and print a book on it 😆...it will get as popular as TVD book 😉

Dekha?😡 Badtameez hi rahiyo to saari zindagi. Mujhe pata hai ki tu is forum ko chewing gum ki tarah chipki rahegi. Acchi baat hai- tumse hi to yahaan raunak hai. 😳
601348 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Dekha?😡 Badtameez hi rahiyo to saari zindagi. Mujhe pata hai ki tu is forum ko chewing gum ki tarah chipki rahegi. Acchi baat hai- tumse hi to yahaan raunak hai. 😳

lolz main rahungi agar zinda rahi to 😛😆😆...itni ladaiyan kar chuki hu ki ab counting bhi bhool gayi 🤣...bahut pange liye hai yaha 😆...i m sure half the forum must b after my life by now 😛 🤣
PS: all those who wanna kill me can click like on this post...this way i will know how many r there 😛🤣
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago